Interview with a useless lying c*nt

MF Cunt

It isn't just about wages tho, or even 4th or 5th...

Robin said he aint talking to Ivan until end of season.

Wenger wants to keep Robin.

But reality is between now and end of season, Ivan needs to go to Wenger now with the wishlist from last summer, add some new names, cross some off, and then start making calls... Line up deals you prick.

This is why Ivan is actually useless leaves everything in Wenger's hands, he's stealing a f*ck*ng living.

Also just like I use to say to JJ, with the dead players on big wages removal of them should be taken out of Wenger's hands.

if ivan is really this useless, are only hope is wenger takes control of the situation, as a senior member of the club, he needs to show rvp some ambition, even if he only gets him to sign a 1-2 year extension, we need to make signings in the summer, and dead off all these loan faggots, from time the euros is finshed, it needs to be game on,

No, before The Euro deals must be done... Some can be done during if they players not involved. Plus lets not forget Wenger during The Euros will be there doing TV work... and once players get into national camps there gonna be strict restrictions on transfers/agents etc...

Wenger can only give targets, the job of acquiring them should be Ivan's & d*ck Law's, all they should be telling/asking for advice from Wenger is on the fee & wages. He should be involved in the process but he shouldnt be dictating it, other than saying yeah thats the player I want.

That said we aren't buying a goalkeeper.

You could argue we need another RB...

Vermaelen, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Djouorou, You can add maybe a back-up CB to take up Squid's role but ability wise ahead of Djouorou, or just use Bartley in Squid's ranking... I suspect we'll do the latter or add another younger like the yute from Forest that we have been linked too.

While left-back has been a problem this season, if we didnt add a left back in January I hardly see us adding another in the summer either. Problem is Vermaelen's is no good there, and we dont have anyone coming through either there. If Wenger reverts to type and Southampton dont go up then probably Luke Shaw from them.

Song, Coquelin and Frimmy, only think we add if Wenger has already had doubts about Frimmy's ability & then sees another injury and thinks f*ck this, also Coquelin and his hamstrings... Smh. The likely suggestion would seem to be Yann M'Vila but hmm...

A #10 of quality needs to be added. I wont even throw out names, but quality is a must, proven or unearth I dont care but find one, cos tbh I dunno about Ramsey or even Wilshere there...

Yossi looks like he'll go back, I see him tweet about losing and not playing at all again... Ryo can replace Yossi if he becomes a regular at Bolton, just hope he dont suffer relegation, as we know Wenger doesn't like relegated players. See Park Chu Yung, smh.

I fear we will replace Arshavin with Kalou... and I smh head at this as the pacy wingers quota is full IMO with Walcott, Chamberlain, Gervinho & hopefully an adapted Ryo. Arshavin needs to be replaced but someone with more than just pace... Again I wont suggest names.

Then you have the strikers, we gotta/gonna lose three at least - Bendtner, Chamakh and Vela. Then there is Park... All 4 could go.

Then there is the contract issues involving Walcott & van Persie.

Denilson, Almunia, Squillaci all have to go, but I said this last summer and all three are still on the payroll.

Decision has to be made on Lansbury too as he'll be an over 21.

Oh and a serious look at the contribution of Abou Diaby needs to be looked at. Maybe Gibbs too, but we'll see how he does between now and end of the season...

Wenger has too much faith in Ryo & Campbell to go out and fork £40m on a first team player when he sees the forenamed at that level of ability in a few years time.

Although, I don't think anyone has really questioned Wenger's actual tactical ability.

How long has he been using 4-5-1?

Personally I think he could of been more brave, innovative and inspirational in trying to turn around teams fortunes this year.

Either that or he's covering for what he already knows is a pittyful team & his only attempt is to opt for the side of caution

Our performances this year have been neither here or there, always in the middle of attack/defence.

Would love to put the emphasis on one style and go for it.

Tulse like anyone, especially me takes you seriously...

Of course its the problem. Question marks was raised well before them leaving, but the could be pacified, however when they leave, so so so many questions then get asked...

One being how unprepared you then are, because the club's recruitment policy and backbone is obviously shocking and the aspirations and planning within the club seems to have gone awol the day Dein was sacked.

You can only blame Arsene Wenger on the matter though.

He was holding onto thin air expecting Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri to stay.

In my books he was a coward, he tried to stall Fabregas and Nasri's deals right until the last minute so they had no other choice but to stay.

You could say that if he managed to pull the stunt off for 1 more season it would have been a masterstroke & possibly got more market value for them.

That's where his faults are

He get's too emotionally attached towards his staff rather than being decisive.

There are advantages to his approach whereby he can create a great unity between colleagues but that's not were after.

Any half bullish manager would have let Cesc and Nasri leave as soon as their heart wasn't in it and found suitable replacements.

You can only blame Arsene Wenger on the matter though.

He was holding onto thin air expecting Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri to stay.

In my books he was a coward, he tried to stall Fabregas and Nasri's deals right until the last minute so they had no other choice but to stay.

