Is your sex drive

kerser

early 20's i agree late 20's is kinda slipping

More time the chick near the late end of 20 either have baggage or are single for some personality disorder related reason

How is it slipping if you decide that you don't want a girlfriend in your late 20s?

Me personally, I'm only focused on my career. Finding the right woman THEN maintaining her (unless I'm lucky enough to find the right one like that) is a timely and costly pursuit.Also, when it comes to wimmenz, I am somewhat a believer in things happening for a reason. I believe the right one will come along, and it'll probably be when I least expect it.

If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. I'm kinda happy to be single for however long it takes me to hit my targets.

im starting to think like this a lot recently

Guest chap44uns

More time the chick near the late end of 20 either have baggage or are single for some personality disorder related reason

How is it slipping if you decide that you don't want a girlfriend in your late 20s?

Me personally, I'm only focused on my career. Finding the right woman THEN maintaining her (unless I'm lucky enough to find the right one like that) is a timely and costly pursuit.Also, when it comes to wimmenz, I am somewhat a believer in things happening for a reason. I believe the right one will come along, and it'll probably be when I least expect it.

If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. I'm kinda happy to be single for however long it takes me to hit my targets.

c/s fully

c/s fully

I don't disagree with this I would never be on the look out for a potential partner but I wouldn't pass one up I felt was right, particularly.towards my late 20's. For me personally finding a good woman is equally as important as my career goals, but my situation means I can achieve both so my philosophy works fine for me.

The odds would suggest though the later in life you leave certain things the more limited the choices naturally become.

What odds?

The later you arrive to a buffet the less chance there is of what you want being available.

That's not relative to an indivdual though. You aren't going to travel the world to find your ideal partner.

Much higher. Animal, vegetable or mineral, I'll do anything to anything.

What odds?

The later you arrive to a buffet the less chance there is of what you want being available.

*The later you arrive at a buffet the higher the chance of more guys having their hands in the food

Slash in honesty he has it right, unless you are religious of course, as a man as you get older your stock rises, whereas as a women it declines

this attitude is why set dons are gonna settle for what they have come a certain age

this is the thing, in terms of leaving the settling down thing till you in your 30's/when your successful. why can't you have a chick and be successful at the same time, the two things aren't exclusive of each other,

thats the pride of the black man

he wont get someone to be there during his hustle

so hell wait so he has no commitments...then when he's ready she must worship him cos he's 'now arrived'

will never work so he'll move on... successful career..but just as wotless as Dre the roadie

Your relationship should support You and shouldn't be an obstacle for Your career.

success is a journey, not a destination. as is a career. it is constant, You don't just have 1 moment that is "success" and stop there. You will always have new targets, if not, You become unambitious.

this stage of reaching 30(+/- a number of years) and saying "this is it"/"i've made it" for a career - I cannot relate to at all, will always see room to go further.

think of it in football terms. a player/manager might win the trophy(ies) they want. Pedro Rodriguez and Sergio Busquets have done it all at 23 and 24 respectively but are still there are the club playing and will probably be involved in football for years to come.

so considering that Your career is lifelong, Your options are: relationship and career, or relationship when You retire.