Deamonz

Thun

You're number 3 on that list.

/

Why do you write joo instead of jew?

I'm sure that's offensive to a yahuud person.

Don't think they would find that offensive

If it offends you explain why

Bro, it don't offend me.

But, why do you spell it joo though?

To me 'joo' looks like 'poo'

Are you indicating something?

Why you trying to be offensive trying to rhyme joo with poo

Lol. Ok.

Now, tell me why you write joo instead of jew?

Guest petercrotch

Not all whites are bad i like some but i wouldn't get close to a single one . Aslong as my black brothers and sisters are dying everyday because of disease and malnutrition in africa , where in certain parts you would be considered to have a long life if you have lived till 50 because of you know who f*cked everything up and are STILL CONTINUING TO do it . That i can never forgive white people for nor will i ever . People always see africa as a 3rd world continent but never ask why

• Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

U seriously think White people are the only ones to blame for the state Africa?

OH pleassssssssssssseeeeeee .

If someone is 95 percent of a problem . They are the problem .

I don't give a flying cahooters about the measly 5 percent .

Screw all this p.c garbage.

The state of africa is white peoples fault

Not all whites are bad i like some but i wouldn't get close to a single one . Aslong as my black brothers and sisters are dying everyday because of disease and malnutrition in africa , where in certain parts you would be considered to have a long life if you have lived till 50 because of you know who f*cked everything up and are STILL CONTINUING TO do it . That i can never forgive white people for nor will i ever . People always see africa as a 3rd world continent but never ask why

People will forever find somone to blame for the misfortunes in there life

They will hate on a whole race because there homeland got pillaged 100's of years ago

I'm sure there are many white nations who can go blaming people for invading there country too many years ago

The joke of it is thsts its the ultra elite who pillaged these country's but people want to blame it on the working man like his getting a cut

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Smh do u not see this is on the same level as them racist tram rants?

Fix up

Guest petercrotch

They will hate on a whole race because there homeland got pillaged 100's of years ago

I'm sure there are many white nations who can go blaming people for invading there country too many years ago

The joke of it is thsts its the ultra elite who pillaged these country's but people want to blame it on the working man like his getting a cut

Name me one white country where the majority of the people are poor . Oh wait you couldn't and they all SOMEWAY were involved . It weren't just the elite. White people are known to support colonialism . Look how they go on about supporting invading libya and afghanistan and support these white troops that just cause f*ckrie .

• Downvote 3

Guest petercrotch

Smh do u not see this is on the same level as them racist tram rants?

Fix up

What do you not get about what i said ?

Africa is f*cked up because of white people and they obviously have no interest in fixing it or restoring it back to what it was .

What do we do just accept it uncle tom ?

Do we just say ok your ancestors killed off our people but hey your not all bad even though my people are STILL SUFFERING

Yes there are plenty of nice whites but it doesn;t change the fact that the people that f*cked it up were white but hey some people dont like the truth

Name me one white country where the majority of the people are poor . Oh wait you couldn't and they all SOMEWAY were involved . It weren't just the elite. White people are known to support colonialism . Look how they go on about supporting invading libya and afghanistan and support these white troops that just cause f*ckrie .

You telling me there ain't people in the USA and UK who are black that support the recent wars?

Must be deamonz too

All the people here including you must be to blame about the state of Africa as it goes on today

Guest petercrotch

Do africans have themselves more to blame?

If africa was left untouched would it be any different?

This is exactly the problem that i have .

People really dont understand the detrimental affects slavery has had on africa.

They have f*cked us up

and of course africa would be different .

Oh and slavery hasn't stopped.

Africa is still getting raped as we speak

• Downvote 1

Guest petercrotch

You telling me there ain't people in the USA and UK who are black that support the recent wars?

Must be deamonz too

All the people here including you must be to blame about the state of Africa as it goes on today

Last time i am replying to you a**hole .

MOST black people i can tell you now do NOT support the wars .

I dont care if SOME do.

MOST Do not.

it's the numbers jackass.

peace

most white people i know dont support the wars either?

your points are bullshit as usual.

• Upvote 2

Thun not sending but u come across as some peacesign paro hippie that's not in touch with reality, if ur black then its even worse.

People who ain't in touch are those fearing a whole next race

Just trying to put it in perspective how stupid some people are on here talking about deamonz when they should look in the mirror

Must be deamonz too

Last time i am replying to you a**hole .

MOST black people i can tell you now do NOT support the wars .

I dont care if SOME do.

MOST Do not.

it's the numbers jackass.

peace

You got them numbers?