What would you do ? NOT A WHITEY RANT (promise)

Guest petercrotch

Guest petercrotch

O.k We all should have gathered that the majority of africans in the world are living in poverty because of what mr european and mr whitey has done to their homeland . And what they are CONTINUING to do to their homeland . I.e STEAL their resources ,Oil,Cocoa,Diamonds,Gold,Cotton plus MANY,MANY more things . Not too mention the (extortion money) , theese countries are being FORCED to pay . anyway this is not going to be a rant about the white man , and white people in general (as many of you probably were thinking)

Here's the scenario .

You are the king of one of these african countries,

You have all the resources in the world BUT theres a big problem.

The problem is that the conditions are so poor,so dire that the people choose to breed like mad so they can stay alive .So they can be looked after by their children (If one person dies which is more than likely another two will be their to look after the family) .

So here's the scenario.

You see a future for your country you have all the resources you will ever need but you need to keep paying for health care,food for your over populated country . You need to pay for low level electriity and heating for your people .

What do you do ?

Do you stop paying for medicine,food,low level heating,electricity,water etc for your people so they will die out,all the children,all the innocent people that never asked for this life (so in ten years time you can afford to start putting your money into factorys,machinary,buildings . i.e CAPITAL i.e do you PLAN FOR THE FUTURE so you will no longer be a poor country,you will have no poverty,no malnourished kids. Or do you LOOK TO THE PRESENT and continue paying for medicine ,food etc have no money for machines,buildings,factorys etc and think of all the innocent children and innocent people that are living to die

BEGIN

• Downvote 7

Guest petercrotch

Stop crying

When you look at how the daemon leaders in them country's are living then it makes sense

Why have they got so much wealth but give nothing to there people

Selling out to China and them man

These Daemon leaders are pawns of your daemon leaders.

anyway it wasn't a rant it was a genuine question . Mainly for people of colour who come from developing countries

Stop crying

When you look at how the daemon leaders in them country's are living then it makes sense

anyway it wasn't a rant it was a genuine question . Mainly for people of colour who come from developing countries

You will find most people come from the UK on here and was not born in a developing country

• Upvote 1

Guest petercrotch

Stop crying

no

You will find most people come from the UK on here and was not born in a developing country

Then this question is not for you then

• Downvote 1

Stop crying

no

Then this question is not for you then

What developing country was you born in to qualify you to make this topic and answer questions?

• Upvote 1

Um ok I look at the black people in the country that are actually profiting from the export of our countries resources and I cut that dragons head off. The idea here is that government should control that kind of thing initially instead of just individuals profiting which does nothing for the country.

I then convince leaders of other African countries to do the same, basically tying the money into governments. Then we stop the exportation of these things as a continent. This drives the price of the resources up so significantly that the price received by each African country is more accurate and competitive.

With a better balanced export trade, run by government (For a certain amount of time) for the benefit of the country over individuals, each country can replant their feet and rebuild.

Ultimately if the things being stolen were controlled properly for the benefit of the people, African nations could begin recovery.

Oh and the concept of African debt is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in my life. All national debt in Africa should be expunged which would be the closest thing to reparations that could ever be achieved.

I am more than aware that all this is wishful thinking as firstly stopping the exportation (exploitation) of African resources would cripple the continent even worse than it already is and no one would ever go for it because they've already been getting blood from stones and there's nothing else to lean on.

And I expect if Africa was able to block the export of its resources, the film Avatar would actually happen right then and there (War). They'd actually have black people from England/Europe/US/Caribbean infiltrating African countries.

solutions would be to invest in the country and develop skills in house

invest in education and skills training. its crazy that some countries who are resource rich are so poor.

like Nigeria and Congo. absolutely amazing.

But Political Reform is the first and most important step to take and needs to be Matched with economic reform too.

if either of them are ignored in place of the other, that's the beginning of failure.

Africa also needs alot of cultural reforms as well. all of which cant be done by one man alone.

As in business he needs to have a great team and work with them by example.

Ive been told by a Nigerian friend who's dad funny enough was an ex senator that his official salary per yr was well over $1m

even though he obviously enjoyed some of it, he still feels that their leaders are just in it for themselves.

Guest petercrotch

West Africans were ripped off in the worlds worst trade deal. Made whitey get rich. Got themselves to blame.

I don't disagree but thats why trading should stop before a new deal is drawn up

Do you think mr european would allow that to happen ?

Will allow the 3rd world to cut all ties with them

When the 3rd world gets poorer mr european gets richer .

West Africans were ripped off in the worlds worst trade deal. Made whitey get rich. Got themselves to blame.

I don't disagree but thats why trading should stop before a new deal is drawn up

Do you think mr european would allow that to happen ?

Will allow the 3rd world to cut all ties with them

When the 3rd world gets poorer mr european gets richer .

Mugabe.jpg

lol@ showing mugabe.. typical waste propaganda from Daemonz

thun the whole African daemon tag wont stick...doesnt have the same ring to it as the real daemonz.

Zimbabwe is getting on with business after rightly turfing white thieves who owned 90% of the farming land... all under 500 of them. f*ck*ng cunts

zimbabwe is 5 times the size of the UK!!

lol@ showing mugabe.. typical waste propaganda from Daemonz

thun the whole African daemon tag wont stick...doesnt have the same ring to it as the real daemonz.

Zimbabwe is getting on with business after rightly turfing white thieves who owned 90% of the farming land... all under 500 of them. f*ck*ng cunts

zimbabwe is 5 times the size of the UK!!

Pissed

Mugabe is a typical daemon after his treatment of the people

none of u know what the f*ck ur on about

I pos'd you

I'm hoping the tears will stop now :lol:

oh and don't worry lad you 'are better than me' :rofl:

/

if you zoom in on that pos and print screen, open paint press ctrl + v

than press ctrl + p

put it on your wall

you were pos'd

• Upvote 1