CAPELLO RESIGNS

User

Keane on Rooneys Tweet "Wayne should keep his nose out of it. He didn't do enough under Capello"

• Upvote 3

Keane on Rooneys Tweet "Wayne should keep his nose out of it. He didn't do enough under Capello"

wheres kneano on?

was on itvs fa cup coverage.

All this passion talk, look I really don't care if my manager doesn't show any passion as long as he wins games. People show passion in different ways, didn't Fabio miss his own son's wedding for an England match, damn imagine if he actually did care 8-) sometimes to me it seems the way certain parts of England fans go all as if we are all high and mighty compared to another country and have a divine right to certain things.

Now I hear people saying Beckham? What is this some Klinsmann sh*t with an assistant who does all the real work, hmm we have no Lowe, oh damn.

• Upvote 4

It's all to do with miscommunication.

Capello probably said to himself after SA, we gotta go into the next tournament completely different to last time and totally united, and two years later... Its another start with a Terry iscandal which results in him being stripped off the captaincy.

Then he is seeing quotes totally made up and said these man nah rate me, we aint united, I got no Rooney for two games, Wilshere & Gerrard are struggling, Theo is back to being any guy again, f*ck this I'm out, I'll never be one of them.

• Downvote 1

Fabio Capello has insisted that he will not go into detail on the reasons behind his resignation.

Capello told ANSA, the national Italian news agency: "I leave England and I will not say anything else."

When asked about the quotes attributed to him by other Italian news agencies, he said they were "false".

The Italpress agency quoted Capello at length attacking the Football Association.

His son Pierfilippo said in an email: "A story on football-italia website quoting Fabio Capello is not accurate and not true.

"We will take legal actions against any further story of this nature."

= I'm getting paid off.