CAPELLO RESIGNS

User

:/

Think you have to realise the england players are not as good as the media make you think

Of course they are they have everything players with pace and good delivery like Lennon, Young, Sturridge,, Johnson, players with exceptional technical ability like Rooney, Wilshire, Cleverley, Gerrard who have pace too, players who can play the holding role like Parker, full backs with pace who can defend and attack like Walker, Richards, Cole, Banes, great centre backs who can defend and have pace and can pass too like Jones, Smalling Cahill.

Heard it all before, so much for the golden generation we had

The goden generation failed but this new generation of talent like Walker, Jones, Smalling, Wilshire, Sturridge, Welbeck mixed with a few of the talented players in their peak like Rooney, Defoe, Parker has never been given a chance so they have never failed

Walker>>>>>>>Neville

Jones>>>>>>Terry

Smalling just as good as Ferdinand in his prime

Wilshire>>>>>Lampard

Lennon isn't as good as crossing Beckham was but who is? Lennon's Delivery now is good and unlike Beckham he has pace and can dribble

Young and Johnson are something England never had for almost 10 years players who could comfortabley play on the left

Defoe is just as good as Owen was in his prime

Walker can't defend like Neville did

Jones is actually a poor man's David Luiz currently

Wilshere over Lampard yes

Smalling isn't on them levels as for Defoe a goal against Slovenia isn't quite goals against Argentina/Brazil

Young can only play on the left because he is so one track

Johnson can only play on the right

Both divers though

/

Be happy to make it out of the groups@The Euros

It is a joke though, Fabio backing Terry, Terry was the one who spoke out publicly against Fabio during the world cup

Yeah but thats what I think made Capello rate him and give him back the captaincy. "Friends close, enemies closer"

Man said I aint going another tournament with this guy not captain, he'll lead another mutiny.

AlKAJm-CQAAxjc7.jpg
  • Upvote 17

Whats the fascination with Gareth Southgate? Seems a bit clueless imo but always seems to get touted as a possible member of the England set up

Intelligent guy, maybe too nice to be a manager but with Stuart Pearce next to him it's a perfect team.

Behave

I ain't saying they should be 1st choice in leading England but not a bad choice in the interim.

the amount of hate for Capello on TalkSport is STRONG!!!!!

they literally cut off the phone to Gab Marcotti because he different opinion, lol

but yeah i reckon he was pushed into it

doesn't bode well for the FA either tbh, they were literally looking for an excuse to let him go and when they did they tried to make it look as if it was some sort of disciplinary proceeding, lol

these debates about learning English, players not looking like they're having fun and someone to put an arm around them sound very similar to what happened post Sven Goran Eriksson and we all know what happened there

media going into overdrive with this Redknapp thing, tbh i'd rather he flopped valiantly and the actual issues with the way football is coached in this country is addressed