Has the Internet/Facebook/Twitter blackberrys Video games

CrillzCity

It's all relative but yes coz I've experienced both times in question.

What I find f*cked is how these days you'd link up with your peoples only to find within 5mins almost everyone's busy heads down on their mobs, phones ringing & pinging off, convos popping but no one's REALLY looking at each other or engaging with each other. I've seen it too many times. In clubs, concerts, restaurants etc

All I'm saying is man made the phone, it has a off/silence button. Use it & don't let it control your life.

Imagine if those concerned applied all those FB/Twitter times to their grind/hustle/work/graft how further they'd be

Shits sad...

• Upvote 2

I understand where you comming from but also, its kinda made us MORE sociable. In the sense that I chat wid friends who i aint seen for in ages casually, where as if i see them in real life it cud be kinda awkward, or drawing girls on your bb pin...

i see where you're commin from tho i agree i guess, it's made us alot less active for sure lol

course it has. people are so lazy now.

if you aint on facebook or twitter, people wont check for u.

if u are on it day to day people get at your wall, inbox etc, stop using it for a few days or more then you wont hear from anyone, and they will say that they never seen u on facebook so thought u dont use it. like they dont have other ways to contact u.

when i used to use bbm, my phone would pop off all the time, soon as came off it, my communication with 'friends' cut down 80-85% its just convienience, who can people talk to while they cant sleep, or on a long boring train ride etc.

people say texting is long but will bang out bbm and twitter all day. its the same thing.

smh

• Upvote 1

It's all relative but yes coz I've experienced both times in question.

What I find f*cked is how these days you'd link up with your peoples only to find within 5mins almost everyone's busy heads down on their mobs, phones ringing & pinging off, convos popping but no one's REALLY looking at each other or engaging with each other. I've seen it too many times. In clubs, concerts, restaurants etc

All I'm saying is man made the phone, it has a off/silence button. Use it & don't let it control your life.

Imagine if those concerned applied all those FB/Twitter times to their grind/hustle/work/graft how further they'd be

Shits sad...

This.

Just was about to post this.

Really pisses me off. House party, weddings, studio sessions, video shoot. Madness.

people wana call me and speak on the fone

i actually cba to speak to girls/some girls on the fone... the effort is just not within me

/

i definitely used to bang out staying at home on the weeks playing legend of mir when i was in yr 7- prob yr 10... game was sooo addictive... couldnt move from my hot seat