Telling her to exercise

Captain Planet

Now I love thick girls n all that but if its a thing where in the long run that weight may be detrimental to their health then I don't want to be involved tbh.

I hate it when a chick says 'Ohh I need to lose some weight hehe' then when I try and assist her she gets stroppy.

Such is her love for me that one freezing night I twanged her into going jogging around her resident plaistow over the phone but in all realness that cant run.

All I want her to do is 30 mins of exercise a day ffs, and the reason is cos with all due respect her mum is clearly overweight and her pops is seriously ill with something that is related to lack of exercise (out of respect I wont explicitly say, but he's in a care home).

So the probabilities don't weigh in her favour in the long run...

Now the thing is, she copped a kinect, dance dvds etc but like she has no discipline to do it every day.

I'm trying to drop di hints like tell her whenever I go jogging etc. but this one is trying to deflect, the only other option is to get a bit more aggressive and that never works.

Danger to her health, what kind of thick is this :rofl:

I did something similar with my girl, just gave her a pair of my gloves n got her to hit the pads for half an hour

Works up a sweat like nothing

Go get a Boris bike and go bike riding through Greenwhich park or something

EXACTLY WOT I WAS THINKING...

DASS NOT THICK CAZ...

maybe she should try one or the other to just maintain healthy balance

eat good and work out once or twice a week.

I dont have any overwieghts in my family, dad side all the women have tick thighs small high waist, mum side is all big tits flat bellys apart from my mum who has null tits so im not sure about genetics.

I got told I need to do more Yoga and Mashufa, to no offence, just took it upon myself to do light stretchs at home.

Its a thing where, thus far I've got her to cut out the fast food on her lunchbreaks or when out, for example she does a placement at a school alongside her degree uni and I twanged her by asking what the other teachers eat.

Also I love food n so does she so we eat out a lot, there I am implicit as well, and I've clocked she gets the point in those respects.

The rice n stew thing is something that I can only get at if we were living together I believe, cos thats a family thing, unless I can get her cooking with the marge.

I just think she needs constant encouragement, once I'm done with uni I'll be around her a lot more, so she will follow me gym by force.

But I wont lie I don't help myself by smacking her ass and watching it jiggle, she knowns I like that sh*t...

• Upvote 3

If she wont exercise then she got get beat out three times a day and she gotta put in the work.

If she says three times a day? Tell her bitch you eat three times a day dont you? Burn more than you eat.

:lol:

/

Using certain seasoning AND salt is just unnecessary.

I would explain basic biology and tell her she will get very fat and unhealthy if she doesn't exercise, exercise is one of the most important things a human needs in their daily schedule. If she wouldn't try to get fit I would have nothing more to do with her, I wouldn't want to be seeing an obese slob.