Would you let your teenage son or daughter have sex in your house ?

Guest petercrotch

Guest petercrotch

When Sarah Watts’s 16-year-old daughter Alicia asked if her boyfriend of three months could stay the night, she wasn’t outraged or upset. Instead, she responded in a way that would horrify many parents — she went out and bought Alicia a double bed so she could sleep with boyfriend Matt in comfort.

Now 17 and a sixth-former studying for A-levels, Alicia and Matt, an 18-year-old photographic student, spend many nights together under Sarah’s roof.

The arrangement is a far cry from the way Sarah, 46, conducted her own teenage relationships.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2091807/Would-YOU-let-teenage-daughter-sleep-boyfriend-home.html#ixzz1ka5lhCJ4

So would you ?

It's easy to say no but if you don't control/monitor it they will do it anyway and it won't be as responsible.

Some people would prefer to not know though.

C/s we wont know what we will do until it happens to us.

The mother would rather she does it under her roof than in a park or alleyway

It's easy to say no but if you don't control/monitor it they will do it anyway and it won't be as responsible.

Some people would prefer to not know though.

C/s we wont know what we will do until it happens to us.

The mother would rather she does it under her roof than in a park or alleyway

why would your daughter be having sex in a park alley anyways? :S

why they put middle class is dumb as if its a class thing

i wouldnt let that happen at all. tho a parent cant prevent it if they're not around it could happen

but to co sign it..is a next level.

them daughters who have their mum as "best friends" there.

its never worked before, so she can buy all the double beds she wants

Bruno will still beat and dump and leave her to go cry to mummy

• Downvote 1

love DM Comments

If feminism has demonstrated one thing, its that women have no moral compass.

- Parityman, Babalegi, Tvl, 26/1/2012 16:33

The fact that Alicia is going to be the mirror image of her mother in a few years time would scare away any male with more long term intentions...that photo of them is literally a before and after shot. Get it while it's young guys.

- mickey, uk, 26/1/2012 16:31

article-2091807-116628AE000005DC-759_468x591.jpg

On a real there was nothing better than creeping in some girl's room or through her window to get some p*ssy as a kid, pink bedroom with posters and sh*t lol, kinda miss them tings.

:lol: i know what you meant, but still :lol:

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Remember taking one chick back to my yard and she was like wait I gotta ring my dad 2 see if I can stay over

She then handed me the phone and wanted me to talk 2 him...hearing some yardie voice shouting down the phone about "treat my girl right or I'll come chop u up ya understand??"

• Upvote 2

Remember taking one chick back to my yard and she was like wait I gotta ring my dad 2 see if I can stay over

She then handed me the phone and wanted me to talk 2 him...hearing some yardie voice shouting down the phone about "treat my girl right or I'll come chop u up ya understand??"

Fuming.

I wouldn't have even been on the beat anymore lol.