Is First Class a Derogatory

The New Diaby

Having spent many months on the trains I have always thought that First Class was a derogatory term.

I don't believe that people should be classed based on money and neither should equality be seperated based on money.

When I sit on the train, I take the same journey as someone that sits in First Class yet I am not deemed a First Class citizen through choice.

I dont believe you should be able to buy status, you shouldn't have the choice of being a First Class passenger or a Second Class passenger.

When I walk down the train with my baggage, I feel out of place going past the First Class carrige, almost as if I am not a worthy citizen because I don't have the money to travel in so called "Extra style and comfort"

Public transport shouldn't exploit the segregation of people nor should it percieve to make ones journey more comfortable than another person.

I believe that 1 train should be fitted equally in privlages throughout.

• Downvote 5

Diaby if u had the wealth would u still complain walking past the bummy and not have someone crouch in ur face cus there putting bags away

Serious question

There's never been an age of equality even in small stuff like trains, even in cave times u had alpha families. It doesn't make it good and if u could afford it u would

1st class standard for long journeys