ABORIGINES BURNING AND SPITTING ON THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG ON AUSTRALIA DAY

Guest petercrotch

Next Australia day. who wants to join me in the burning of a ABO flag. We are Australian. They got their apology about the abo sh*t couple yrs ago. Ive never met a abo that has a job ether. im not racist (asian cousins). but I HATE UNGREATFUL ABOs. WE DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THIS sh*t FROM A BUNCH OF FILTHY UNEMPLOYED CUNTS WHO THINK THEY ARE OWED SOMETHING. THEY ARE OWED NOTHING. NOW THEY OWE US. f*ck THE ABOS f*ck THEIR SUPPORTERS AND f*ck THEIR RIGHTS. BURN THEIR TENTS TO THE GROUND. AUSTRALIA!

EVIL PRICKS

countrys dont have to be conquered. The aborigines clearly got there first as the real Discoverers,

the families of kids sent to australia along with the rest of exiled brits sent there got compensated

daemons always take care of their own.

Many of the atrocities Australia committed happened long after the so 'holocaust' that keeps getting shoved at us

but as they got conquered they should not be expected to celebrate with their conquerors.

maybe australia will give them a "aboriginal history month" to appease them

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

All these race topics always seem to end up in the same way with guys crying about next guys being treated badly f*cked over by one race but if u look through history u will see that it simply comes down to survival of the fittest

Next countries/races out smart another and reap the benefits...who's to blame really?

• Upvote 1

Just seen this as well.

If you look up on twitter too, bare Australians just exchanging laughs about how much these people deserve everything they've got.

Australians are disgusting man.

So many of them are the same as well.

I hate making sweeping statements but I actually don't think I've ever met an Australian who wasn't bareface racist.

and I've met a LOT of Australians.

I know I said this on here before, but I'll never forget the way they used to call sun bathing, 'getting cooned up' at camp. sh*t was trivial for them, even the random Samoan guy they used to roll with had pure racist sh*t to say.

• Upvote 1