My Rice Cooker is broken :(

Captain Planet

That was a very interesting documentary,

I'll hand out a rare pos for that, thanks,

depressin tho enit

what a sh*t plastic reality we live in

basically every single thing we own is designed to purposely break, from bait stuff like iphones and cars to sh*t like furniture and boilers

we are born to work, consume and generate profit

the technology is there to create life-long products but its not implemented

that light bulb made over 100 yrs ago thats still lit is an obvious example, how many times have you changed a bulb this yr

this is true yes, but you be the one that created these products and you wont be complaining

complaining about the unjust society is for the poor and unambitious

there will always be rich people and poor people - just make sure your are not the poor and if you are its up to you to change that status

• Upvote 3

this is true yes, but you be the one that created these products and you wont be complaining

complaining about the unjust society is for the poor and unambitious

there will always be rich people and poor people - just make sure your are not the poor and if you are its up to you to change that status

posd for the middle sentence

but as much as i'm tempted to leave behind the ignorant brainwashed domesticated working class cunts i've grew up with

its tactics like this that keep the working man down n they aint got the intelligence, information or energy to even question this plastic domesticised reality we're in

huge powerful government affiliated corporations colluding to keep the population enslaved ain't a minor thing

ive seen people put cold milk in a bowl with their cereal, and then put that in the microwave?!?!?!

WTF???

AM I THE ONLY 1 WHO USES A SAUCEPAN TO HEAT UP MILK ON THE HOB?

AM I THE ONLY 1 TO COOK RICE FROM SCRATCH USING A SAUCEPAN AND WATER? THEN STRAINING THE DIRTY WATER AND RE-FILLING IT AGAIN? THEN DOING IT FOR THE 3RD TIME... THEN SERVING FLUFFY RICE?

ive seen people put cold milk in a bowl with their cereal, and then put that in the microwave?!?!?!

WTF???

AM I THE ONLY 1 WHO USES A SAUCEPAN TO HEAT UP MILK ON THE HOB?

AM I THE ONLY 1 TO COOK RICE FROM SCRATCH USING A SAUCEPAN AND WATER? THEN STRAINING THE DIRTY WATER AND RE-FILLING IT AGAIN? THEN DOING IT FOR THE 3RD TIME... THEN SERVING FLUFFY RICE?

Who doesn't strain the water tho?

Actually I shouldn't of asked that...