UNLK HARVEY

Bruno Di Gradi

Is he still with Jervine?

c'mon now

On 23 February 2008, Hylton gave birth to MC Harvey's daughter named Angel Harvey Hylton in St George's Hospital, Tooting, South London.[18] On 5 August 2008, MC Harvey threatened to kill Hylton with a knife after they had an argument, after MC Harvey stayed out all night with friends.[19]

In September 2009, Hylton split with MC Harvey after discovering that he had been unfaithful to her. Hylton told The News of the World he was "a serial womaniser with a big problem. He cheated on Alesha with a lot of women. I did her a big favour by taking him off her hands - and after three horrible years, boy do I regret it."[20][21]

Source: Wiki

smh @ deading your career for this clown

harvey is pissed....

imagine this

man had alesha dixon....dun sh*t. He was Mr Alesha Dixon still lets b honest. She made better music than he did pmsl. Harvey was always one of the deadest mc;s in so solid.

lowered to javine....dun sh*t.

lowered to being embarassed on twitter by a chick known for liking light skinned bruddas

mans wifey was dancing in a N.E.R.D video

and he was making sh*t songs dressed in a karate gi

come on now.....lmao guy was f*ck*ng trash

• Upvote 1

harvey is pissed....

imagine this

man had alesha dixon....dun sh*t. He was Mr Alesha Dixon still lets b honest. She made better music than he did pmsl. Harvey was always one of the deadest mc;s in so solid.

lowered to being embarassed on twitter by a chick known for liking light skinned bruddas

harvey is pissed....

imagine this

pmsl @ that video..

Just reminds how quag this guy is.

Didnt know Alesha was in his video (harveys)

The wembley market chain..dead

LMAO @ that borderline trim... It was droppers back in the day though.

• Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Reliable source??

/

Never forget when alesha did that nerd video always wondered y she didn't try get them to make her a hit in exchange...the lyrics took the piss as well

"move she wants to move but you're hogging her you're guarding her.....mister look at your girl she loves it I can see it in her eyes"

f*ck*ng hell I know Harvey went and had a groupie orgy after that one dropped PMSL

Smh washed up guy

• Downvote 2

Come on why would Jnr say he had emails if he didnt have them to back it up.. ? He aint that stupid! Even has Neutrino, Oxide, Face & Mega tweeting confirmations of texts that where clearly sent from her to him.

What made me laugh though the most was when he was quoted saying this " "I've known Ashley since I was a kid. I don't get his lifestyle. People like me learn when we do bad things, but some people don't learn, do they?"

C'mon boy you did the same sh*t TWICEEE!! 2nd time was worse cause you have a daughter to be thinking of.

As for the BB comments about Jnr hes on too much of a hype, says things in heat of a moment. Romeo is much calmer he got a better reception than I personally think Jnr would have got.

• Downvote 10