Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrillzCity

Do black or mixed (half black half white) girls like Asian dudes? generally speakin

23 posts in this topic

I don't mean just to beat but actual serious relationship wise cos the sterotype amongst Asians is they hate Asian dudes. undercover nuff Asians like em more than any other race including Asian girls just based on the physical features, skin tone, swagga etc of black/mixed chicks but many don't admit it not cos of all this racist nonsense about if an Asian hooks up with a black their family will disown them this sterotype for the most part is bullshit if it's an Asian guy but the reason mainly is cos most feel they outta their league.

Your asking a male dominated site if the other sex will like people who are of asian background.

Are you actually serious?

Admins delete his account

no girls like asian dudes, even asian girls dont but theyre forced to stick with them.

in midlands yeah

asain guys have money looks and generally are going places so yeah there a catch, black guys u cant really trust hands down so majority are going for asains now

if u dont believe me come to leicester

Also if a black dude, white dude dates an Asian chick i don't mind

In general NO .

Yeah unforunatley it seems this way.

Your asking a male dominated site if the other sex will like people who are of asian background.

Like there isn't any girls in this forum you stupid scared of pork terrorist. Like people don't have sisters, female cousins, female friends in this forum!!! you stupid or something?

One of the problems i think is asian guys have never been seen as 'cool' so those guys had to fight against that stereotype when trying to get girls outside their ethnicity. Most of whom could easily shrug them off.

One of the problems i think is asian guys have never been seen as 'cool' so those guys had to fight against that stereotype when trying to get girls outside their ethnicity. Most of whom could easily shrug them off.

And a lotta that is down to when the British opressed India what you see today the strict culture adopted comes from British influence in India they really messed up the culture in many ways.

Actually . Black girls NO white girls YES . Yes ive heard about all of these asian sex gangs who view white girls as easy meat

You see most Asians over the age of 25 still living at home with parents and that put's females of in a major way IMO.

no girls like asian dudes, even asian girls dont but theyre forced to stick with them.

Keep thinking that you dirty terrorist. When Asians pull up in that fresh whip they will easily take ya wifey from you.

Keep thinking that you dirty terrorist. When Asians pull up in that fresh whip they will easily take ya wifey from you.

:lol: u clown

not that i have a "wifey" but i can assure u if i did she certainly wouldnt be going off with an asian and his fresh whip, in fact its usually the "wifey" of these asians with a fresh whip who come to me for adequate size penis.

U guys have notoriously weak pipe game, fresh whips dont make up for the need for smaller size condoms.

2nd topic about asians in 2 days. obsessed much?

isnt op polow?

same obsessive, irritating posting style. guys been in the tr0ll game for years.

Your asking a male dominated site if the other sex will like people who are of asian background

yes zes as this bre says

people are obssessed with asians in a wierd way.. the papers are ful of asian hate gangs ro asian sex gangs

i get mistaken for a stani/iranian a lot by whites coz im lightish in skin tone

when im in these small towns i feel eyes jus starin at me ...

i honestly feel most of you dont know any rich indians or stanis or what not.... coz most of em wouldnt talk to any blacks or chav whites.. they hate you !

i also fall in that bracket of young handsome professional asian with money and swagger that timebomb hates so much, ... why do you hate us timebomb?

end of the day attractive white girls are happy to recieve le penis ... nt gna say there arent asignificant section fo white girls who wouldnt be on it coz im brown, because there is, but i dont sweat that tbh

i merely keep it moving.

loool

Who gives a f*ck

Who gives a f*ck

+ us asians do this ting u get me