What's good people?

Rich Kid

Carlos them Sintillate parties look ok but same old crowds.

Why I don't really use FB anymore, the party pics and posing with champagne pics kill me.

Guys wearing loose neck jumpers and pouting in pics smfh.

mate I f*ck*ng hate parties in general since I got into this line of work.

I'm talking from a video production perspective.

but yea these gigs are long.

Guys holding bottles of champagne to their mouth for pictures <<<<

sexy bitches complaining their being filmed <<<<

ugly bitches wanting to be filmed <<<<<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Vip2 is a funny place...apart from the adidas L with his sis ur giving him too much attn

at the same time, bcos he uses rollers in his hair he is not able to be baiding according to some

lol@ him flashing it in your face... when certain man have been TALKING ...and just TALKING about baidin in your face since u joined the forum

then someone real does it and its instantly targeted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Vip2 is a funny place...apart from the adidas L with his sis ur giving him too much attn

at the same time, bcos he uses rollers in his hair he is not able to be baiding according to some

lol@ him flashing it in your face... when certain man have been TALKING ...and just TALKING about baidin in your face since u joined the forum

then someone real does it and its instantly targeted.

I've clocked you commenting that people are getting too much attention a few times, some bitchy personality trait.

• Upvote 6

You said the same thing to TF when people were asking him music industry questions, like say if you're not the centre of attention in a topic it's a problem.

You're a strange guy.

Anyway as you were antiman.

TF is anyguy... half truth half bullshit.keep running to him all you like. he's got about 8yrs of forum based experience so do your thing.who cares about centre of attraction, when i see bullshit i say it., bite me.

Rah rich kid is living his life

If u continue being so arrogant tho sh*t will happen in life

I think u will meet a sophisticated lighty

Only she will b a set up gyal from the bits

Leads u back to hers n u get badded up

No hating jus saying

LOL at that scenario, exact ting nearly happened after a night out in Studio Valbonne. Met this dime in there, seen her about in the bits but spoke to her for the first time that night. She says she wants to come back to mine, I weren't drinking so I had my dad's R8. I parked around golden square so it was a little walk. Was just about to get in and she's like oh wait one second I need to check my friends okay, she walks off on the phone and I'm just leaning on the car flicking through bbm then something just told me to look up and I see 4 or 5 guys running straight towards me. I jumped in sooo quick and drove off, nearly spun the f*cker out. Thank f*ck for keyless entry. She might not have had nothing to do with them but still I know it happens and I'm weary..

I'm humble as f*ck, there are a few guys on here who know of me and know that arrogance definitely isn't me but it's jokes messing with these forum guys. If they wanna keep recycling the same old sister bars then I'll get under their skin.

Rah rich kid is living his life

If u continue being so arrogant tho sh*t will happen in life

I think u will meet a sophisticated lighty

Only she will b a set up gyal from the bits

Leads u back to hers n u get badded up

No hating jus saying

LOL at that scenario, exact ting nearly happened after a night out in Studio Valbonne. Met this dime in there, seen her about in the bits but spoke to her for the first time that night. She says she wants to come back to mine, I weren't drinking so I had my dad's R8. I parked around golden square so it was a little walk. Was just about to get in and she's like oh wait one second I need to check my friends okay, she walks off on the phone and I'm just leaning on the car flicking through bbm then something just told me to look up and I see 4 or 5 guys running straight towards me. I jumped in sooo quick and drove off, nearly spun the f*cker out. Thank f*ck for keyless entry. She might not have had nothing to do with them but still I know it happens and I'm weary..

I'm humble as f*ck, there are a few guys on here who know of me and know that arrogance definitely isn't me but it's jokes messing with these forum guys. If they wanna keep recycling the same old sister bars then I'll get under their skin.

Shoulda set off alarm bells tbh.

That is what you call catching life.

But ykno you don't f*ck around in the street on BB, need to be in the whip with the door locked.

The joke is people with less money on here are living a better life then this guy who lives off his parents and some small change his earned off uni guys

When you come here desperate to show the car emblems and trying to show you are ballin at a sh*t party you are showing your desperate for others to give you e props which you ain't getting

If your living such a fabulous life post up pics of you at decent party's and your ballin lifestyle as your not living that life g but faking it

• Upvote 3