One girl I was dealing with before Christmas

Mr. Air Max 90

She's one of the nicest girls you'll ever meet, cute little lighty with backoff for days but she's overly insecure, them ones who genuinely don't know their own beauty. Private schooled, straight A*s and is now doing some Science course up north. We met after an a-level results party and we were linking for a good few months, she went off to uni and so did I but we were still tight and spoke how we'd try and make sh*t official in the xmas holidays. Holidays came now and this girl was way too infatuated with me, I couldn't cope with it. Her insecurity levels were getting to me, every time I'd go raving she'd be pinging me off to see if I wasn't with another girl or if any girl would post anything on my FB wall she'd get all emosh so I decided to dead it and say let's be friends. Worst idea ever, girl starts crying, telling me how she's been cutting herself, how she's never met someone like me before reh reh reh so I'm thinking f*ck, I don't want nothing on my head so I tell her that i'm seeing another girl on a friendly tip and she should do the same.

So boom back to the topic title now, I was at Westwood's rave on Saturday night in Greenwich and she was pinging me off as usual whenever I'm out but this time but I air her until I'm on my way to work on Sunday. She BBM'd me this...

29z3rrd.jpg

4vpxkk.jpg

35iadjr.jpg

bgy6mv.jpg

She's saying how she doesn't want to go to the police because it was all her fault and how her mum will find out (because her mum's a high ranked fed for the met). I'm feeling to just go myself and report it, either that or I find who the guy was and end up flying a bird.

• Downvote 16

There's no doubt that it's the truth at all. f*ck an informer but if it's any case of rape or paedophilia then I don't give a f*ck. What if I was to give that to the feds, would that not count as a statement? I know if the feds went to her she'd give him in but the thought of going inside the station and speaking about it is daunting to her.

ffs

• Upvote 1

sounds like a load of shit to me.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like she fell for the standard "hes not here but I am" bars, let him beat, regrets it, feels guilty and is now trying to flip it on you to make you feel sorry for her. When im reading bars like "few minutes" "wasnt proper" "too tense for it to go in very far" it seems to me like shes trying to justify it to herself (and you).

But maybe im just cynical...

i would say this...she was vulnerable...he prayed on it....she let it happen...he buss quick...she then realised it wasnt worth it and felt guilty because in her mind shes in love with you.

IMO just cut her out COMPLETELY she will only continue to bring you trouble, regardless of how nice she may be...shes not your responsibility.

• Upvote 3

She's one of the nicest girls you'll ever meet, cute little lighty with backoff for days but she's overly insecure, them ones who genuinely don't know their own beauty. Private schooled, straight A*s and is now doing some Science course up north.

I've only read this much, why ain't you wifing?

• Downvote 2

She's saying how she doesn't want to go to the police because it was all her fault and how her mum will find out (because her mum's a high ranked fed for the met). I'm feeling to just go myself and report it, either that or I find who the guy was and end up flying a bird.

Just read the whole ting, sheeesh.

f*ck going jail for a dumb ting like that tbh.

If a girl has no sense in her skull why you doing time? You don't have kids with her.

Go link her and call the police in her presence.

Lol the likely hood of this being gas is on volcanic sulpher levels.

Alternate 1

In reality the guy went through when she was vulnerable, she didn't enjoy it and now hates herself. Now shes trying to turn the negative into a positive to drag you back in. From when she was telling you she was slicing up herself that was the first attempt which never got off the ground so now she gone to plan B.

Alternate 2

her story is probably complete sh*t and never happened.

its f*cked how quick a girl spirals into madness in situations like these, makes me think every girl is built one guy away from self destruct mode.

• Upvote 1