Iranian Nuclear Weapons - Scientific Breakthrough

The New Diaby

I think war is based on a pressure point cracking.

These dictators in the world are looking for the smallest excuse to cause mass destruction.

They can go down in history, what is their death in comparison to millions?

When you weigh up the Game Theory it's all in favour of the dictators.

Would you give up your life knowing you created the most destructive world event ever?

It's a pretty sick thought but theses characters would probably devour the thought of being the person who could do it.

The only thing these dictators haven't experienced is World War

When you look over time, countries become less sensative and less aware of the prospects & causation of War

That's when you know you've reached boiling point.

That's when you know you're in danger.

Because after a War, the whole world is effected, the whole world understands the reality

Only time can distort reality & feelings

We're in a bad situation at the minute.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was talking to my friend who works in the city as a risk analysis about the Iran oil embargo and how its effecting the markets.

We spoke about a potenial war.  If Iran has just ONE nuclear bomb and the West goes to war with them they will take out Israel no qualms.  That is the threat that the West want to eliminate

I agree that it is not right how someone who has neclear weapons tell someone that they can't have any.  However if Iran did join the neclear weapon club I think they would be the first to use one. There is too much doubt around Iran's intentions for neclear development.

Not at all, thats just propaganda. The US, Israel and france are the 3 countries who have continously flouted UN resolutions on Nuclear proliferation....The US is the only country to have attacked another with it......Israel is near Iran...any nuclear fallout will affect iran....Iran will Never attack israel with a Nuke...A: it hold's Islam's 3rd holiest Mosque, B: Iran Knows israel has far more nukes than them...The west has created a monster out of a country that is FAR MORE LIBERAL than Saudi arabia, Oman, Qatar and Kuwait. Its absolute nonsense.... Israel or the us CAN attack Iran now bcos they both know that Militarily they will win and they will want to do it before they get Nukes.

Lol at WW3, you man are idiots.

Great post.

I particually enjoyed the part where you expressed your critique on the whole situation.

When you brought the subject into context with the developments of historic and current events addressing the topic situation.

Lovely abstract articulate & innovative thought processing which has enabled you to contribute to debate and ensuring that other users face a difficult proposition in reaching your standards of academic on the subject.

1:1

• Upvote 9

lold at tulse

iran's got china n russia for backup, they are allies, anythin gets done to them we have the BRICdem to answer to

developing world vs the decaying world

some1 goes too far, unimaginable human loss and suffering, talks will be had, we must put a stop to this madness!!

"how about a 1 world government bro"

kl

Lol at WW3, you man are idiots.

Great post.

I particually enjoyed the part where you expressed your critique on the whole situation.

When you brought the subject into context with the developments of historic and current events addressing the topic situation.

Lovely abstract articulate & innovative thought processing which has enabled you to contribute to debate and ensuring that other users face a difficult proposition in reaching your standards of academic on the subject.

1:1

Your post got the luls, but he is right. You are mostly all idiots regurgitating something you've heard on BBC News or read on Guardian Online.

• Downvote 2

@hideandseek lol u made it worse..

the fact that you claimed you checked and didnt find anything, yet i did BEFORE asking you to google and loook...clearly shows that i AM that guy

OR WHAT PART OF

Uranium oxide contains two types (or isotopes) of uranium: U-235 and U-238. U-235 is what you need if you want to make a bomb or fuel a nuclear power plant. But the uranium oxide from the mine is about 99 percent U-238. So you need to somehow separate the U-235 from the U-238 and increase the amount of U-235. The process of concentrating the U-235 is called enrichment, and centrifuges are a central part of the process.
he first step is to react the uranium with hydrofluoric acid, an extremely powerful acid. After several steps, you create the gas uranium hexafluoride.

Now that the uranium is in a gaseous form, it is easier to work with. You can put the gas into a centrifuge and spin it up. The centrifuge creates a force thousands of times more powerful than the force of gravity.

You place this slightly concentrated gas in another centrifuge and do the same thing. If you do this thousands of times, you can create a gas that is highly enriched in U-235. At a uranium enrichment plant, thousands of centrifuges are chained together in long cascades.

At the end of a long chain of centrifuges, you have uranium hexafluoride gas containing a high concentration of U-235 atoms.

The creation of the centrifuges is a huge technological challenge. The centrifuges must spin very quickly -- in the range of 100,000 rpm. To spin this fast, the centrifuges must have:

very light, yet strong, rotors

well-balanced rotors

high-speed bearings, usually magnetic to reduce friction, Meeting all three of these requirements has been out of reach for most countries.

DID YOU MISS???? GO ON AND SAY THAT YOU '"SAW THAT ALREADY, BUT THAT WASNT WHAT YOU MEANT'"

@hideandseek lol u made it worse..

the fact that you claimed you checked and didnt find anything, yet i did BEFORE asking you to google and loook...clearly shows that i AM that guy

OR WHAT PART OF

Uranium oxide contains two types (or isotopes) of uranium: U-235 and U-238. U-235 is what you need if you want to make a bomb or fuel a nuclear power plant. But the uranium oxide from the mine is about 99 percent U-238. So you need to somehow separate the U-235 from the U-238 and increase the amount of U-235. The process of concentrating the U-235 is called enrichment, and centrifuges are a central part of the process.
he first step is to react the uranium with hydrofluoric acid, an extremely powerful acid. After several steps, you create the gas uranium hexafluoride.

Now that the uranium is in a gaseous form, it is easier to work with. You can put the gas into a centrifuge and spin it up. The centrifuge creates a force thousands of times more powerful than the force of gravity.

You place this slightly concentrated gas in another centrifuge and do the same thing. If you do this thousands of times, you can create a gas that is highly enriched in U-235. At a uranium enrichment plant, thousands of centrifuges are chained together in long cascades.

At the end of a long chain of centrifuges, you have uranium hexafluoride gas containing a high concentration of U-235 atoms.

The creation of the centrifuges is a huge technological challenge. The centrifuges must spin very quickly -- in the range of 100,000 rpm. To spin this fast, the centrifuges must have:

very light, yet strong, rotors

well-balanced rotors

high-speed bearings, usually magnetic to reduce friction, Meeting all three of these requirements has been out of reach for most countries.

DID YOU MISS???? GO ON AND SAY THAT YOU '"SAW THAT ALREADY, BUT THAT WASNT WHAT YOU MEANT'"

Thanks for giving me a how to guide but that's not quite what I asked, is it?

I was talking to my friend who works in the city as a risk analysis about the Iran oil embargo and how its effecting the markets.

We spoke about a potenial war. If Iran has just ONE nuclear bomb and the West goes to war with them they will take out Israel no qualms. That is the threat that the West want to eliminate

I agree that it is not right how someone who has neclear weapons tell someone that they can't have any. However if Iran did join the neclear weapon club I think they would be the first to use one. There is too much doubt around Iran's intentions for neclear development.

Not at all, thats just propaganda. The US, Israel and france are the 3 countries who have continously flouted UN resolutions on Nuclear proliferation....The US is the only country to have attacked another with it......Israel is near Iran...any nuclear fallout will affect iran....Iran will Never attack israel with a Nuke...A: it hold's Islam's 3rd holiest Mosque, B: Iran Knows israel has far more nukes than them...The west has created a monster out of a country that is FAR MORE LIBERAL than Saudi arabia, Oman, Qatar and Kuwait. Its absolute nonsense.... Israel or the us CAN attack Iran now bcos they both know that Militarily they will win and they will want to do it before they get Nukes.

i don't think you know what liberal means