2 years in solitary for 22 million, would you do it?

Drift

Motivation can make a man superhuman and last 2 yrs easily

someone who goes in knowing that he's gonna come out in 2 yrs, and receive $22m will make a person more motivated

personally, if one person did it without that knowledge of reward i see no reason why it cant be done with the knowledge of the reward

acting like he had a choice bruv

a lot of people could do this without knowing they are getting 22milli if they had to by force but not many would choose to

OBVIOUSLY

• Upvote 1

imagine the economy collapses and twenty two mill buys you a can of diet coke on release.

If that's the case you will probably thank god for being inside while the chaos was outside of the walls.

But good point, you could stipulate that in the contract, you would want the equivalent in monetary terms 2 years from now.

Lol at 22 million buying a diet coke on release, f*ck*ng fairytale

Hyperinflation

In 1920, a loaf of bread soared to $1.20, and then in 1921 it hit $1.35. By the middle of 1922 it was $3.50. At the start of 1923 it rocketed to $700 a loaf. Five months later a loaf went for $1200. By September it was $2 million. A month later it was $670 million (wide spread rioting broke out). The next month it hit $3 billion. By mid month it was $100 billion. Then it all collapsed.

hyperinflation.jpg

Don't think people realize how long 2 years is when you're thinking about the time every second of the day..there's no fast days when you're having as good time..nothin but slow days...

brudda had to pull his own tooth out due to pain, so he prob wasn't sleeping at night either.

from when 1 week in the 'hole' is punishment for murders who have been locked down for a long minute, i don't want to be doing 2 years... just 1 of them things where people will never be put in the situation so they're gassing saying they would do it.

It's solitary confinement, not the hole.

i doubt uve ever been shifted before

im sure ive said this before

the crimestoppers stencil on the ceiling was ingrained in my head. when i closed my eyes i could see it

i ask them to give me literature they gave me an old newspaper

i read that paper at least twice over

and that was for a few hrs - 2 yrs ur having a laugh

PMSL

don't think people understand the difference between uk and us prisons, let alone solitary confinement

Tell us bro

:lol: can't even tell if you'rebeing sarcastic

UK prisons are publicly run, meaning that there is a minimum standard for

- treatment

- food

- prisoner safety

- prisoner health care

and the list would go on

in the US privately run prisons means that the man who owns the prison, pretty much owns the prisoners. More prisoners = more money, less guards to keep watch = reduced costs. Add in the right wing nature of most of the people there and it means that there is not much media coverage of the atrocities that occur in US prisons; no one really cares. So their version of 'the hole' in a prison where the warden cuts corners to save on costs is likely to be very different from our own more regualed prison service's version.

• Upvote 1