Deamonz

Thun

I think it's pointless to claim white people AREN'T war mongerers if I'm honest. Pointing at other groups and saying "they're doing it toooo" doesn't make you innocent buddy.

True, perhaps a little unfair of me to say and word it the way I did.

The Jewish religion I would say is very influential with their monopoly on Hollywood and many News stations. I don't believe they're really planning anything devious or are devious people but that is still fact.

Are they really that influential? Just goes to show how powerful the medium of the media is if that is the case.

What whites NEVER remember is that slavery in Africa was wholly different from slavery in the West. Firstly you could work off your indebtment; you were not a slave for your whole life. Secondly you were not told you were meant to be a slave because of your race (severe psychological trauma still present in many black communities outside Africa). nowhere else in the world or in recorded history has slavery EVER been race based. That is a white invention and that is probably why people feel more sorely about the enslavement of blacks in the West than other forms of slavery. I know the English also had a number of Irish slaves but once freed these were quick to assimilate into white society; and even to become slave overseers in America.

Do you think that largely happened because people who find something completely different to their own react with fear and thus impose oppression on that new/emerging group as a form of self protection? I honestly don't know much about the slave trade fella, but certainly something worth looking into.

It's true. I still expect in a few hundred years for Australia to 'forget' that the native population wasn't white.

Yea on Australia day they have Invasion day as well and another celebration by the Aboriginals on the same day iirc.

lol.. local ur such a d*ckhead.

i never got those figures from no african american attempt to look at where they were from

those are figures posted on non wiki sites about slavery, or you can read "how europe under developed Africa" its there in more detail

unlike you, not everything is gleaned from racist websites, or on the internet for that matter. Reading a book or two can help. ive never been to that forum before so obviously the same information was posted there,

Just a question lad, and don't take offence, but do you consider a website that isn't pro white or pro black to be racist?

Again, I am still interested in those sites or link if you have any fella.

no i dont consider a website thats not pro white or black to be racist. one is racist based on how the information is interpreted, and what the sources are

Local the fool has posted so called info on here a few times that got exposed as the owner of the website is a known racist and separatist

he hasnt been a happy bunny since. its usually cos im one of the only 2 who bothers responding to him and his crap.

here are some links

http://www.africawithin.com/clarke/part30f10.htm

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part1/1narr4.html

Lets not forget the enormous torment that women in Libya underwent and probably continue to experience. I admit, that many of them have been allegations that are unproven, but given he controlled the media to a large extent it is difficult to ascertain a balance viewpoint on that and whether those women are telling the truth. There are cases when it has been proven, although I had not seen the evidence on anything other than tv. Qaddafi was also training Muslim extremists as many of their training camps were in Libya, again, that evidence is based mainly on the information given through tv outlets and newspapers. The hypocrisy amongst America, lets face it, they are a terrorist state, isn't something I find particularly attractive. Humanitarian aid is used as a smokescreen in certain situations and in this situation I don't deny that they had wanted regime change there for a long time, they wanted regime change there before Hussain was wanted out. The very nature of Islamic extremists doesn't matter on what Gaddafi does or whether he gives their people food and so on, they will still want to continue the war with the rest. It is allegedly written in their religious texts about the infidel and cleansing and all that kind of thing. Although I have not seen such aggressive language in it myself (not studied is closely, just briefly)

The rights of women are bad in a lot of places. I find it almost offensive, lol, that you would try to use this as a justification for the actions of America when women are suffering from so much more in other parts of the world. America did not give two f*cks about the women of Libya; once Qaddafi wanted to use money backed by their own gold that's when America decided to get rid of him.

Not all whites are Anglo Saxon. If we are going to be specific then specific groups of white people would need to be criticised equally. I cannot name Anglo Saxon countries that are poor, because to my knowledge there aren't any.

That was my point. The Anglo Saxons were the ones to enjoy the vast majority of the loot from other countries. Sometimes I find it necessary to remember that there ARE different white ethnic groups and not all of them participated in the numerous evil deeds committed in the past. Does it make a difference? Maybe not. But it's still fact.

I know the white farmers were pretty well off, I was merely using it as an example of perceived discrimination. That both blacks and whites have treated each other so, but I accept that you reap what you so and for whites to then cry about being treated that why is a bit rich, given the way they treated blacks.

I don't really believe in eye for an eye as such but really; white farmers were begging for what happened to them. I would've preferred a peaceful redistribution of wealth but I think it unlikely the white farmers would've agreed to that without bloodshed anyway.

I would argue that it could very well be both. Hitler, whilst struggling as an artist was deeply disturbed that German's were not able to get jobs and public unrest in the working class was complaining about the Jews and their high salaries. Strange, given that Hitler was Austrian and not German.

Yes he definitely exploited the hatred/fear of Jews to gain votes. Let's not forget that harsh treatment of Jews was nothing new in Europe and had been going on for at least a thousand years prior to the holocaust.

I would agree with colonisation and land grabbing having a huge affect. Meant to mention in the other post that American Pharmaceutical companies hold a large responsibility for the expense of medicines and so on in Africa.

