Aaron Rambo Ramsey - Goal Talley

The New Diaby

When we're top, and bringing in midfielders to run thru and score like today, and he's putting a shift in, I'll respect what's happened so far and give him a chance.

You lot are expecting some Henry type striker up front bagging 30 goals a season and it's not that system any more. As long as he hits around the 20 mark if the team is scoring and it's working what's the problem?

no were expecting a striker who will put his chances away in tight matches against quality opposition when these midfield goals arent really possible.

not this donkey, "but at least i tried my best, look how upset i am about missing this chance" sh*t:

v5hilbO.gif

anyway well see if giroud is truly that guy in the next few weeks

Cant lie, i went mental when he didnt even hit the target. Awful

When we're top, and bringing in midfielders to run thru and score like today, and he's putting a shift in, I'll respect what's happened so far and give him a chance.

You lot are expecting some Henry type striker up front bagging 30 goals a season and it's not that system any more. As long as he hits around the 20 mark if the team is scoring and it's working what's the problem?

no were expecting a striker who will put his chances away in tight matches against quality opposition when these midfield goals arent really possible.

not this donkey, "but at least i tried my best, look how upset i am about missing this chance" sh*t:

anyway well see if giroud is truly that guy in the next few weeks

SMFH. Please show man some respect

Donkey you know. Taking man for any Carlton Cole

Yes hes not prolific but man can finish

like tf said, if we were playing for 4th, id have no problems with giroud. but were gunning for the title here and so far his finishing and lack of movement in the area has cost us matches against quality teams.

no ones asking for henry part 2. we just want someone who can be relied on to take the chances he is provided by this ridiculous midfield.

i posted a stat in the other thread that said giroud has missed the most clear cut chances in the league this season. that is unacceptable. 

like i said, in the next few weeks well see what giroud is made of. if he takes his chances i will GLADLY hold my hands up and give him his due.

them one touch finishes there

lol im telling you 

Arsenal fans everywhere are divided in their opinion of Giroud. I guess my question is, if not Giroud, who would you realistically have wanted up front, who would do a better job AND score more?

And please remember, despite the position he played, how many did Walcott score last season? Even Podolski. I think he deserves the chance to finish the season leading the line.

And watch that Tottenham finish closely. That's his left peg mate. And the Southampton one the other day as well was NICE.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Ramsey has 4 months to keep his spot, if he was next to Coquelin I could have faith that eventually his Hollywood shit will come off... But next to Flamini unless he tones it down, he's gonna get found out. I'd love to think he'd acknowledge the fact he's next to Flamini and keep it simple, but he won't and we will get horribly overrun. Said it before but his last run, stated with him keeping it simple and letting the confidence flow.

• 2 months later...