Parasite you know...

TF S4DK

u didnt think this would be in the video thread eh?

Local....i see you lurking. ive seen white kids do the same ya c*nt.

i think its best for all involved if you stop sayin my name all the time

your assumptions are always off, was i going to come in here and say that mouthing off is an exclusively black trait in your head?

your the guy that talks nonsense n makes stupid blanket statements about races, only in your bitter jealous homosexual confusion would it ever be appropriate for a guy to watch this video and immediately compare and contrast it to your experience of white kids behaviour

jus stop refferin to me like we're boys or some sort of polar-racial intellectual sweaty sparring buddies, i feel uncomfortable in your e-presence you disgusting sex worker

f*ck knows why the internet has to attract such emotionally damaged hermits n can't jus allow for normal discussion without cunts forcing me to acknowledge their peverse existence

• Upvote 5

Local....i see you lurking.  ive seen white kids do the same ya c*nt.

your assumptions are always off, was i going to come in here and say that mouthing off is an exclusively black trait in your head?

your the guy that talks nonsense n makes stupid blanket statements about races, only in your bitter jealous homosexual confusion would it ever be appropriate for a guy to watch this video and immediately compare and contrast it to your experience of white kids behaviour

jus stop refferin to me like we're boys or some sort of polar-racial intellectual sweaty sparring buddies, i feel uncomfortable in your e-presence you disgusting sex worker

f*ck knows why the internet has to attract such emotionally damaged hermits n can't jus allow for normal discussion without cunts forcing me to acknowledge their peverse existence

dont get excited, i saw you lurking and probably spoke before you were about to spew your nonsense.if i check your posts, you have mentioned me more times than me youi also dont understand what brings a BNP/NF follower to an ethnic majority forum thats been that way since inception and even the f*ck*ng forum is black. WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT EMOTIONALLY DETACHED??

• Downvote 7

Local....i see you lurking. ive seen white kids do the same ya c*nt.

dont get excited, i saw you lurking and probably spoke before you were about to spew your nonsense.if i check your posts, you have mentioned me more times than me youi also dont understand what brings a BNP/NF follower to an ethnic majority forum thats been that way since inception and even the f*ck*ng forum is black. WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT EMOTIONALLY DETACHED??

been on this forum since i was a kid, before you came along n admitted you have sex with blokes

na not emotionally detatched, your the most emotional guy on here

we'll end our discussion now, please refer to me only when neccessary