My Tram experience - Israeli version in the US

MARVELL

video is self explanatory tbh. if this was a muslim that person would've been surrounded by every known Fed service in the US

and had surveillance for the rest of his or her life in that country.

not sure if it took place in the US but they all have american accents (so do many people in israel)

but i see chink kids and our people dont go to dem sides like that.

she's just spewing what she's been told growing up and in synagogues

Yiddish translation:

@ 0:03 she is berating the bus driver and says "you're like a disease"

@ 0:13 the driver stops the bus and the jewess says to him "What do you want GOY [i.e. non-jew]? What'dya want GOY?" ... a passenger says "he's the driver" ... jewess responds, "He's a GOY!"

@ 0:39 the jewess says to a passenger "you're grin is gonna turn to blood. May your grin turn to blood [repeats this several times]"

@ 1:01 -- 1:14 the jewess says "I'm calling the Mashiach [Hebrew Messiah] to kill you. Serve the Jews or die. I'm part of the Rebbe's campaign and I don't ever want the Messiah coming for you ever. I want you to be completely abandoned and I want you to turn into a slave."

@ 1:16 onward: jewess snarls and proclaims, "I'm a Jewess, every mikvah I kill you retarded Nazis" (followed by some chant or curse in Hebrew) "every mikvah I do kills you Nazis... Every Nazi I kill is all for the Jewish people."

@ 1:44 the disturbed jewess says to a female passenger (out of view), "now shut your nasty mouth or suck a c*ck. How much c*ck have you sucked you gnarly girl? You suck that c*ck? Put it in your throat girl you gotta get that cum everywhere, you little ho, you little Nazi girl, you're naughty, you're naughty.."