You could say that if he managed to pull the stunt off for 1 more season it would have been a masterstroke & possibly got more market value for them.

That's where his faults are

He get's too emotionally attached towards his staff rather than being decisive.

There are advantages to his approach whereby he can create a great unity between colleagues but that's not were after.

Any half bullish manager would have let Cesc and Nasri leave as soon as their heart wasn't in it and found suitable replacements.

:rofl:

Right on Cesc, Arsenal was holding out for a fee, they tried to play brinkmanship and lost, hence why PHW was salty afterwards on the fee. The reason I call Cesc a c*nt and still do, is cos Cesc forced his move, he made us get f*cked on the fee, he engineered his whole move, with his "calf strains" aka I'm on strike. Wenger went on television and told you as much before The Emirates Cup.

Nasri, total f*ck up on Ivan's part to begin with (altho again I think Cesc was the cancer here) then simply Arsenal get blown out of the water. That said Wenger was prepared to go against everyones wishes and keep Nasri as a matter of principle, but we all know he got over ruled there.

Like Ive said in the aftermath of the summer the only thing I blame Wenger for is for a period of two weeks he clearly had a breakdown and had no clue, as he knew his plan/project was up, and he REALLY believed in it. When he said about selling your best players at 24, he was clearly fighting within and he lost on both.

When I say breakdown I've always imagined him sitting in his office on one of those summer nights with a glass of gin, thinking If I buy a Hazard, and the club continues on te same path then realistically its just another Nasri waiting to happen in three years time...

Where's the reward? Whats the point?

tumblr_ld6zavvq7e1qalkow.gif

Song didnt come back and play he had to wait, Park hasn't played, he has to wait...

My point is IMO he clearly thinks psychology it effect for a long time...

For me that is the major rason we didnt go for Parker (along with a few other)

We wont sign Holliett or Samba, well we might if Samba never kicks a ball for them again until May.

But Wenger has never been the guy to buy average talent.

There's nothing in Parkers game that most 75% of midfielders in The Championship have.

Wenger likes players who can take up multiple responsbility.

I could never see Parker being the driving force for attack like Song has been in occasions when our attackers have had an off day -

That's what wins you games, players who do the jobs unexpected of them.

Take Scholes, known for his Xavi like style, but when Rio Ferdinand and Micheal Carrick are having an off day he can sit in and defend like any other defensive midfielder in the country.

It's about having players who can adapt in violently fluctuating circumstances for instance;

a game can have up to 10 different patterns based on the function of external and internal influences i.e

1. Tempo increases for 5mins (player may not adjust to the pace of the game, get caught out on the

2. Crowd becomes aggressive (player may lose himself in the passion, rash challenge, costly free kick etc)

3. Tempo decreases for 10 mins (player becomes to casual, loses sight of team objectives, lack of awarness in relation to the game time i.e needing to find a goal)

etc etc

It's all in the awareness of anticipating rather than waiting for the inetivable.

At the minute we just don't have enough of these players like we used to have

Samba has only one way of playing; good crowd behind him, deep line, being the hero

Can he dictate from the back? can he force the game when his left back and defensive midfielder are lacking in intuition

I'm not so sure, he's not a super talent.

Parker as much as people say he's one dimensional, he is the dimension we needed and now.

Experienced, honest pro, and a leader who could mentor others.

Yes in terms of his contract, wages, age, passing ability, etc it would have been a problem, particularly long-term, but Arteta or Parker? and I dont think the Arteta signing was a bad move.

Arteta or Parker

See that's where Wenger has got confused.

He come in the media and admitted he doesn't have the players to play like we used to and has had to "adapt"

Ask the question, if we weren't going in that direction then why buy a player like Arteta?

The only reason Cesc was a success was based on the movement of others around him.

How many times have you seen Arteta, Rosicky & Ramsey delay a pass?

I noticed Henry a few times, well in fact at least 10 times, he was throwing his arms in the air after making runs behind the back line.

See, compare the two thinkings of era's and theres your problem.

If Wenger never had the players to play the way he wants then why not go for Parker?

By the time Parker had stabilised our team it would of probably led him into retirement where Wenger would of had enough time to reconstruct.

Ideally, Wenger should have broken down his team and started strengthening up the key areas again

Instead, what he's done is try and maintain his philosophy in a dysfunctional team

Yes he's had the ingredients to play his style of football but for the last 4 years everyone has seen he's always been 3 or 4 players away from finding that perfect team

The fact it was so close in his reach, he never set anything to fall back on instead we've seen a generation of youth geared towards his philosophy fly out the door

It's like a BMW Car, you get a dent, you get another dent, you get the chair break, you're rear tyres go @ £4k a piece, the mileage is reaching near £80k

Do you keep restoring or go out and buy a new version?

Many succesful businessmen have accepted that their infastructure isn't working and have destroyed everything and rebuilt again from scratch.

As a Businessman/Manager he should take this approach - All though unrealistic he can't destroy 25 men, he should know his core strength by now and get rid of the rubbish.