What would you do if you was asked to leave for not putting out your cigarette?

The New Diaby

Guest chap44uns

Allow it Doctor you're becoming Venom.

Venom hardly. This guy life revolves around road rap and st Ralph's and church road when I told him about his clart man came out of character with all that di talk and claimed to be some top business man who takes great pleasure in my life to make him feel better. Guy is a waste of space he wants to look down on me and convince himself he is better to compensate for his joke of a life apparently I am 29 I work for the council and have a council house PMSL where does he get this info from?.

Guys a Bit like what venom does with his homosexuality

As for Eric you know that nigga must have aids

mate your getting sh*t twisted

i dont give a f*ck about you or ur life i see bare crackheads on road how are u any different

just stop pm ing me bullshit its clear u got nothing better do to with ur time thats why ur in ur late 20's cussing ppls mums over the internet.

and stop trying join that woodpecker neek, i spoken to him already and he knows what it is.. i shall say no more

mans boasting that he lives in his own yard, when it was given to him by the council cos his mum had enough of his wasted self injecting di drags in her house.

smh

Since when have I ever been a crackhead or injected drugs you keep coming up with some loose statements like they are some sort of fact. If you you are content with your life why do you keep coming up with sweeping statements with regards to mine? obviously you are using it as some sort of mental mechanism to help you benefit with the failings of your own? When did I boast about having my own yard in what exact way? I had a council flat from 2006 to late 2009 where I then moved out and moved to my own place which I am currently paying off. Like I said tell yourself these things about me as you clearly have failings in life and feel to chat any sh*t about me to cover your own failings.

Why did I message you on or Eric in the first place? because you keep on chatting sh*t so I confronted you on the issue then you come with Di drags chat like some sort of mong. Obviously something I have said has burnt you because as you can see in your reply you have stopped with the foolishness and come correct with a reply. Live your life stop watching me and using me as some sort of comfort for your life. You claim to be some business man with his own company doing well (which I have doubts about) why do you focus on me so hard??

Have I f*cked your mother or a girlfriend in the past because I understand why Justin and Eric have a problem with me. But I am miffed about your obsession? Go watch some Road rap vids on your you tube channel and settle

you do you