Stupid things girls do in their youth

Captain Planet

I genuinely worry about some of you man in the real world for all of a few nano seconds.

It is like the sound of defeat trembles from your posts, ''well girls are all whores nothing I can do it about, so what if she was a slore few years ago, shes changed, its not like I can get anyone better''

There is a world out there with 7 billion people with hundreds of countries, allow settling for less then you deserve.

Honestly what is so hard to believe some men stick to their beliefs and morals and would not wife a girl who has been napa/ibiza/malia etc, some people feel strongly about these sort of places and will not entertain it.

Sameway I went to a school where girls were filthy, but to say the majority of around 100 girls in my year group were hoes is laughable, they might have go the odd ass slap and sexual banter every couple weeks but I would say around 4/5 were FILTH and another 4/5 were f*ck*ng out older man, the rest were either long term boyfriends, or just being teenagers.

Maybe your school was just full of whores but from my experiences and loads of others I know that is not the case in the majority of secondary school institutions.

Me personally would be able to sleep at night knowing my girl had a weebay type criminal record, but then if you have f*cked out bare and done all sorts of madness can you really expect a women to be much better then you? Extreme case of double standards

Also just walking through central of westfields and guys seeing her thinking yeah I seen her titties in jpeg format or I had her mouth on my d*ck etc

Could right a book on this my feeling are so strong

• Upvote 3

Even the title is dumb

''Stupid things'' you know

Yeah being 14/15 and getting fingered in the park or going dreams and getting passed around and daggered about or giving her number to everyman or going out dressed like a hoe to get drawn etc are not stupid things

People need to be accountable to their actions, its people like you who have that mentality that it was in the past and they didn't know what they was doing hehe that getting burnt.

If people didn't condone this behaviour and girls grew up knowing rah If I f*ck out and act like a hoe I will grow up lonely and nobody will take me serious there would be either less of this behaviour or a lot less pointless marraiges and cheating

All you guys who mouth water over these video models, fb hoes, gassing them up etc are just adding fuel to the fire

Decent girls don't LINK guys for sexual favours, decent girls ain't letting off unless you are in a relationship with them.

This is also a one size does not fit all case

One guy from my college met some girl at a gathering, he beat her a week later, it takes two to have sex, but it happened and he regretted it so did she and tbh crb wise as john doe said she was very low numbers, a couple of mister-miners but on the whole a girl you would take home to your mum, now he has been with her for over 4 years and they are still going strong.

Obviously that is just one story and there are probably a 1000 opposite versions from other guys who have been scorned, I just think you have to take each girl as an individual

Anybody can make mistakes, as long as it is a mistake, she regretted it so that's what it suggests to me, ie was out of character.

When this trait is part of a girls character she ain't decent.

I know girls be doing this with 3/4 men over the years and think there's nothing wrong with it.

Guys need to be firm but also to realise there can be exceptions to the rule.

Hank Moody moved to a ting in a club who said she was single and wanted d*ck, I don't have to call Mahone\ Grisome or Horatio Kane in to know that shes a whore now in the present, here, at this moment.

lol, but that's what I'm saying, the odds are this girl was a slore from teenage years.

What odds exactly...she has the same chance of being a good girl in her younger years and turning into a hoe in her old years. 50/50. Just like girls who where moderately normal in their teens and then went to uni away and got mixed up in all sorts of madness. A guy knows atleast one of these types of chick. An teenager is no where near a finished article, that's like reading 1/4 of a book and then not reading the rest because you know how it's going to end.

End point is that if your going to judge a girl by what she was like 10 years ago then you may aswell rule out any girls who have been to napa,ibizia,malia and all those places prior to meeting you because they probably done some madness their too.

Or any girl who's probably been some guys link in her lifetime too, and as the saying goes one mans wife was probably someone's link at some point

I do generally rule out them napa type girls, I ain't saying every single one of them is bosh but that should raise a flag if a girl is telling you about ibiza and sh*t.

Decent girls don't LINK guys for sexual favours, decent girls ain't letting off unless you are in a relationship with them.

^^^^^^^

Every girl is naughty for the right dude

And Toney I never said all I said 'Most' don't try and manipulate my posts to suggest otherwise. The act in fact is irrelevant because you can find a moment of madness in pretty much any girls past. To believe that every girl has only performed or received a sexual act in a relationship is some Cinderella sh*t.

