kerser

Is smoking weed a 'wasteman ting'

101 posts in this topic

???????????????

I swear decent girls dont like men that smoke weed

nah it's person dependent

we can all spot a weed fiend

tony black is an example

yeh it depends on the person really,i dont touch it tho,when i see chicks smoke weed........you-mad4.gif

yeh it depends on the person really,i dont touch it tho,when i see chicks smoke weed........you-mad4.gif

This even depends on the girl for me too

depends really

if u aint doing sh*t but smoking weed deffo

ohh wats it called?

or what colour shud i say

horrible habit. dislike smokers in general

Is in a black packet stil

Naamme???

ultra slims ain't new this guy is 12

Depends on the person I know man who blaze like it crack always want ticks til next giro comes through. I no next people who still have a normal job. I stopped last year July as I found I spent most nights get home playing pro with man dem blazing til 1am would not even go to do my radio show as I was so baked. Put a stop to it plus cocaine was a better option for me

Its no more of a wasteman thing than drinking alcohol or smoking tobacco. I would be doing f*ck all during the day either way so might as well smoke weed and relax.

alot of things could be seen as a wasteman ting, just depends on the person and situation

Defo I know man who rather buy weed than look after their kids.

To me it is a wasteman ting . Dont mind girls who do it though . Judging from what ive seen over the years it affects femles differently than men . It has worse affects on men .

Paranoia , addiction , Black boys smoking start listening to giggs then thinking they are al capone , White boys smoking get addicted then start stealing from mummys purse then selling their dead nans jewlerry to feed their addiction

To me it is a wasteman ting . Dont mind girls who do it though . Judging from what ive seen over the years it affects femles differently than men . It has worse affects on men .

Paranoia , addiction , Black boys smoking start listening to giggs then thinking they are al capone , White boys smoking get addicted then start stealing from mummys purse then selling their dead nans jewlerry to feed their addiction

anecdotal evidence aint evidence guy

If I see a girl smoking its an instant turn off.

It depends how you use it. Relaxing after a day at work, no probs. At a party and get offered a pull. Cool. I have some weed every few weeks could never be a daily event for me.

Though if you're out and about during the day and you reek of weed i'm considering you a wasteman.

Guy got on the train a week ago at about 09.30am stinking of weed and the train was packed so he stunk out the carriage something rotten. He looked shamed as well so at least he maybe had a moment of clarity.

Maybe he had just bought some? Why would you be ashamed that other people can smell your weed?

Ha hate when u get the cheese and it's bait that u have it on you people

Joking about weed being a wasteman ting but ive got no time for it . Especially people that have it for breakfast,lunch break,fag break,dinner and bed time