Question for Muslims

CrillzCity

What are your views on people who feel Muslims who don't condone violance, terrorisim, hatered for non Muslims are just moderate Muslims who don't fully practice the religion they are seen as casual Muslims just like there is casual followers of all religions,

The Muslims who are involved in terrorisim, suicide bombings, killing non Muslims, hatered to non Muslims are infact the actual practicing just what is written in the Koran they are simply following the Koran since the Koran has statements about killing non Muslims, virgins promised to suicide bombers etc.

And this is not opinion many non Muslims come to this conclusion after reading the Koran and seeing everything in it with their own eyes.

• Downvote 6

how the f*ck is this guy not banned yet?

This is a serious topic you obviously are a Muslim but the fact is you guys need to fix up. I don't like the American goverment but i fully support the war in Iraq cos it's better to be safe then sorry if another incident like 9/11 happended and they never went to war people would cry during the aftermath but it's a diffrent story when it comes to preventing incidents like this before they happen everyone want's to scream peace.

I am fully aware of what is in the Koran can you dispute the fact that there is quotes straight outta the Kooran stating Non Muslims should be murdered? no you can't so sit down Abdul.

• Downvote 2

how the f*ck is this guy not banned yet?

This is a serious topic you obviously are a Muslim but the fact is you guys need to fix up. I don't like the American goverment but i fully support the war in Iraq cos it's better to be safe then sorry if another incident like 9/11 happended and they never went to war people would cry during the aftermath but it's a diffrent story when it comes to preventing incidents like this before they happen everyone want's to scream peace.

I am fully aware of what is in the Koran can you dispute the fact that there is quotes straight outta the Kooran stating Non Muslims should be murdered? no you can't so sit down Abdul.

im a deamon brah

What females like Muslims? ain't never seen a female say that beard or kufi looks fresh lmao.

LOL.

Guy is good for comedy value

Make your tr0lling a little more subtle though bro so people aren't sure if you're srs or not

Shup up Hakeem Mahmood Razeem lol

Atleast i can drink Alize, eat bacon, smoke piff, smash fine broads with out having to worry about a cult religion.

Muslims blow them self up cos they want 70 virgins in heaven lmao yet so much p*ssy on earth? -camron- expression- what kinda bullshit is b!!!!!!!

Guest whowantswhat

What are your views on people who feel Muslims who don't condone violance, terrorisim, hatered for non Muslims are just moderate Muslims who don't fully practice the religion they are seen as casual Muslims just like there is casual followers of all religions,

The Muslims who are involved in terrorisim, suicide bombings, killing non Muslims, hatered to non Muslims are infact the actual practicing just what is written in the Koran they are simply following the Koran since the Koran has statements about killing non Muslims, virgins promised to suicide bombers etc.

And this is not opinion many non Muslims come to this conclusion after reading the Koran and seeing everything in it with their own eyes.

It does. Not say that in the Quran

Oh so you wanna blatently lie now? 100% fact the Koran says to kill non Muslims if they don't become Muslim, it says wife beating is allowed, it condones terrorisim those who blow them self up get virgins, it states that you can marry your cousin.

Sounds ridicolous to most normal people but Muslims can't see this cos they are so biased to what they follow.