Interview with a useless lying c*nt

MF Cunt

That said we aren't buying a goalkeeper.

You could argue we need another RB...

Vermaelen, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Djouorou, You can add maybe a back-up CB to take up Squid's role but ability wise ahead of Djouorou, or just use Bartley in Squid's ranking... I suspect we'll do the latter or add another younger like the yute from Forest that we have been linked too.

While left-back has been a problem this season, if we didnt add a left back in January I hardly see us adding another in the summer either. Problem is Vermaelen's is no good there, and we dont have anyone coming through either there. If Wenger reverts to type and Southampton dont go up then probably Luke Shaw from them.

Song, Coquelin and Frimmy, only think we add if Wenger has already had doubts about Frimmy's ability & then sees another injury and thinks f*ck this, also Coquelin and his hamstrings... Smh. The likely suggestion would seem to be Yann M'Vila but hmm...

A #10 of quality needs to be added. I wont even throw out names, but quality is a must, proven or unearth I dont care but find one, cos tbh I dunno about Ramsey or even Wilshere there...

Yossi looks like he'll go back, I see him tweet about losing and not playing at all again... Ryo can replace Yossi if he becomes a regular at Bolton, just hope he dont suffer relegation, as we know Wenger doesn't like relegated players. See Park Chu Yung, smh.

I fear we will replace Arshavin with Kalou... and I smh head at this as the pacy wingers quota is full IMO with Walcott, Chamberlain, Gervinho & hopefully an adapted Ryo. Arshavin needs to be replaced but someone with more than just pace... Again I wont suggest names.

Then you have the strikers, we gotta/gonna lose three at least - Bendtner, Chamakh and Vela. Then there is Park... All 4 could go.

Then there is the contract issues involving Walcott & van Persie.

Denilson, Almunia, Squillaci all have to go, but I said this last summer and all three are still on the payroll.

Decision has to be made on Lansbury too as he'll be an over 21.

Oh and a serious look at the contribution of Abou Diaby needs to be looked at. Maybe Gibbs too, but we'll see how he does between now and end of the season...

I'm sick and tired of us having difficulty struggling to shift below average players because of the wages they're already receiving and the transfer fees we feel they command. Just take the f*cking loss and get them off the wage bill.

Almunia on £57k upsets me. Squillaci upsets me. Denilson upsets me. Djourou upsets me. Chamakh upsets me.

RE: Diaby, RVP has had 1 full year no injuries and tbh honest who knew he had Premiership Top Scorer in his locker? We knew he was talented, but banging in THIS amount? I for one didn't.

I said, I've always said, Diaby is quality. A little inconsistent, but at Arsenal who isn't. At times I prefer Diaby to anyone else currently in our midfield. I'd keep him.

/

I just feel there's too many 'squad players' in our starting 11. All of our strikers I see leaving. Every single one of them. I actually can't wait to see how this summer pans out...

I hear were you're coming from Mario Ballotelli

How can you satisfy 18 first team footballers?

You need your 40% of average joes who know they are at a club too big for them but will put in 150% based on the opportunity they have.

You need a perfect equillibriam, that's the hard part!

We can all name who we want in the summer but how many of us could put together the best team based on behaviour, emotions and ambition.

Take Si Yung Park at Manchester United.

The way Sir Alex Ferguson times his decisions to use him it's like charging up that Pinball plug and releasing it at the perfect moment.

Love how Park could get 40 games elsewhere but the personal satisfaction of knowing you're fortunate to be at that club based on your true abilities will only spur you on ten fold every time you sit on that dugout waiting to come on and do your all.

We had that player in Gillies Grimandi & Remi Garde.

Understandably there has to be a perfect distribution of talent x personal satisfaction and we've got that distribution wrong.

Paying down stadium debt early has very high penalties

#ast calling for Right Issue which is FFP compliant to fund debt of stadium. Which releases funds for rebuilding of team. Reducing Debt

#ast Usmanov is building towards his 30pc. Under EPL rules he would be described as an owner. As such would have to sign off #arsenal books

There remain 1200 shareholders in #arsenal owning 3 percent of the shares

#arsenal have had tense meetings with #ast over its 'support'

Discussion now turning to dysfunctional running of #arsenal

#arsenal have 71 players on the wagebill (Bendtner is paid £52,000 pw)

Called for 5pc discount in club stores for season ticket holder incentive.

We have major self sustainability issues if we don't get ECL, so £50m cash + £35m Queensland Money will likely need to be used to buffer

#arsenal financial report due Friday or Monday, depends when club prefers to release it

Bottom line club made a whopping £6m more in revenue taking out ST price rise. Gazidis and Tom Fox big salarys and bonuses WHY ?

#arsenal could fall foul of FFP if we get no ECL as we will be loss making.

#arsenal held up FFP as be all, we are in monitoring stage.

If #arsenal fail to qualify for ECL it will cost club c£45m

As said yesterday we will see profit for the year as a club of north of £40m. Shows club entirely dependant on player trading to make profit

Still £35m in cash due to be received for Queensland Road likely to be received in next 6 months.

#arsenal have approx £50m available in cash for use.

#arsenal will have increased revenues by £10m in the reported year. But essentially stripping out player sales the club is BREAK EVEN

#arsenal made £3m out of tour to Asia and Stadium debt now stands at £220m

£54m spent in summer on players MA £10m,Gerv £11m, OC £12m, Lurch £9m, Santos £6m,Jenkinson £1m, Scarlet Parkenel £3m, Campbell £1m, Ryo £1m

FACT #arsenal do have money to spend

All initials Cesc £29m, Nasri £25m, Clichy £7m, Eboue £4m, Traore £1m .....

#arsenal transfer profits to Mat 2011 stand at PROFIT of c£55m

Ok finance time ...

