Paris is f*cked

Thun

u f*ck*ng c*ck, how about the 200 years of christianisation in algeria? we're taking back what we're owed. f*ck the french.

And before u come back with some smart ass response, my grandfather was electrocuted to death by the french, and my 2 uncles died as martyrs getting the french out, theyre just 3 of the 1 million plus algerians who died.

Now theres 4 million algerians in france, good thats what u get for raping a land and abusing its people.

When a prick like you wishes revenge on a country that embraced you it's no wonder your living like a dog

Your not taking back nothing you idiot that's why your struggling in the ghetto's in the outskirts of Paris

u d*ckhead, is every black man in the UK in the ghetto? is there no successful black people in the UK? Algerians have been in france since the colonies, the people, culture and religion is deeply embedded, there are algerian politicians, business owners and top athletes.

Algerians and islam will never leave france, it will grow, and its their own fault for trying to hold on to algeria for so long.

Seems u have very little knowledge of the history of france and its colonies, let alone even been to france to see it for yourself. Would u like me to show u some documentaries for u to watch this afternoon? it would benefit more than ur conspiracy bollox

You keep fighting with hate in your heart

Your lost and don't even know it you fool

Trying to destroy a country that had welcomed you but all your doing is self destructing as its based on hate

You can try feel powerful in your head but thats as far as it goes

You ain't doing nothing to them people that they ain't gone through in there vast history

Stop being jealous and rebuild your country instead of trying to hate on a next country because what they done in the past

• Downvote 2

u f*ck*ng c*ck, how about the 200 years of christianisation in algeria? we're taking back what we're owed. f*ck the french.

And before u come back with some smart ass response, my grandfather was electrocuted to death by the french, and my 2 uncles died as martyrs getting the french out, theyre just 3 of the 1 million plus algerians who died.

Now theres 4 million algerians in france, good thats what u get for raping a land and abusing its people.

When a prick like you wishes revenge on a country that embraced you it's no wonder your living like a dog

Your not taking back nothing you idiot that's why your struggling in the ghetto's in the outskirts of Paris

:lol: you're either deluded or dim

Why not stay in Algeria if you get treated badly by the French, you did not get forced to move to France you fool.

remember thun is a joo, and its jookozy making laws that target muzlims and immigrants so there can be distractions about 'race relations'

while the daemonz get about their normal business of f*ck*ng everyone up as long as u aint jooish regardless of race or creed

so as far as he is concerned all ethnics live in the ghettos and they were 'welcomed' by their colonial masters into civilisation

so to argue with that pro Zionist useless state called france is like biting the hand that tried to kill you...ooops i mean fed you

remember thun is a joo, and its jookozy making laws that target muzlims and immigrants so there can be distractions about 'race relations'

while the daemonz get about their normal business of f*ck*ng everyone up as long as u aint jooish regardless of race or creed

so as far as he is concerned all ethnics live in the ghettos and they were 'welcomed' by their colonial masters into civilisation

so to argue with that pro Zionist useless state called france is like biting the hand that tried to kill you...ooops i mean fed you

Do you want to quote we're I stated I'm a joo

Did not think so faggott

Why not stay in Algeria if you get treated badly by the French, you did not get forced to move to France you fool.

wtf?

Why dont u stay in jamaica? cos ur born in uk, u dumb f*ck.

Welcomed u know. They didnt welcome us, they imported us for labour and soldiers. The only time they welcomed us was when zidane, nasri and benzema was scoring for les bleus.

Like i said, its too late now, theres too many of us and we're too deeply embedded, we will only grow. Even the whites have started listening to our music, eating our food and using our language.

• Upvote 1

you have copletely misunderstood the situation in France

and to answer your question, this is why

• Upvote 1

Do you want to quote we're I stated I'm a joo

Did not think so faggott

well for the record you can always deny that you are cos youve never before. now's your chance

wtf?

Why dont u stay in jamaica? cos ur born in uk, u dumb f*ck.

Welcomed u know. They didnt welcome us, they imported us for labour and soldiers. The only time they welcomed us was when zidane, nasri and benzema was scoring for les bleus.

Like i said, its too late now, theres too many of us and we're too deeply embedded, we will only grow. Even the whites have started listening to our music, eating our food and using our language.

Delusional guy

I'm sure you will a general in 20 years time in the French-Algerian army commanding French people to the camps

Silly little man you are, keep dreaming think you will ever conquer France

You got more chance of Algeria being the best team in the world at ice hockey

of all the daemon countries France is one of the worst, probably even worse than the UK but they go on so sly its always unnoticed.

did you know all french speaking west african nations have their reserve accounts managed by France

Colonial laws signed during the colonial days are still being observed and once a leader comes up to try and repeal such laws he gets killed or toppled

as in the recent case of Laurent Gbagbo, sankara etc

theres also evidence of how france is just looting these accounts to preserve its debt ridden self.

once again, sh*t like this is just a useless distraction from the real madness that a european nation is doing away from the gaze of its populace

but mention RACE, or Ethnicity and they all get hard ons and wanna fight for 'le liberty'

i take back what i said and break their laws as much as you like tbh.. f*ck em

you have copletely misunderstood the situation in France

and to answer your question, this is why

:rofl:

• 5 years later...
On 02/02/2012 at 2:49 PM, Supermalt said:

Eskay u can understand why pl don't want such a culture shock being imposed on them at home, allow that excuse it happens 'worldwide' when if I start a church in a muslim country I'm also watching my back

I don't want trouble

Saudi Arabia still not allowing the building of any other religion on their soil.... meanwhile in Europe and other parts of the world Mosques everywhere.... hmmm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Seydou said:

But, Egypt,  a muslim country has churches. I'm sure other Muslim countries do as well

Dunno what supermalts 10 year old quote is referencing but orthodox Christian Egyptians going to church isn't imposing an alien culture on anyone