Telling her to exercise

Captain Planet

Its a thing where, thus far I've got her to cut out the fast food on her lunchbreaks or when out, for example she does a placement at a school alongside her degree uni and I twanged her by asking what the other teachers eat.

Also I love food n so does she so we eat out a lot, there I am implicit as well, and I've clocked she gets the point in those respects.

The rice n stew thing is something that I can only get at if we were living together I believe, cos thats a family thing, unless I can get her cooking with the marge.

I just think she needs constant encouragement, once I'm done with uni I'll be around her a lot more, so she will follow me gym by force.

But I wont lie I don't help myself by smacking her ass and watching it jiggle, she knowns I like that sh*t...

If she is African you just need to accept she will very soon have that AUNTY body.

won't work if she's not doing it for herself. could turn into her thinkin You don't like her the way she is and ending it.

especially if she's got bitchy female friends and she brings it up with them.

first part of the solution is getting her to see there's a problem, and that You're on her side otherwise all efforts will be in vain.

• Upvote 2

won't work if she's not doing it for herself. could turn into her thinkin You don't like her the way she is and ending it.

especially if she's got bitchy female friends and she brings it up with them.

first part of the solution is getting her to see there's a problem, and that You're on her side otherwise all efforts will be in vain.

thing is, if that was my girl and she was allowing her 'friends' to influence her decisions regarding our relationship, than I'd be a fool to continue further anyway

/

went through something similar last year with my girl

sat her down and just explained to her that she will not be young forever. I drew for the pages of 'research' I had done on it. Gave it to her for her to read. Told her her tits will start to droop and sh*t as well if she doesn't get into weight training (yeah that part was for me).

she looked and was hurt for a while, but she's been better off for it as she's been on a steady schedule since

have to be able to speak your mind when there's an issue

/

relationships have some weight gaining effect on females?

simply tell that girl shes gaining weight - go gym

ive done this before and ill do it again

however my character is of an upfront/say it like it is so any girl im ibnvolved with and knows me properly would expect me to say stuff like that if needed

all this go gym with her / drop hints type of thing is long

• Upvote 3

I'm using the 'I care about u and want the best for your health' angle though

If there were any bible verses on exercise that would reinforce me tenfold too

LOL never works..

ALL they are hearing is 'I AM FAT'

It's what they need to hear. Softly softly with women don't work, they push that to the back of the priority list.

• Downvote 1

however my character is of an upfront/say it like it is so any girl im ibnvolved with and knows me properly would expect me to say stuff like that if needed

Thats all good but not every woman is receptive to such

This was my initial approach and she knows how I feel about it but motivation works in more ways than this.