Pet Topic

Woodpecker

@ jigglypuff - do you worm them or use flea treatment? your sposed to do it every 3 and 1 month respectively....something a lot of people dont do......what kinda food you feeding them? i been using roial canyn and hylls got advised by my breeder friends

@kg - you spoken to your vet about it? how old is she and what breed?

i had a dog.....he died,also had a budgie,i played music a lil too loud and he died also,i also had a hamster,funny story, lil man escaped his cage went down the stairs passed my sleeping dog and hid behind the washing machine for a few days,(he was livin on custard creams) true story!

i have had 3 cats and 2 dogs, current is a dog

i think having a pet in the house is really important, nice addition to the family

animals all get wormed regular, dog eats a tin and 2 slices of bread twice a day plus anything he gets during the day

not gna lie tho dogs are filthy, i would rather have a cat or a rat

• Downvote 1

i wanna get a turtle

how much would they cost? i want a baby one though

I dno but the tank and light etc electricity to heat it would cost a bit, I got a friend that works in a pet shop so secretly i get any pet food, item, tank, medicine half price he got mad reptiles in hes yard :confused:

f*ck pets they make you/your house stink

seen none of my houses ever stink of anything, not food, not onion, not pets, not cigs, not weed, i clean every day, air the home daily and nightly, use an extractor fan when cooking, put my dirty washing in the washing machine asap, keep dogs outside most of the day and night

my house just smells like air, and clean-ness, f*ck you you dirty untidy beast

Frontline when I am here and some next ting I have to put on the cat every 4 weeks

dun kno about frontlne and dronct i used to buy them from pharmacy but since i bukd dis guy i get it all half price :Y:

• Upvote 1

Yea and shes groomed every 6 weeks. She eats Applaws but only 2 small tins a day.

Regarding breeding I haven't really spoken to the Vet, she's a 3 year old Maltese only weights around 4lbs. Only worry is how small she is but her mum was a similar size and had 2 litters with 3 pups each.

Edit - She doesn't lick my face, If she licks my hand im not gonna cry about it.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

i wanna get a turtle

I dno but the tank and light etc electricity to heat it would cost a bit, I got a friend that works in a pet shop so secretly i get any pet food, item, tank, medicine half price he got mad reptiles in hes yard :confused:

f*ck pets they make you/your house stink

seen none of my houses ever stink of anything, not food, not onion, not pets, not cigs, not weed, i clean every day, air the home daily and nightly, use an extractor fan when cooking, put my dirty washing in the washing machine asap, keep dogs outside most of the day and night

my house just smells like air, and clean-ness, f*ck you you dirty untidy beast

Pmsl yh ok bet u kiss ur dog in the mouth and all that

Got a dog well it's my GF's dog it's small so not too bad. Tbh having a pet come to greet you when you come home in the evening is nice.

Though i had to put my foot down on certain things it's not allowed up on the new sofa or chairs or on the bed.

As for smells i tend to see people with carpeted houses have a bigger problem with smells remaining. My flat is all wood floors.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

About 50 died, I gave the survivors to rspca. She died from old age within about a year, they eat lettuce and drink beer.

Is that their actual diet or just what u fed it?

/

Pmsl @ guys saying their house don't stink tho etc....you don't notice it cos you live in it

Never forget when my I was a kid my friends dad gave him a stick in a jar with a few leaves and fully convinced him it was a stick insect

• Downvote 1

i wanna get a turtle

Get a terrapin

My nan used to have 1. It grew up quick n escaped out if its tank. Was bullying the fish too so my nan managed to catch it. She then decided to dash it in the localpark lake lol

futuramafry.jpg

not sure if your trying to persuade or dissuade