My whole theory pretty much lies on what Sekay said which is that every girl will turn loose for the right guy and this is how i'm putting the point across when I say a teenage girl probably did something for the right guy.

See I can understand Lahi POV he doesn't run in those circles so for him its a minute possibility. But for instance right now I talk to a chick who's 25 and she hates all them holiday resorts now because she feels too old for them and says its just full of kids f*ck*ng out. But when she was 19/20 and she did go to a few of them.

Now I have no interest in this girl but If i did knowing that she went to raving holidays 4/5 years ago wouldn't be what i'd be judging her on. The last couple couple years of someones life is alot more relevant than the last 5 and 10 IMO.

Tbh Bane there's nothing wrong with what you said about having your beliefs, my posts have been more in regard to what Tony has been challenging me upon

In my honest opinion I actually want to end up with someone who in their lifetime has experienced life. That doesn't mean a girl that's been a slag, slept with 100's of people, never missed a weekend in her life and has been on a raving holiday every year since she was 16. Someone who's seen enough of the world to realise what they actually want.

From what i've saw the ones that stray are usually the ones lacking experience in life

• Upvote 1

I genuinely worry about some of you man in the real world for all of a few nano seconds.

It is like the sound of defeat trembles from your posts, ''well girls are all whores nothing I can do it about, so what if she was a slore few years ago, shes changed, its not like I can get anyone better''

There is a world out there with 7 billion people with hundreds of countries, allow settling for less then you deserve.

Honestly what is so hard to believe some men stick to their beliefs and morals and would not wife a girl who has been napa/ibiza/malia etc, some people feel strongly about these sort of places and will not entertain it.

Sameway I went to a school where girls were filthy, but to say the majority of around 100 girls in my year group were hoes is laughable, they might have go the odd ass slap and sexual banter every couple weeks but I would say around 4/5 were FILTH and another 4/5 were f*ck*ng out older man, the rest were either long term boyfriends, or just being teenagers.

Maybe your school was just full of whores but from my experiences and loads of others I know that is not the case in the majority of secondary school institutions.

Me personally would be able to sleep at night knowing my girl had a weebay type criminal record, but then if you have f*cked out bare and done all sorts of madness can you really expect a women to be much better then you? Extreme case of double standards

Also just walking through central of westfields and guys seeing her thinking yeah I seen her titties in jpeg format or I had her mouth on my d*ck etc

Could right a book on this my feeling are so strong

I posd this

but

Even the title is dumb

''Stupid things'' you know

Yeah being 14/15 and getting fingered in the park or going dreams and getting passed around and daggered about or giving her number to everyman or going out dressed like a hoe to get drawn etc are not stupid things

People need to be accountable to their actions, its people like you who have that mentality that it was in the past and they didn't know what they was doing hehe that getting burnt.

If people didn't condone this behaviour and girls grew up knowing rah If I f*ck out and act like a hoe I will grow up lonely and nobody will take me serious there would be either less of this behaviour or a lot less pointless marraiges and cheating

All you guys who mouth water over these video models, fb hoes, gassing them up etc are just adding fuel to the fire

I wouldn't dare imply that

I'm not asking how to choose, and I'm not trying to defend whores

I'm trying to take a logical approach to what it seems is the accepted viewpoint on this forum that the vast majority of chicks are straight up slags yadda yadda

Then presenting a case where the classification of their actions, actions which haven't actually involved actual sex can't hold true for the rest of their life at a time of immaturity

Within myself I sleep easy, I took my wifeys v, she has never been raving, keeps herself to herself, teacher at church, yes I had to contend with some immaturity factors because she was essentially an inexperienced chick when it comes to sex but never need to worry abt much more except the general relationship stuff

so no im not talking from the viewpoint of those as described above

i just wanted to make a thread abt all girls in general

cos set man will imply silly logic like, "she linked a st bons boy after schl? SLOREEEEEEE" as toney has demonstrated

Within myself I sleep easy, I took my wifeys v, she has never been raving, keeps herself to herself, teacher at church, yes I had to contend with some immaturity factors because she was essentially an inexperienced chick when it comes to sex but never need to worry abt much more except the general relationship stuff

cos set man will imply silly logic like, "she linked a st bons boy after schl? SLOREEEEEEE" as toney has demonstrated

As I said, anyone and everyone makes mistakes, doing something once doesn't justify calling you anything.

