Stupid things girls do in their youth

Captain Planet

Sorry to say that the chances your wifey got fingered out in some unsanitary location during her teens is very high

is where I got the info

You're basically saying that since You only meet slores who have had this experience, that must be what everyone meets

not the case

and the "most girl" part is more like "most girls Heero Yuy knows". We don't all wifey slores/ex slores, speak for Yourself

When I made OP I wasn't thinking about the extremes you know

But just like stuff out of ignorance even if it didn't turn out to lead to a beat if you get me

One chick one told me her (14) n her older sis (18) went to link some boys her older sis met off internet for example, according to her, her sis eventually went and did the dirty albeit not on the same link but cos she was young and thought better

Her character now isn't one of a slore hand on heart, infact she claims to be a virgin...

The opening exchanges of Lens and Toney have marred the thread, the word slore wasn't really meant for this thread my mistake for using it, rather alarm bells

her actions 10 years ago could have given her aids which she could pass on to You. but I guess You're only interested in the recent STDs since it's "relative"

I don't ask them questions, but the long process prior to the relationship will establish whether she has the hoe trait in her

it isn't something they can suppress, so if they don't have it now I assume they never had it.

Capt Planet, I don't think the middle ground You're describing exists, so slores are still relevant to Your topic. they are either a respectable woman or a slore, no grey areas

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heero where did you go to school just wondering.

Most girls in my school never got fingered in the toilets, a few did but a minority.

You are claiming this behaviour as normal, I don't think it is tbh.

You can meet a girl at 25 and pretty much know how she rolled in her teens because people and their mentality don't change much, just look at Hank Moody's thread.

her actions 10 years ago could have given her aids which she could pass on to You. but I guess You're only interested in the recent STDs since it's "relative"

I don't ask them questions, but the long process prior to the relationship will establish whether she has the hoe trait in her

it isn't something they can suppress, so if they don't have it now I assume they never had it.

Capt Planet, I don't think the middle ground You're describing exists, so slores are still relevant to Your topic. they are either a respectable woman or a slore, no grey areas

Lens your quoting an extreme case, to prove your wafer thin point.

/

Heero where did you go to school just wondering.

Most girls in my school never got fingered in the toilets, a few did but a minority.

You are claiming this behaviour as normal, I don't think it is tbh.

You can meet a girl at 25 and pretty much know how she rolled in her teens because people and their mentality don't change much, just look at Hank Moody's thread.

Schooled in the Midlands.

15/16 year old girls mentality upon reflection was that of promiscuity.

Hank Moody moved to a ting in a club who said she was single and wanted d*ck, I don't have to call Mahone\ Grisome or Horatio Kane in to know that shes a whore now in the present, here, at this moment.

End point is that if your going to judge a girl by what she was like 10 years ago then you may aswell rule out any girls who have been to napa,ibizia,malia and all those places prior to meeting you because they probably done some madness their too.

Or any girl who's probably been some guys link in her lifetime too, and as the saying goes one mans wife was probably someone's link at some point

i used to chat the most bullshit to girls on msn, they wern't even slags.. they generally believed i was coming round just to "watch a film"..then it was a whole diifferent ball game when i got there..working at it all night, at first shes on the fridged ting then the flirting turns into a kiss..then you feed some more bullshit "this is weird..iv never liked someone this fast before".. "what do u mean?"..."dunno everything just feels right with you" blah blah ...pray on there insecurities..get the bang then delete the msn addy

i was a monster..but it was effective

Most chicks probably did some crazy sh*t in their young days tbh.

and these girls will never be accepted by the guys who where around or remember those times.

However with age circles change, so a girl who once was a slore and who genuinely turned it around as she got older will be accepted within her new circle. Because to that new circle that's all she's ever been.

lol @ thinking most girl weren't freeing it up in some way over the park, drunk on white lightning or wood pecker on a Friday nights in their school days. Who's that delusional to think their wife was some sort of maiden church girl, picking dandelions and frolicking in the woodlands during her teens. The girl you end up with will most likely not be the same girl she was during her early and mid teen years.

The issue to me is that the age where girls do all the madness just keeps extending and now it goes well into 20's and 30's. The f*ck*ng sex in the city generation.

A girl may have been easily lead by naivety or the company she was keeping, but has matured and now sees her errors.

Its like us as men, we will f*ck p*ssy if its on a plate, but hopefully we can all be faithful in marriage, so therefore we are changing from what a girl may call "manwhore" and becoming good men.

Having said that i dont recommend putting100% trust in a woman, definitely keep 1 eye open at all times.

One thing i could never accept is naked pics online, i just couldnt wife a woman knowing her nani is visible to any tom d*ck or harry who surfs the net.

• Upvote 1

Hank Moody moved to a ting in a club who said she was single and wanted d*ck, I don't have to call Mahone\ Grisome or Horatio Kane in to know that shes a whore now in the present, here, at this moment.

lol, but that's what I'm saying, the odds are this girl was a slore from teenage years.

The slore don't just come from nowhere, same way good girls now were probably not hoes in the past.

End point is that if your going to judge a girl by what she was like 10 years ago then you may aswell rule out any girls who have been to napa,ibizia,malia and all those places prior to meeting you because they probably done some madness their too.

Or any girl who's probably been some guys link in her lifetime too, and as the saying goes one mans wife was probably someone's link at some point

I do generally rule out them napa type girls, I ain't saying every single one of them is bosh but that should raise a flag if a girl is telling you about ibiza and sh*t.

Decent girls don't LINK guys for sexual favours, decent girls ain't letting off unless you are in a relationship with them.

I'm not asking how to choose, and I'm not trying to defend whores

I'm trying to take a logical approach to what it seems is the accepted viewpoint on this forum that the vast majority of chicks are straight up slags yadda yadda

Then presenting a case where the classification of their actions, actions which haven't actually involved actual sex can't hold true for the rest of their life at a time of immaturity

But obv in a mature age would be classified as the will of a hoe

Toney chats fraff tbh

All these posts just make him & co. come across as guys who have been scorned countless times and have now locked themselves in their bedroom listening to The Chronic on repeat

No diff to a 12 year old girl who has just seen her crush, kiss her friend and has recessed into her bedroom listening to Brandy, just different angle

You have an overly aggressive stance on such matters

to far one way or the other on the spectrum

too many sweeping statements

You're trying play them white man tricks now, accusing me of being aggressive.

I think Heroo's "all girls have been fingered behind the bike sheds" statement was the worst in the thread but you never questioned him.

Do you believe this aswell?

What makes you a whore is how many d*cks have entered your fanny & mouth

Everything else is just slack.

Each man has to know what they will and wont accept.

It is not as black and white as that though is it?

Going raving getting daggered, thrown on the floor, passed around etc

Getting drunk all the time

Dressing like a whore

Flirting with loads of different guys

Letting guys touch/rub you up

Sending naked pics of you or putting pics of your breasts/ass clearly on show on bbm/fb etc

These are whoreish actions

You don't have to play in the premiership to be a footballer brah

Decent girls don't LINK guys for sexual favours, decent girls ain't letting off unless you are in a relationship with them.

This is also a one size does not fit all case

One guy from my college met some girl at a gathering, he beat her a week later, it takes two to have sex, but it happened and he regretted it so did she and tbh crb wise as john doe said she was very low numbers, a couple of mister-miners but on the whole a girl you would take home to your mum, now he has been with her for over 4 years and they are still going strong.

Obviously that is just one story and there are probably a 1000 opposite versions from other guys who have been scorned, I just think you have to take each girl as an individual