Aaron Rambo Ramsey - Goal Talley

The New Diaby

I don't think Ramsey or Cazorla are the problem or the solution. 

Cazorla as good as he is isn't the saviour. 

He needs legs around him as he isnt the most mobile, or great defensively. Him and Coq suit each other seen as Coq needs a passer next to him. Ramsey isn't a passer, but has the legs, engine and drive to go box2box and help the general flow of a game. He cannot build though which Cazorla can. 

The answer in my eyes is that Coquelin and Flamini (a worst version than Coquelin) need replacing with a different profile of ''(defensive)'' midfielder. A controller/controlling type who can defend, who can pass (much better and forward thinking wise) than Flamini and Coquelin (that really isn't hard).

Flam/Coquelin are destroyers. They can't pass or build. 

First 14 games of season - Cazorla and Coquelin - 14 games 8 wins 3 draws 3 losses

Games since cazorla injury - Ramsey and Flamini/Coquelin - 13 games 8 wins 3 draws 3 losses

Near enough the same results. With either do we look like world beaters? No

Do we look convincing? Not really

When i say they need replacing, Coquelin has earned and is good enough to be a squad member. He is a decent destroyer which is a good option to have. But he shouldn't be starting. So Flamini needs to be replaced. El Neny from what ive heard (havent seen any of him at Basel/Egypt, and nobody has seen enough of him for Arsenal) is Box2box tendencies who can defend so ill wait and see how that pans out. 

• Upvote 2

Pos @ Gunner

What I was saying earlier in the season, the balance of the squad is wrong, Santi is class but he gets overun in the middle of the park.

Ramsey gets a lot of unfair stick for me, needs to be more disciplined in the middle of the park thoe

What we have been crying out for, for years is a box to box french african midfielder in the diaby mould and a french arican striker like Adebayor. The lad Stoke took from Porto looks decent.

Pos @ Gunner

What I was saying earlier in the season, the balance of the squad is wrong, Santi is class but he gets overun in the middle of the park.

Ramsey gets a lot of unfair stick for me, needs to be more disciplined in the middle of the park thoe

What we have been crying out for, for years is a box to box french african midfielder in the diaby mould and a french arican striker like Adebayor. The lad Stoke took from Porto looks decent.

Laugh all you want, but from the day Henry left, out of all our strikers, this is the one I miss the most (as frustrating as he was).

Get one of these and Sissoko from Newcastle to play centrally.