3. Manny Pacquiao

4. Nonito Donaire*

5. Sergio Martinez

6. Andre Ward

7. Wladimir Klitschko*

8. Vitali Klitschko

9. Timothy Bradley

10. Yurorkis Gamboa

*Guillermo Rigondeux not included due to having too few pro fights, give me a couple more fights and I'd have him in, purely on skills he'd be in now but it has to be somewhat based on achievements too.

The fighters who are asterix'd I beleive are pretty much unbeatable at or around their weight, I don't beleive anybody from 140-154 beats Floyd, and think he could very well beat many of the MW's. The same with Donaire & Wlad.

JMM is higher than Pac due to schooling him x3, and I had him winning against Park aswell, so he hasn't for me lost in two decades, and that again, was not decisive, only ever decisively beaten by the pound for pound #1 Floyd Mayweather and that was at his first fight st the weight (though I don't think the result would have been too different if they fought now)

Yours?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In a way I agree with you, but I also think its no longer how it used to be.

It seems to me that more and more young talents are being groomed by big promotions to fight who they want them to fight in order to maximise money.

They will not risk their fighters with arguably fighters people wanna see them fight but risk their fighting losing.

/

On topic, you can't really add or take many other PFP fighters to that list ciph, that's just the state of boxing at the moment.

I dunno bro, all I know is that Floyd is the best.

That list shows that boxing is dying a slow painful death

how?

They're all nearing the end of their careers/old

There's no fresh blood on there bar Ward, and he doesn't have that star personality.

There is fresh blood, you just are not aware of them till 5 years down the line when they are big.

I dunno bro, all I know is that Floyd is the best.

That list shows that boxing is dying a slow painful death

how?

They're all nearing the end of their careers/old

There's no fresh blood on there bar Ward, and he doesn't have that star personality.

There is fresh blood, you just are not aware of them till 5 years down the line when they are big.

Bro I live and breathe boxing, and I know who's who and what is what at all levels.

I was watching Mayweather in 1998 donny, whereas most guys only heard of him when he fought Gatti, Hatton or Oscar.

• Downvote 2

so becuase you were watching mayweather in 98 most prob due to his exposure after the olympics you are the uks answer to larry merchant

clearly u dont 'live and breathe boxing'

if you had said its dying due to money dictating fights then you wouldve had a point instead u said theiris no fresh blood

:/

the reason most of us dont tune into boxing (all divisions included)is because the heavyweight division is dead.

Heavyweight boxing is dead not the rest.

The reason you don't tune in is because your a fairweather fan.

!!!

all guys want to see is a heavyweight knocking out his opponent first round - if this dosent happen then they say boxing is dead etc etc

watch andre berto v victor ortiz and have the nerve to say boxing is dying wtf

• Downvote 1

so becuase you were watching mayweather in 98 most prob due to his exposure after the olympics you are the uks answer to larry merchant

clearly u dont 'live an

d breathe boxing'

if you had said its dying due to money dictating fights then you wouldve had a point instead u said theiris no fresh blood

:/

shut up u dirty african

come to my boxing club and see if i live and breathe boxing

• Downvote 2

• 1 year later...

1. Floyd Mayweather*

2. Juan Manuel Marquez

3. Manny Pacquiao

4. Nonito Donaire*

5. Sergio Martinez

6. Andre Ward

7. Wladimir Klitschko*

8. Vitali Klitschko

9. Timothy Bradley

10. Yurorkis Gamboa

*Guillermo Rigondeux not included due to having too few pro fights, give me a couple more fights and I'd have him in, purely on skills he'd be in now but it has to be somewhat based on achievements too.

The fighters who are asterix'd I beleive are pretty much unbeatable at or around their weight, I don't beleive anybody from 140-154 beats Floyd, and think he could very well beat many of the MW's. The same with Donaire & Wlad.

JMM is higher than Pac due to schooling him x3, and I had him winning against Park aswell, so he hasn't for me lost in two decades, and that again, was not decisive, only ever decisively beaten by the pound for pound #1 Floyd Mayweather and that was at his first fight st the weight (though I don't think the result would have been too different if they fought now)

Yours?

Just over a year down the line, still a mix of skillset and resume

1. Floyd

2. Ward

3. Marquez

4. Pacquiao

5. Rigondeux (I think he is interchangable with Donaire atm, but I beleived he's more skilled and their bout next month will determine who should be higher)

6. Donaire

7. Hopkins (double edged sword ranking him, he has the best footwork in the game and the best ring generalship, but due to his age he clearly isn't at his physical peak anymore and cant beat everyone at his weight)

8. Martinez

9. Erislandy Lara

10. Gennadiy Golovkin

Ward will soon be 1 when Floyd retires