Sun,Sex and Suspicious Parents

JOHN DOE

Low laying the 50 note to go Eden should of just taken her to a cheaper club, not a top one.

Emile Heskey looked pissed if that was my daughter/girl I would have to beat her up, for how stupid she is. Leaving the passport on the floor can't unplug the bath leaving all the dirty water in there kmt

That shannon look nicer without the extension.

her dads face gave me LOLs

PMSL @ the fat friend.. Played HER position as the fat friend.

Face palm @ that dude that pissed

Props to that bale looking dude.

He behaved himself and he beat that blonde ting

llow 50 euros entry some joke. HE clearly woulda beat even if he didn't go in to the club

• Upvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

fat girl actually went on holiday to babysit :lmao:

Some dude was actually lipsing her...

How....Just how...

Shes so....I dunno....WIIIIIIDE

he was creasing as he did it, obviously a bet, thats how us white lads roll.... proper geezers

One of boys told me one him and his 'lads' do on these type of holidays which involves jumping on a fat chicks back and riding them like buckaroo

But lipsing fat chicks???

Boy I don't even really like lisping full stop.

its every mans responsibility to harpoon a whale every now and again, i thought black lads loved fat white women anyway?

but seriously she was f*ck*ng hideous, f*ck ever going near that, well you have no choice being near to it given the size of the thing but you know what im saying.

a,ldsmalmslalsads

asd

a

d

ad

• Upvote 1

remember some overly fat ting in hot pants standing infront of me in di club blocking up my view

one white lad come up to me begging friend then says "would you?" im like nah G.... hes like ill take one for the team fuck it and proceeded to grope her from behind...in no time they are lipsing.... he comes back to me high fives....and says "errr her breath stinks like elephant" before disappearing back into the shadows.

think that was in malia

/

ive also been darked off by a whale as well..... i was in utter shock and disbelief didnt even know what to say or do after that....think i never spoke for the whole night after that.

• Upvote 3

its every mans responsibility to harpoon a whale every now and again, i thought black lads loved fat white women anyway?

but seriously she was f*ck*ng hideous, f*ck ever going near that, well you have no choice being near to it given the size of the thing but you know what im saying.

a,ldsmalmslalsads

asd

a

d

ad

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

remember some overly fat ting in hot pants standing infront of me in di club blocking up my view

one white lad come up to me begging friend then says "would you?" im like nah G.... hes like ill take one for the team f*ck it and proceeded to grope her from behind...in no time they are lipsing.... he comes back to me high fives....and says "errr her breath stinks like elephant" before disappearing back into the shadows.

think that was in malia

/

ive also been darked off by a whale as well..... i was in utter shock and disbelief didnt even know what to say or do after that....think i never spoke for the whole night after that.

Got denied by a whale and you run the hoe room

PMSL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dnt be bitter

was gnna bring man in too

/

think she was insecure and prob thought i was parring

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Lol no lemon was just T.rolling but tbf they must think anyone interested will be a bet

The amount of times they got haps then as his saliva leaves her mouth she watches him turn to 10 of his mates all leaping around screaming and pointing

Real Pain!

fat girl actually went on holiday to babysit :lmao:

Some dude was actually lipsing her...

How....Just how...

Shes so....I dunno....WIIIIIIDE

he was creasing as he did it, obviously a bet, thats how us white lads roll.... proper geezers

One of boys told me one him and his 'lads' do on these type of holidays which involves jumping on a fat chicks back and riding them like buckaroo

But lipsing fat chicks???

Boy I don't even really like lisping full stop.

:lol:

them neg's urban sports ones

• Upvote 1

one white lad come up to me begging friend then says "would you?" im like nah G.... hes like ill take one for the team fuck it and proceeded to grope her from behind...in no time they are lipsing.... he comes back to me high fives....and says "errr her breath stinks like elephant" before disappearing back into the shadows.

think that was in malia

/

Can imagine how vex u r tried whining with this fat black ting at cameos bitd girl moved from me I was vex because the girl was ugly and I am levels above her meh. Getting angry remembering it

• 10 months later...

new season started at 9, does bbc3 have a +1?