Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The New Diaby

Aaron Rambo Ramsey - Goal Talley

205 posts in this topic

Aaron Ramsey scores v Utd, Bin Laden dies.

Aaron Ramsey scores v Spurs, Steve Jobs dies.

Aaron Ramsey scores v Marseille, Gaddafi dies.

Aaron Ramsey scores v Sunderland, Houston dies.

Rambo>>>>

Changing the world a goal at a time

It's poor.

Said it before & I'll say it again if him, Walcott & Gervinho don't get at least 25 goals between them, lock off the 4-3-3/4-5-1

So far they have 13 (all comps).

ramsey will become very good or a decent squad player ,on the other hand

i think walcott is worse..... app 205 goals37

assist 34

thats shockin man

Ramsey has the talent/potential to be a good goalscorer imo... but not yet, too much responsibility right now, especially when Wally and Gerboue aint scoring

he gets into good positions then does some stupid sh*t.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

at that pic

Maybe TF can print that picture off and bring it into training on Monday and show Aaron what's good.

:lol:

Maybe you should take a break.

Maybe you should take a break.

Ironic

I'll take your advice though.

Cheers fella.

Weneva he shoots it seems to be to weak or he jus smashes it way ova, the goals dat he does score are alrite but yeh f*ck walcott hes sh*t

hes decent but dont think he should be given as bigger role as hes been given

Yesterday was vintage Rosicky, an all-action CAM performance. I hope Ramsey was watching... It's a shame injuries have basically ruined his career because a 25-year-old Rosicky would go along way to solving your creativity issues right now.

Been a great team revival since Rambo has been out of the team.

think its unfair to judge Ramsey like that, he hasn't individually cost us any goals, i honestly think having two actual full backs, playing helps big time, we saw Sagna again making up for his injury with another assist

Hes what, 21 years old, he doesnt/shouldnt have to play every game. Let him develop without the the pressure of playing week in week out and being expected to do something everytime. Very few young players can do that.

To be fair to the lad, you just have to look at the response of his team mates around him.

Always one pass too late and always one pass too soon - never knows when take responsibility.

He's a great sideways passer but when it comes to replicating Cesc, Scholes, Lampard he falls short in pretty much every department.

When I remember his performance and goal against Fenerbache I thought we had a great talent on our hands.

But he's regressed into his shell and become a jerriatrick, jeckle n hyde sort of player.

Wouldn't mind seeing him being forced out of the club by other emerging talents, Olsson, Jebb, Ozyakup.

When he looks back on his Arsenal career I think he'll say he could of done better.

Lets not fool ourselves Aaron Ramsey will never be the midfielder that we need him to be, sad reality but the truth. He belongs at a club where he can operate within the bare necessities of his role, we need more from him and he can't provide that. The 21 excuse is poor, his awareness of the game is severely lacking, in comparison to Wilshere's and Chamberlain's its actually embarrassing. Every time he needs to provide that ball that we need into Van Persie or whoever happens to be free in front of goal, we get a tentative tap across the middle instead, more than often to Song who then has to provide the ball that should have been put in 30 seconds before, such a frustrating player to watch. Need Wilshere back asap.

c/s head down all the time

Might be a late bloomer, either way its worth him being in the squad alongside the British lads

naaahhh not even gonna slate this guy

he just needs his confidence back

Also we forget what injury he suffered