Just like a girl doing kickups once doesn't qualify her to call herself a female footballer.

imo you are coming with the silly logic if you can't read between the lines cos I'm sure most man can.

The type of girl Heroo just described sounds like the girl you are with though, he is right to an extent, you want a chick who has been hurt atleast once imo.

• Downvote 2

What odds exactly...she has the same chance of being a good girl in her younger years and turning into a hoe in her old years. 50/50. Just like girls who where moderately normal in their teens and then went to uni away and got mixed up in all sorts of madness. A guy knows atleast one of these types of chick.

Talking madness bro.

Most hoes BEEN hoes from early.

9/10 girls ain't changing after 18.

An teenager is no where near a finished article, that's like reading 1/4 of a book and then not reading the rest because you know how it's going to end.

8/10 people in school you could see how they were going to turn out.

Dead/in jail, doing well in sports, going Uni, pregnant young, kids by different men etc...

FB proves it, there are no REAL big shocks.

What makes you a whore is how many d*cks have entered your fanny & mouth

Everything else is just slack.

Each man has to know what they will and wont accept.

It is not as black and white as that though is it?

Going raving getting daggered, thrown on the floor, passed around etc

Getting drunk all the time

Dressing like a whore

Flirting with loads of different guys

Letting guys touch/rub you up

Sending naked pics of you or putting pics of your breasts/ass clearly on show on bbm/fb etc

These are whoreish actions

You don't have to play in the premiership to be a footballer brah

It is to me tho.

A chick with those sort of consistences, will have the d*ck in her holes regularities...

If I met a stripper and she came across the right way and told me her sexual past was very different from what I would assume, I'd could still wife her, her problem wouldn't be the fact that she pops her p*ssy it would beme believing that her sexual past is very different from what I'd assume.

As I said, anyone and everyone makes mistakes, doing something once doesn't justify calling you anything.

Just like a girl doing kickups once doesn't qualify her to call herself a female footballer.

imo you are coming with the silly logic if you can't read between the lines cos I'm sure most man can.

The type of girl Heroo just described sounds like the girl you are with though, he is right to an extent, you want a chick who has been hurt atleast once imo.

lol

have you met my chick to be making such sweeping statements

blood the way man try to convert me

sometimes when I sit down and think about how Iv been loyal I get mad let me not lie, Il always be a harlot at heart.

One good thing about these man that can tame a wild child to settle is that they reap the benifits of all that freak energy chanelled into just one direction, if they can handle it

lol

Bruv do you know what a sweeping statement is?

In your own words you describe your chick exactly how Heero described what he ain't looking for.

lol

Bruv do you know what a sweeping statement is?

In your own words you describe your chick exactly how Heero described what he ain't looking for.

either find the quote demonstrating how he described my chick down to a tee or shut up, ive hardly given you enough information about my girl for u to make such broad assertions

or better yet let him say for himself

ffs he's 25 im 20

and whos to say his preference should be the benchmark against I, me, should measure up against

Il always be a harlot at heart.

and you are a girl who linked a 26 year old Face Off when you were 16.

Not sending, I admire the honesty, just trying to show mandem a correlation here.

This.

Again no offence but I avoid girls like the plague who knowingly put themselves in compromising positions/situations. Whether its naively or through wanting attention, or even chicks who have the intention of stringing a man along and then not doin anything. It's a standard DO NOT WANT.

• Upvote 1

I took my wifeys v, she has never been raving, keeps herself to herself, teacher at church, yes I had to contend with some immaturity factors because she was essentially an inexperienced chick when it comes to sex

In my honest opinion I actually want to end up with someone who in their lifetime has experienced life. That doesn't mean a girl that's been a slag, slept with 100's of people, never missed a weekend in her life and has been on a raving holiday every year since she was 16. Someone who's seen enough of the world to realise what they actually want.

From what i've saw the ones that stray are usually the ones lacking experience in life

His preferences ain't what you should follow unless you see the sense in them, I was just using his point to make mine cos I agree, from experience, a virgin is too much work.