Only 1 in 4 of the ST waiting list took up the offer of a season ticket last year. Went up to 11,000 on waiting list #ast

Season Ticket renewals have lagged last few seasons, deadlines of Jun 1 have gone to early July.

#arsenal have equal largest ticket revenue with MUFC in Europe

Club Level renewals for next season will be going out in the next week or so #ast

Discussion on if cup credits should be included in STs.

AST will ask board for NO increase in ST next season.

400 Season Tickets are used Once or less in the season. (Is stan one of those ??)

Arsenal are having a board meeting Thursday

#arsenal have expressed to #ast that they will not cooperate at all with Usmanov or R&W.

Every club dreads an Arsenal call as our offers are so poor...

Wenger was at fault for the Mata deal failing as he decides value...

Wenger was promised he was in charge when Dein left. That's why he was allowed to pick his own boss.

David Dein spends more time with Wenger than Gazidis. He still goes to all the games! #legend

More fans in Nigeria than in the whole of the UK. Many of them Grovers!

article-1329761081605-11BC187E000005DC-154588_636x300.jpg

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has relegated flop forwards Marouane Chamakh, Park Chu-Young and Andrey Arshavin to the clubs reserve ranks this week, after telling the out-of-favour trio they must work harder if they want to feature in Sunday's crunch North London derby with Tottenham.

Every club dreads an Arsenal call as our offers are so poor...

Wenger was at fault for the Mata deal failing as he decides value...

Wenger was promised he was in charge when Dein left. That's why he was allowed to pick his own boss.

David Dein spends more time with Wenger than Gazidis. He still goes to all the games! #legend

Where are they sourcing this Wenger blame tho?

As Mata blogged he was going Arsenal, but the money never arrived... and the fee was set, the agents told Arsenal.

article-1329761081605-11BC187E000005DC-154588_636x300.jpg

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has relegated flop forwards Marouane Chamakh, Park Chu-Young and Andrey Arshavin to the clubs reserve ranks this week, after telling the out-of-favour trio they must work harder if they want to feature in Sunday's crunch North London derby with Tottenham.

Par. Knew someone was gonna use that Arshavin pic.

Almunia £60k, Fabianski £50k, Djourou £50k, Gibbs £40k, Squillaci £60k, Ramsey £55k, Chamakh £60k, Park £40k

If Gibbs is on 40k he's the poorest looking 40k player I know. Convinced ma are estimating on them figures. Chamakh and Almunia have always been certified reported 50k earners. I wish I was a AST member, swear people setting an agenda to prove a point.

Almunia is actually £57k.

Ramsey shouldn't be anywhere near that bracket FFS. Him playing 40+ games for us sums up what I'm saying about squad players it's a f*cking JOKE. I don't care that he's got the summer off.

£110k WEEKLY on GKs we don't even trust. I'm angry. After Liverpool I'm done travelling this season. F*ck it.

We wouldnt have got Ramsey if we didnt pay him good though.

I assume those wages are rounded up, still terrible though, why would they leave, set guys are getting paid to train in world class facilities, no return for the club. Sick hustle, but we are giving away careers and/or better lives.

The Average EPL player is on 5 times the amount of the Average Championship player.

Divide those sums by 5.

Alumina £12k - 3x average (about right, would prob be best keeper in the championship)

Fabianski £10k - 2.5x average (about right, would prob be best keeper in the championship)

kasper schmeichel best keeper in The Championship is on £14.5k

Djourou £10k - 2.5x average (be one of the top centrehalves)

Scquallci £12k - 3x average (be decent enough)

James Tompkins best Centreback in The Championship is on £12.5k

Aaron Ramsey £11k - 3x average (the best central midfielder)

Peter Whittingham best Midfiedler in The Championship is on £15.8k

You get the picture...

FFP-accounting-periods.jpg

• 2011-12, clubs must not spend more money than they earn. To be crassly simplistic, they mustn’t spend more on wages and other expenses than they earn in ticket, media and commercial income in any one ‘monitoring period’ (MP). The first MP will last two years, the second will last three years, and so will MPs thereafter.

• Uefa will monitor spending, and for the first few years, will allow certain losses as long as they’re met unconditionally by benefactor funding.

• The first MP is 2013-14, for seasons 2011-12 and 2012-13 combined, and the losses allowed will be €45m over that whole period, or roughly £39m, or £19.6m per year.

• The second MP is 2014-15, for seasons, 2011-12, 2012-13 and 2013-14, and the losses allowed will be €45m over that whole period, or €45 a year, or £13m a year.

I dont think we have posted yearly losses in ten years or something like that.

Operating profit (before depreciation and player trading) in the football business was £56.8 million (2009 - £62.7 million) after increased wage costs.

Profit from player trading of £13.6 million (2009 - £2.9 million).

Group profit before tax was £56.0 million (2009 - £45.5 million) and profit after tax was £61.0 million (2009 - £35.2 million).

Thats 2010, and we are led to believe 2011 will see record profits to be announced in the next 10 days...

Hmm but I swear there were property sales and sh*t, thats not going to be the case every season is it. Our wages and operating costs are high, games are going to general sale, and we were winning back in the day. TV money is still good but I dunno. Im not clued up on this side so im just speculating, would be silly seeing is it seems the club are waiting for FFP to kick in as they believe it would benefit us.

Halfway into 2011 the numbers was

Operating profit (before exceptional costs, depreciation and player trading) in the football business was £45.8 million (2010 - £56.8 million) with commercial gains offset by increased wage costs.

Loss from player trading of £14.7 million (2010 - profit of £13.6 million) with no significant disposals of registrations in the year.

Group profit before tax was £14.8 million (2010 - £56.0 million).

Since then the club has got summer ST money and all the commercial things that come with the summerr, including a tour and then the transfer net profit.