Yes there are a number of methods American corporations are using to extract maximum profits from the suffering and needs of Africa.

no i dont consider a website thats not pro white or black to be racist. one is racist based on how the information is interpreted, and what the sources are

Local the fool has posted so called info on here a few times that got exposed as the owner of the website is a known racist and separatist

he hasnt been a happy bunny since. its usually cos im one of the only 2 who bothers responding to him and his crap.

here are some links

http://www.africawit...e/part30f10.htm

http://www.pbs.org/w...rt1/1narr4.html

Thanks for the links fella!

The rights of women are bad in a lot of places. I find it almost offensive, lol, that you would try to use this as a justification for the actions of America when women are suffering from so much more in other parts of the world. America did not give two f*cks about the women of Libya; once Qaddafi wanted to use money backed by their own gold that's when America decided to get rid of him.

The way I read what you wrote appeared to me that you were making Gaddafi out to be a man who looked after his people and that we wouldn't have the suicide bombers doing what they do if America had stayed away. Was I incorrect in reading it this way?

That was my point. The Anglo Saxons were the ones to enjoy the vast majority of the loot from other countries. Sometimes I find it necessary to remember that there ARE different white ethnic groups and not all of them participated in the numerous evil deeds committed in the past. Does it make a difference? Maybe not. But it's still fact.

Meh, I think it does make a difference. I for one don't want to be associated with such groups within the white community with any of that. I don't see anyone as being any different to me. Treat people how you expect to be treated.

I don't really believe in eye for an eye as such but really; white farmers were begging for what happened to them. I would've preferred a peaceful redistribution of wealth but I think it unlikely the white farmers would've agreed to that without bloodshed anyway.

I am not privy to what the white farmers did.

Yes he definitely exploited the hatred/fear of Jews to gain votes. Let's not forget that harsh treatment of Jews was nothing new in Europe and had been going on for at least a thousand years prior to the holocaust.

Agreed

Yes there are a number of methods American corporations are using to extract maximum profits from the suffering and needs of Africa.

Yep and it is a disgrace.

Are they really that influential? Just goes to show how powerful the medium of the media is if that is the case.

Well, that's what white nationalists are always crying about.

Do you think that largely happened because people who find something completely different to their own react with fear and thus impose oppression on that new/emerging group as a form of self protection? I honestly don't know much about the slave trade fella, but certainly something worth looking into.

No, I think Tim Wise is right when he said it was a way for the white elite to divide and conquer poor whites/blacks in America and to stop them from rebelling. The tactic is usually still used in third world prisons today; giving one group a few privileges that makes them feel better than the other group and causes the other group to resent them (keep them fighting amongst each other and not fighting the guards). Let's not forget the Ancient Romans also had black slaves (and blacks in all positions of Roman society). Not one incident of racism in ancient history is recorded; even when the different looks of races are recorded (like how Ethiopian is the Ancient Greek word for 'man with burnt face'; but was not meant in a negative way).

This wasn't the first time whites had come into contact with blacks in history and when blacks first came to America they were NOT slaves, they were indentured servants, the same deal poor whites were getting and could eventually go on to own land. It was some time after the first group of blacks had been in America that the form of slavery we know today was established.

No, I think Tim Wise is right when he said it was a way for the white elite to divide and conquer poor whites/blacks in America and to stop them from rebelling. The tactic is usually still used in third world prisons today; giving one group a few privileges that makes them feel better than the other group and causes the other group to resent them (keep them fighting amongst each other and not fighting the guards). Let's not forget the Ancient Romans also had black slaves (and blacks in all positions of Roman society). Not one incident of racism in ancient history is recorded; even when the different looks of races are recorded (like how Ethiopian is the Ancient Greek word for 'man with burnt face'; but was not meant in a negative way).

This wasn't the first time whites had come into contact with blacks in history and when blacks first came to America they were NOT slaves, they were indentured servants, the same deal poor whites were getting and could eventually go on to own land. It was some time after the first group of blacks had been in America that the form of slavery we know today was established.

That is kind of what I was aiming at.

The problem now, though, is that white superiority is ingrained in the minds of white people. They have made a world race based when it was not race based before.

Probably not race based before because people weren't as aware about it as they are now. The internet and a dominating media force this kind of information into the daily lives of people, whether it is one sided or balanced or completely fictional.

I find that a lot of people, from my own experience (not stating it as fact) tend to base their current opinions of races or people because of things that happened in the past, and thus aren't willing to attribute to the past, harbour grudges and live life like that.

The gang culture cropping up in major cities in England is what I consider an example of that, but could very well be in response for white supremacists like the EDL.

LMAO. the first time blacks were taken to america was as indentured servants, making tea and muffins yeh? :lol:

i hope reagus is a real person and not just irishdave having a discussion with himself

yes its been done before...

Why are you even still here faggot you think people have forgot you alleged gay relations with other VIP2 members?

And yes, blacks were taken as indentured servants. I think the word servant is confusing you; this means they were temporary slaves not life-long ones.

