Funding for startups

Guest chap44uns

Guest chap44uns

who are offering funding for startups with quick response time?

so far I've tried unltd.co.uk but they take 4 months

awardsforall.co.uk take 30 days are there any others like this???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest chap44uns

ur business plan needs to be serious

i remember 3/4 years ago, i made a business plan, took it to halifax (or sent it off to head office)

got a letter back saying sorry

(basically they were saying my credit was too sh*t for them to give me a 20bag loan)

pmsl

these ppl are giving grants for good startups g

no loan at all

• Downvote 3

Guest chap44uns

There is a goverment based iniative started on late 2010 would actually give you the link if you were more respectful but the little bit of information I have given you is sufficent enough for you to find the website using your own iniative if you are serious.

cant find it

drop de ting nah

• Downvote 2

ur business plan needs to be serious

i remember 3/4 years ago, i made a business plan, took it to halifax (or sent it off to head office)

got a letter back saying sorry

(basically they were saying my credit was too sh*t for them to give me a 20bag loan)

3/4 years ago no bank was lending

Phone charger ain't tulse. He's the guy running acs and making so much p he doesn't need a job. But occasionally he will pop up asking what it's like working in William hill. Or has anyone ever done telesales before. Or maybe asking how to get funds for a startup or something else that doesn't fit in with the uncle ade bottle popping, swipe lifestyle.

• Upvote 4

how much you lookin for? n for what? i dont need the ins and outs jus interested in what area your thinkin (electronics retail, dustbin washing, photography etc)

also what is this about acs, deetz? is phonecharger the guy on gumtree constantly tryna get me to send him electronics to lagos or brum under a generic english name?

i know a guy who genuinely almost fell for this. was about to send some beats studios to a "british soldier stationed in nigeria" called f*ckin john smith.

Guest chap44uns

Phone charger ain't tulse. He's the guy running acs and making so much p he doesn't need a job. But occasionally he will pop up asking what it's like working in William hill. Or has anyone ever done telesales before. Or maybe asking how to get funds for a startup or something else that doesn't fit in with the uncle ade bottle popping, swipe lifestyle.

explain why it doesnt fit in?

its people like you who will forever remain broke

Guest chap44uns

chaps,what type of business are you looking to start up

someone thing targeted at the yout dem 16-24

Do you really need the funding?

that's the thing no but if its available then why not?