Stupid things girls do in their youth

Captain Planet

I meant it literally though, the other day man was asking for time to rest groin area. I just laughed cuz was the first time I really heard groin in a sentance irl and made me think of Simpsons, many things do.

Furthermore, if I was feeling face off we would have at least lipsed, age hardly factor into the reasoning, that there is whatever tho, I feel that I got to a serene level of self pleasuringtthat theres more patience when it comes to sex

I've done stupid things and said stupid things in my youth, most females growing up crave some some sort of male attention which is natural.. Problem is how far girls will go to get this attention and acceptance from the opposite sex.

I had friends who would have sex in fields, one night stands, pictures etc etc. nowadays some of these girls are the same or worse while others are married with a child and hate how they used to be.

At about 15 I remember feeling abit left out compared to my friends, how they had boys all over them, sexual relationships and what seemed to be almost an adult relationship (be it with whatever man showed them attention). Though i was never weak enough to fall under that pressure I still felt it was me that was strange wondering why I didn't feel confident enough to act that way, but of course I know now it was because I wasn't ready and I didn't want to be that type of girl. Even to the extent where it was 'she's pretty but she's frigid', I was laughed at an made to feel so small its unbelievable how much pressure you can be put under in certain groups.

My biggest mistake was being involved with people who had zero respect for themselves but at the time they were 'cool' and one of the most important things at those ages are to be accepted.

Don't get me wrong im no angel and I acted in ways I now regret but when it boils down to it i've been in two serious relationships one of which im still in and ive never so much as kissed another man.

Certain females I know would do anything to go back to their teens and change the way they acted, these are the same girls that have genuinely changed. Others haven't changed one bit but that was always gonna be the case, there are natural slags or those that fall into the pit.

People change, everyone has history and you almost need to experience it yourself or through watching others to learn. Not many people have an ideal past, men or women.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

What makes you a whore is how many d*cks have entered your fanny & mouth

Everything else is just slack.

Each man has to know what they will and wont accept.

Co sign.

I remember when we were younger and for certain chicks giving head was taboo.

I was looking at girls who I know full well had slept with 15-20 man calling a girl a hoe cos she'd given her man head, my brain was hurting.

Joke ting is certain people still hold these views now.

What makes you a whore is how many d*cks have entered your fanny & mouth

Everything else is just slack.

Each man has to know what they will and wont accept.

Co sign.

I remember when we were younger and for certain chicks giving head was taboo.

I was looking at girls who I know full well had slept with 15-20 man calling a girl a hoe cos she'd given her man head, my brain was hurting.

Joke ting is certain people still hold these views now.

:rofl:

Some confused people in the world, trying to kid themselves.

/

On a real what is an acceptable number to you lot?

I know you may not ask but what number would turn you off a girl?

If you got linked off MSN you ain't ever recovering imo.

Linked of twitter has to be worse though.

Having a man and giving out number.

These are just things that make a girl a hoe tbh.

In light of everything that has been said does this still hold true for you?

The MSN/facebook thing is debatable, but I know how it goes.

9/10 girls who do this do this with more than 1 guy.

If a girl has a man and gives out her number she is a hoe no discussion.

On a real what is an acceptable number to you lot?

I know you may not ask but what number would turn you off a girl?

Instant oh f*ck no/turn off, would be any number over current girl's age minus 18...

But tbh regardless of age, I truly believe once you get to double digits your p*ssy aint special no more (if it ever was).

• Upvote 1

people don't necessarily change, they just grow up

so if a girl did some slutty thing when she was in her teens that can be forgotten/forgiven (depending on what these acts were and the guy shes with now)

but for the same thing to be done by a woman in her mid 20's and upwards, in my eyes there's little justifiable reason to cut her any slack

what would make a girl a whore 6 years ago but today be ''accepted''??

Impossible.

Once a slore always a slore.

Whether a guy wifes you or not don't change what you are just as me putting salt and pepper on horse meat don't make it chicken.

I DONT USE SALT N PEPPER TO SEASON ANYWAY

• Upvote 4

If I met a stripper and she came across the right way and told me her sexual past was very different from what I would assume, I'd could still wife her, her problem wouldn't be the fact that she pops her p*ssy

rampage_stare.gif

I have no words

I give up

maliah450.jpg

A MAN IS WILLING TO LET THIS GIVE BIRTH TO HIS KIDS AND MEET HIS MUM AND OTHER FAMILY

FFS

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The thing that bothers me a little though, even though the supposedly better girls are there, I'm thinking at one point or another, they're gonna wanna recapture a bit of that youth they feel they missed out on & get up to foolishness in their 20's like it's casj.

All a bit f*cked really.

That is just paranoia though, some girls don't want to live that life, no hidden lifes, they are just not that way inclined and are raised with morals and self awareness.

Can't believe you would be willing to settle for a woman with a f*cked up past in fear of going with a girl with a very good history all because you are scared she will want to turn into a whore

This whole getting it out your system while your young is knowing more then a newly formed social invention. You don't have to be single and go party islands to enjoy life

I have a friend who has been with his girl about 6 years now they have travelled all over the world and done all sorts of fun stuff together and have had way more fun then other friends who have been single and f*cked around and ''got it out their system''

Some girls may want to do these things at a stage, but its up to you to get that out of them before you enter a committed relationship or try and reason with her why what she is thinking is wrong in your eyes...

Shouldn't give up hope Mike

If I met a stripper and she came across the right way and told me her sexual past was very different from what I would assume, I'd could still wife her, her problem wouldn't be the fact that she pops her p*ssy

rampage_stare.gif

I have no words

I give up

maliah450.jpg

A MAN IS WILLING TO LET THIS GIVE BIRTH TO HIS KIDS AND MEET HIS MUM AND OTHER FAMILY

FFS

Now imagine if I was the only man that f*cked that.

What makes her worth any less than a bitch thats say your average plain jane teacher who has had say 25 man ran thru her. GIVE ME THE STRIPPER.

Now what I'm saying a one man stripper is unlikely, but I dont see why cos she's a stripper it makes her value any less, its a job.

This is why I say what matters is how many penis have gone it not appearance.

When I use to play out, there was two girls who use to come club EVERY week and every week, man after man would buy them drink upon drink and at the end of the night they would take the guys number(s) and literally as soon as there back was turned the number would get deleted... At the time I thought it was slack but they hustling, looking back now I think its f*ck*ng trampy, but I still cant knock the hustle... The point is to the whole club they must have looked like whores moving from one group of man to the next group, but in reality all them man was getting was broke pockets.