CAPELLO RESIGNS

User

Lol 'Arry must be in the illuminati or something. The way he always manages to come out smelling of roses is incredible. From looking at doing porridge 24 hours ago to having a clear run at the England job now is just too unreal.

Levy must be rubbing his hands together right now, getting ready to screw the FA for every last penny in compensation.

If he goes who do you want

Anyone that doesnt think our fans are scum and that actually cares about the club

Lol 'Arry must be in the illuminati or something. The way he always manages to come out smelling of roses is incredible. From looking at doing porridge 24 hours ago to having a clear run at the England job now is just too unreal.

Levy must be rubbing his hands together right now, getting ready to screw the FA for every last penny in compensation.

If he goes who do you want

Anyone that doesnt think our fans are scum and that actually cares about the club

This

When is the last time England had a team where everyone played in their favourite position and best position? not since Sven was in charge aside from Beckham everyone played in their fave positions.

Capello has never ever picked an England team where everyone played in their best and fave positions.

Under Keegan

RAY WILKINS

:/

Think you have to realise the england players are not as good as the media make you think

Of course they are they have everything players with pace and good delivery like Lennon, Young, Sturridge,, Johnson, players with exceptional technical ability like Rooney, Wilshire, Cleverley, Gerrard who have pace too, players who can play the holding role like Parker, full backs with pace who can defend and attack like Walker, Richards, Cole, Banes, great centre backs who can defend and have pace and can pass too like Jones, Smalling Cahill.

Heard it all before, so much for the golden generation we had

The goden generation failed but this new generation of talent like Walker, Jones, Smalling, Wilshire, Sturridge, Welbeck mixed with a few of the talented players in their peak like Rooney, Defoe, Parker has never been given a chance so they have never failed

Walker>>>>>>>Neville

Jones>>>>>>Terry

Smalling just as good as Ferdinand in his prime

Wilshire>>>>>Lampard

Lennon isn't as good as crossing Beckham was but who is? Lennon's Delivery now is good and unlike Beckham he has pace and can dribble

Young and Johnson are something England never had for almost 10 years players who could comfortabley play on the left

Defoe is just as good as Owen was in his prime

• Downvote 2

Lol. Joke ting.

Southgate & Pearce do Holland game and say they are in charge while you seek a replacement.

Privately tell 'arry he's got the job, and talk to Levy and get everything agreed and in place, say you wont announce it or brief the press until the Tottenham season is over, and then Redknapp will take over then, first England game after Holland is 26th May, he got them two friendlies then the tournament...

Its not gonna be hard for Redknapp to pick a 30 man squad and its basically a free run at a tournament with no pressure. We all know thats Redknapp's favourite scenario.

Wasn't expecting that, the Harry getting off news was kinda as much big news as I expected today.

The FA had no real right to act now before the trial or act without Capello's consent so he had no choice really, was undermined badly.

Still don't see why he didn't just jam for 4 months unless he thinks we have NO chance in the Euros.

When is the last time England had a team where everyone played in their favourite position and best position? not since Sven was in charge aside from Beckham everyone played in their fave positions.

Capello has never ever picked an England team where everyone played in their best and fave positions.

Under Keegan

Nah fam Svens 2002 Team everyone played in their fave position except for Beckham and even then Beckham was still playing on the right for his club.

Harry plays everyone in the position they want to at Spurs and he will do the same for England he will keep it simple 2 Wingers with pace, a holding midfielder, an atacking midfielder, a second striker in the hole and out and out striker and full backs who will over lap

Simple tactics that work so well and enjoyable to watch at Spurs. Many teams won't be able to cope with the pace and 1 touch passing he will have England playing like Spurs do.

Fabio Capello quit because he felt the FA "insulted me and damaged my authority", according to reports in Italy.

Following his shock resignation on Wednesday night, the former England manager explained his decision to leave to Italian media - and once again he did not pull his punches.

"What really hit me and forced me to take this decision was the fact the much-vaunted Anglo-Saxon sense of justice, as they are the first to claim that everyone is innocent until proven guilty," Capello was quoted as saying.

"In Terry's case, they gravely offended me and damaged my authority at the head of the England side, effectively creating a problem for the squad.

"I have never tolerated certain crossing of lines, so it was easy for me to spot it and take my decision to leave."

Fabio Capello launched a stinging attack on the FA after resigning as England manager. “They really insulted me and damaged my authority.”

The Italian tactician resigned after he criticised the FA on RAI television for taking the captain’s armband off John Terry before his trial for racist abuse.

“They really insulted me and damaged my authority,” Capello was quoted as saying on Italpress this evening.

“What really hit me and forced me to take this decision was the fact the much-vaunted Anglo-Saxon sense of justice, as they are the first to claim that everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

“In Terry’s case, they gravely offended me and damaged my authority at the head of the England side, effectively creating a problem for the squad.

“I have never tolerated certain crossing of lines, so it was easy for me to spot it and take my decision to leave.”

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp is the hot favourite to take over for Euro 2012.

Capello had already confirmed he would not renew his contract when it expires after the tournament.

perfect team shatap as a manager all he did was get middlesborough relegated.

/

It needs to be harry p/t. anyone else will be a joke

arry will take JT to euros though, and fat frank and possibly jamie redknapp :lol: