Is smoking weed a 'wasteman ting'

kerser

Depends on the person I know man who blaze like it crack always want ticks til next giro comes through. I no next people who still have a normal job. I stopped last year July as I found I spent most nights get home playing pro with man dem blazing til 1am would not even go to do my radio show as I was so baked. Put a stop to it plus cocaine was a better option for me

Guest petercrotch

To me it is a wasteman ting . Dont mind girls who do it though . Judging from what ive seen over the years it affects femles differently than men . It has worse affects on men .

Paranoia , addiction , Black boys smoking start listening to giggs then thinking they are al capone , White boys smoking get addicted then start stealing from mummys purse then selling their dead nans jewlerry to feed their addiction

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 21

To me it is a wasteman ting . Dont mind girls who do it though . Judging from what ive seen over the years it affects femles differently than men . It has worse affects on men .

Paranoia , addiction , Black boys smoking start listening to giggs then thinking they are al capone , White boys smoking get addicted then start stealing from mummys purse then selling their dead nans jewlerry to feed their addiction

anecdotal evidence aint evidence guy

• Upvote 1

It depends how you use it. Relaxing after a day at work, no probs. At a party and get offered a pull. Cool. I have some weed every few weeks could never be a daily event for me.

Though if you're out and about during the day and you reek of weed i'm considering you a wasteman.

Guy got on the train a week ago at about 09.30am stinking of weed and the train was packed so he stunk out the carriage something rotten. He looked shamed as well so at least he maybe had a moment of clarity.