When it comes to di scoumz theres none better

Aquaman

imgHeaderLogo.png

just found out i've been paying for this sh*t, longest running scam in the world?

people actually pay for this sh*t i'm apalled, how can they prove anyone been watching the tv set? sh*t would be near impossible

not as if they can access your yard lol at the thought of some guy trying to run up in your casa to check, when even popo can't access your yard without warrants.

biggest scoum going imo

• Upvote 3

truss, biggest piece of sh*t tax around.,

forcing people to pay for their daemonistic TV propaganda, and rastamouse.

when i moved into my yard, the new TV i had ordered hadnt arrived and the old one was still at my mums

so i had no TV. then a TV licence inspector happened to show up, and i invited her inside saying i dont watch TV as this was my mums house i house sit.

she signed off some paper, and it lasted 3 yrs, when that ran out i got a letter asking if the my situation had changed

told them no :) so im nice for another 3 yrs...

• Upvote 7

in November i got shook tho, cos some c*nt gave them my address when he/she bought a new TV.

got a letter saying "Mr salmon...we have no record of your tv licence for the new TV you bought from argos pls contact us asap"

Had to call customer services and write in a letter...

TF do you know how the licence money is shared out?

in November i got shook tho, cos some c*nt gave them my address when he/she bought a new TV.

got a letter saying "Mr salmon...we have no record of your tv licence for the new TV you bought from argos pls contact us asap"

whos identity have u stolen this time

that virgin speedboost is that sh*t a scoum too?

for most people they have a top speed they can get due to distance to the main outlet, e.g. you have 20mb broadband but average around 8mb

now they say they are boosting you're speed to 40mb so what you might get an average speed of 10mb now? i might be chatting sh*t here but i dont think i am only those people who can get top speed benefit

whos identity have u stolen this time

thats the name that was on the letter, but it was my address, i normally open letters for my address to check if tunde dem are scamming using my address. LOL yoshie your landlord is talking sh*t.

Like yor bum hole, its widely distributed across the country

u seem to have this obsession with bums of late. you can always include yours when you distribute your mixtapes across europei was expecting some contract signing info still.. go on.

• Downvote 3

Last time they came i was painting the living room and he saw i was in when he was checking the flats opposite. He must have thought "I got one" happily invited him in but he was shook of my GF's little yorkshire terrier. Told him we have two HDTV's living room one connected to the 360,PS3 and Wii

And the one in the bedroom connected to the Blu Ray player and another Xbox 360 told him we don't watch TV, only play games and watch Blu-Rays.

He looked behind both to check there were no cable connections or ariels and left. Haven't been bothered since.