Kits 2012/13 - Arsenal, Man Utd & Barca

HangTheDJ

suprised ppl like the man u kit, i normally say if i think their kits well designed but i think these look disgusting, looks like a tea towel

their away apparently

Manchester_United_12_13_nike_away_leaked_3.jpg

barcas other kits

1327051106105.jpg

brazil

home

Brazil_2D00_2012_2D00_Tech_2D00_Img12.jpg

away

Brazil_2D00_2012_2D00_Tech_2D00_Img11.jpg

holland

away

DutchEuro2012Away.jpg

germany away

lahm_auswaertstrikot1_31192_p880722.jpg

closer pic of arsenal

2012AFCtop1.jpg

/

that holland away >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've held Arsenal's home and away tops for next season! That is our home shirt. Our away top is purple and black stripes, very similar to our away 3/4 seasons ago,, you know that Barcelona style kit we had with horizontal instead of vertical stripes. Also I haven't seen the socks so I don't know what colour they are, but the colour on the home top is navy not black like it seems in that pic so they probably are the socks but just in navy.

I've held Arsenal's home and away tops for next season! That is our home shirt. Our away top is purple and black stripes, very similar to our away 3/4 seasons ago,, you know that Barcelona style kit we had with horizontal instead of vertical stripes. Also I haven't seen the socks so I don't know what colour they are, but the colour on the home top is navy not black like it seems in that pic so they probably are the socks but just in navy.

Aj6ljmLCEAAIZgi.png

• Upvote 1