Stupid things girls do in their youth

Captain Planet

Let them go. Yu man be cuffing. Let these grls be how and who they wannabe be.

There are girls that go Napa, etc and do not have any desire to f*ck.

However there are some that do the most scandalous things.

Plus don't think these girls that go say Eygpt to "see the Pyramids" aren't also f*ck*ng.

If you worry about these things too much then if your not careful you will start to lose your hair

The way I see it is its long to analyse the past, as long as your female stays committed and hasn't got any nude pics/vids online LOL then its blessed

some chicks have a shady past but grow up and mature and will never go back again

but then you get other chicks who had an innocent past but ends up having an affair with her husbands brother after a period of weakness

Besides

doesnt the same apply to you man?

I know Ive have a shady past and evidently (according to your Vip2 exploits) so have a lot of u man on here too

but I have stopped doing that and dont see myself going back again.

but then there are some man who are in their 30's/40's still living that playboy lifestyle unable to hold a relationship and prolly have a bunch of kids to different baby mums

In any case I dont think this is what the OP was asking in his first post gona off on a tangent lol

• Upvote 2

If you worry about these things too much then if your not careful you will start to lose your hair

The way I see it is its long to analyse the past, as long as your female stays committed and hasn't got any nude pics/vids online LOL then its blessed

some chicks have a shady past but grow up and mature and will never go back again

but then you get other chicks who had an innocent past but ends up having an affair with her husbands brother after a period of weakness

Besides

I know Ive have a shady past and evidently (according to your Vip2 exploits) so have a lot of u man on here too

but then there are some man who are in their 30's/40's still living that playboy lifestyle unable to hold a relationship and prolly have a bunch of kids to different baby mums

In any case I dont think this is what the OP was asking in his first post gona off on a tangent lol

This.

VIP2 makes me laugh. Most people don't even have good careers on here, still live with their parents and are living bummy lives, yet they're talking about attracting the best type of women.

Your views are stupid and unrealistic.

• Upvote 3

<p>

Besides

This.

VIP2 makes me laugh. Most people don't even have good careers on here, still live with their parents and are living bummy lives, yet they're talking about attracting the best type of women.

truth.gif

Besides

This.

Up until this point I was with you, lets be real the 'best' type of woman is relative and furthermore these things don't correlate with attracting a good woman

what you said is something id expect from the forum fag, trying to put people down cos you have something

edit: oh look who endorses the post...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Besides

This.

The f*ck you know about any of us?

/

ONE past misdemeanour could be enough to make me jump ship, it depends on the circumstances surrounding it. As ever you just have to use your judgement to analyse every situation.

For instance, if the girl has dealt with someone I know. I'm calling it a day.

I can't let any nigga have the pleasure of being able to say he smashed my most priza woman before me, easy. No sah.

Besides

This.

Up until this point I was with you, lets be real the 'best' type of woman is relative and furthermore these things don't correlate with attracting a good woman

what you said is something id expect from the forum fag, trying to put people down cos you have something

i am trying to put faggots like u down cos i am better than u

dont think i dont remember u from evangelou's gym

some bummy aff who thought he could box lolol

Besides

This.

lol so what makes you better than me?

Besides

This.

lmaooo

no tech

The thing that bothers me a little though, even though the supposedly better girls are there, I'm thinking at one point or another, they're gonna wanna recapture a bit of that youth they feel they missed out on & get up to foolishness in their 20's like it's casj.

All a bit f*cked really.

That is just paranoia though, some girls don't want to live that life, no hidden lifes, they are just not that way inclined and are raised with morals and self awareness.

Can't believe you would be willing to settle for a woman with a f*cked up past in fear of going with a girl with a very good history all because you are scared she will want to turn into a whore

This whole getting it out your system while your young is knowing more then a newly formed social invention. You don't have to be single and go party islands to enjoy life

I have a friend who has been with his girl about 6 years now they have travelled all over the world and done all sorts of fun stuff together and have had way more fun then other friends who have been single and f*cked around and ''got it out their system''

Some girls may want to do these things at a stage, but its up to you to get that out of them before you enter a committed relationship or try and reason with her why what she is thinking is wrong in your eyes...

Shouldn't give up hope Mike

It's not paranoia when you see it everywhere fam.

I don't know, maybe recent events have left me jaded & cynical as f*ck, but I can't trust the volatility of a woman's emotions. It isn't about a preference for women who've been ran through so I feel like they won't do it again. It's about knowing that the modern day woman is never satisfied. There's always some void that needs feeling & sometimes it's latent. She don't even need to be conscious of it, all it takes is for one random dude to fly in, right time, right place, boom.

You can blame a man & say, "Well, you obviously didn't pick the right girl" but fam, too many sullied women out there.

f*ck all that TBH.

The thing that bothers me a little though, even though the supposedly better girls are there, I'm thinking at one point or another, they're gonna wanna recapture a bit of that youth they feel they missed out on & get up to foolishness in their 20's like it's casj.

All a bit f*cked really.

That is just paranoia though, some girls don't want to live that life, no hidden lifes, they are just not that way inclined and are raised with morals and self awareness.

Can't believe you would be willing to settle for a woman with a f*cked up past in fear of going with a girl with a very good history all because you are scared she will want to turn into a whore

This whole getting it out your system while your young is knowing more then a newly formed social invention. You don't have to be single and go party islands to enjoy life

I have a friend who has been with his girl about 6 years now they have travelled all over the world and done all sorts of fun stuff together and have had way more fun then other friends who have been single and f*cked around and ''got it out their system''

Some girls may want to do these things at a stage, but its up to you to get that out of them before you enter a committed relationship or try and reason with her why what she is thinking is wrong in your eyes...

Shouldn't give up hope Mike

It's not paranoia when you see it everywhere fam.

I don't know, maybe recent events have left me jaded & cynical as f*ck, but I can't trust the volatility of a woman's emotions. It isn't about a preference for women who've been ran through so I feel like they won't do it again. It's about knowing that the modern day woman is never satisfied. There's always some void that needs feeling & sometimes it's latent. She don't even need to be conscious of it, all it takes is for one random dude to fly in, right time, right place, boom.

You can blame a man & say, "Well, you obviously didn't pick the right girl" but fam, too many sullied women out there.

f*ck all that TBH.

Very much a believer of this

Look girls are HUMANS. Most humans learn from their mistakes or other peoples... Most girl even ones that have never been, want to go on a holiday with their mates, but it doesnt mean they wanna share the narni with everyone on that island. I dunno if you can coax it out of a woman tbh. However I think woman understand more than man, that relationships are all about give & take, so If you play that card, you can usually get what you want.

Whats worse a girl who has had 2 serious long term relationships and cheated in both of them but only slept with 5/6 man.

A girl who has slept with 20+ man had a couple long term relationships, not cheated and hasnt slept with anyone but her man for 3 years.

Or a ting who knows bare guys, is a bait face/name in london has a kid but has only been with 2/3 man her whole life.

Disclaimer:- These 3 theoretical girls(all theoretical girls are mid 20s) may or may not be loosely based on females i may or may not know.