LMAO. the first time blacks were taken to america was as indentured servants, making tea and muffins yeh? :lol:

i hope reagus is a real person and not just irishdave having a discussion with himself

yes its been done before...

What have you got to be disrespectful all the time for?

Seriously man, can someone not talk and ask questions about something that he isn't entirely clued up on without cunts like you being a c*nt?

• Upvote 1

here are some links

http://www.africawit...e/part30f10.htm

http://www.pbs.org/w...rt1/1narr4.html

ok so we have established that these are indeed links

but what purpose do they serve? other than to drum up pity and anger? did irish ask you to back up your own points with statistics or to post sob stories about slaves sittin in piss?

you only need to read the author of your link's views on "asian half breeds" and his skeptisism of european authors to know that the guy is a "racist" himself

The problem now, though, is that white superiority is ingrained in the minds of white people. They have made a world race based when it was not race based before.

Probably not race based before because people weren't as aware about it as they are now. The internet and a dominating media force this kind of information into the daily lives of people, whether it is one sided or balanced or completely fictional.

I find that a lot of people, from my own experience (not stating it as fact) tend to base their current opinions of races or people because of things that happened in the past, and thus aren't willing to attribute to the past, harbour grudges and live life like that.

The gang culture cropping up in major cities in England is what I consider an example of that, but could very well be in response for white supremacists like the EDL.

I disagree. The world became race based LONG before internet and media took hold. The world became race based around 500 years ago; and communications weren't much better then than they were in the time of the Ancient Roman Empire. It's easy to think race and racism is such a natural thing because it has dominated everything for so long. It's almost hard to imagine a society that doesn't take race into account. But this was fairly commonplace in the ancient world (priority was placed on tribe and nationality).

and if you are onslought you are the same prick who is on the sex offenders register...why do u keep coming back u sad confused little sh*t....... black people were taken as slaves to work plantations..dont sugarcoat nuffin... yes we know they were also promised 5 ACRES AND A MULE WERENT THEY...not even Spike Lee still has that today. i laughed at your comment cos its funny if u want to and Irishdave.. he wasnt asking a question he was making a statement as fact..thats why its laughable. but since u called me a c*nt go f*ckk yourself....when u were lurking about like a bitch u must have observed me already...</p>

I disagree. The world became race based LONG before internet and media took hold. The world became race based around 500 years ago; and communications weren't much better then than they were in the time of the Ancient Roman Empire. It's easy to think race and racism is such a natural thing because it has dominated everything for so long. It's almost hard to imagine a society that doesn't take race into account. But this was fairly commonplace in the ancient world (priority was placed on tribe and nationality).

I mean in terms of global awareness but I get your point.

and if you are onslought you are the same prick who is on the sex offenders register...why do u keep coming back u sad confused little sh*t....... black people were taken as slaves to work plantations..dont sugarcoat nuffin... yes we know they were also promised 5 ACRES AND A MULE WERENT THEY...not even Spike Lee still has that today. i laughed at your comment cos its funny if u want to and Irishdave.. he wasnt asking a question he was making a statement as fact..thats why its laughable. but since u called me a c*nt go f*ckk yourself....when u were lurking about like a bitch u must have observed me already...</p>

You mentioned me as if I was two people on here talking to myself. I was talking about me asking questions to him, not the other way around.

lol keep runnin that mouth fella, I will have something entertaining to wake up to. I interpreted what you said as being a c*nt towards me for now reason, despite my attempts to accept both sides of what people were saying on top of my own opinion and so on. If I got that wrong then fair enough, I hold my hands up and will happily retract the c*nt statement.

Yet you still come on here and have lovers tiffs with your ex (Thun). Cute.

Black people were subjected to HORRIFIC cruelty and human rights violations not matched by anything else in human history. I'm surprised you think I'm trying to say differently. All I'm saying is that the original black people taken to America were not life-time slaves and were not human property. For the next 200 odd years they were. My point is that race-based slavery was an invention; at it's earliest point they were still using Irish slaves in the Caribbean (and Indian slaves in Africa, which some could consider ironic).

u have had more tiffs with thun than me. anyway i dont accept that they were not property to start with

when the USA's founding fathers all owned slaves.

and this isnt the slavery thread FFS.. daemonz are at work today..not just something that happened 400yrs ago.

local and thun can remain d*ckheads and think its a race thing, the same daemonz sending white british soilders to their deaths

will also send arms and ammunition to Al farooq in the middle east to murder his people and prop up some African dictator to murder his own people

they dont care about colour.

whilst your clearly a reasonably intelligent man and you've shown yourself capable of using common sense and a knowledge of history to reach logical conclusions in this thread

you continue to expose yourself as a brainwashed liberal numpty

people try pass the blame so hard it gets to the point where blacks must be incapable of any real independant thought in some people's heads, jus vulnerable puppets in pinkys hand, whether it comes to genocide in zimbabwe, "gang culture" in the uk or a footballer wifin a white bird

must be a pretty destructive mindset to have tbh, but hey.......probably just another cause of the slave trade