Stupid things girls do in their youth

Captain Planet

Sometimes I'm talking to a female friend and it's like, they have done set things that if mentioned at these ages one would immediately think 'slore' but at those ages I wouldn't say be pardoned but like just goes with acceptance of youthful stupidity.

I know back in the day not every chick I linked off msn was a joonge but they still did it...

List such things, clearly beating in a park is a clear breach of the fine line, but cotching in a park looking to be drawn?

Decide and discuss...

be grateful that these girls have admitted they are slores, normally You have to find out for Yourself

there's no turning back for them, assume they're still a slore

/

actions that make them defo slores:

sex with more than one man on the same night#

unprotected sex with a stranger

using their body for fame (pics in their underwear available for all to see on fb, "daggering" in music videos, etc)

Most chicks probably did some crazy sh*t in their young days tbh.

and these girls will never be accepted by the guys who where around or remember those times.

However with age circles change, so a girl who once was a slore and who genuinely turned it around as she got older will be accepted within her new circle. Because to that new circle that's all she's ever been.

lol @ thinking most girl weren't freeing it up in some way over the park, drunk on white lightning or wood pecker on a Friday nights in their school days. Who's that delusional to think their wife was some sort of maiden church girl, picking dandelions and frolicking in the woodlands during her teens. The girl you end up with will most likely not be the same girl she was during her early and mid teen years.

The issue to me is that the age where girls do all the madness just keeps extending and now it goes well into 20's and 30's. The f*ck*ng sex in the city generation.

lol @ thinking most girl weren't freeing it up in some way over the park, drunk on white lightning or wood pecker on a Friday nights in their school days.

I dunno what area your school in lol.

Slores were defo the minority in my school, but they did slore hard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ive said one here before that a close friend of mine whos not so close wifed up some bosh and its safe to say she has been faithful to him for 4 years

she changed her ways

dosent even rave - just revises and uni

even cut off some of her friends becuase apparently they were moving loose

i kno all this info because i have spoken to the friends and ex friends of said bosh/ex bosh

Teenage years is when most girls experiment and are sexually curious/hormonally crazy, maybe it didn't go down like that in the Mormon school you seem to have attended.

Sorry to say that the chances your wifey got fingered out in some unsanitary location during her teens is very high

I went to a good Roman Catholic school in Harrow but I know how schools outside the area were.

Them things shouldn't even bother a guy tbh, aslong as said chicks ain't f*cked out in her teens.

I genuinely feel sorry for you if you only grew up around dem type of yats.