ABORIGINES BURNING AND SPITTING ON THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG ON AUSTRALIA DAY

Guest petercrotch

Guest petercrotch

I used to work with a australian guy who laughed and said they just push the aborigines into the centre of the country and laughed. I couldn't believe it.

That's not exactly hard to believe to be honest

As Profit said, a whole lot of people are reaping the benefits of said civilisation but like to show their disgust once a month or when it suits them.

This is the cost of your living, when you wrap up in your king size bed tonight with your British gas heating you won't bat an eyelid for an Aboriginal so stop lying to yourself.

England itself was once conquered by the Romans, it was no different, they came in and butchered the weaker people, this is the cycle of life, it has nothing to do with colour.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

As Profit said, a whole lot of people are reaping the benefits of said civilisation but like to show their disgust once a month or when it suits them.

This is the cost of your living, when you wrap up in your king size bed tonight with your British gas heating you won't bat an eyelid for an Aboriginal so stop lying to yourself.

England itself was once conquered by the Romans, it was no different, they came in and butchered the weaker people, this is the cycle of life, it has nothing to do with colour.

Big post

People want to put down this country so they can get invaded and live like peasants

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Just seen this as well.

If you look up on twitter too, bare Australians just exchanging laughs about how much these people deserve everything they've got.

Australians are disgusting man.

So many of them are the same as well.

I hate making sweeping statements but I actually don't think I've ever met an Australian who wasn't bareface racist.

and I've met a LOT of Australians.

I know I said this on here before, but I'll never forget the way they used to call sun bathing, 'getting cooned up' at camp. sh*t was trivial for them, even the random Samoan guy they used to roll with had pure racist sh*t to say.

A lot of Brits would say the same though its not just Australians, to be honest f*ck all of em.

Must be a sh*t life living in a country were you hate the people and look at them like enemy's

People on here live that life when they got the option to emigrate to a country were they feel accepted but reckon they will find someone there to blame for there failings

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Did anyone watch the unreported world on aborigines? Showed that they had the worse housing were victimised by local vigilante groups. Also suffer from a drugs and alcohol epidemic really sad stuff.

Also showed the schooling was really bad. It was like segregation.

Also show some more prosperous aborigines who lived in an alcohol free town and they were doing very well. Must be on 4od or you tube I recommend you should watch it.

England was never completely conquered by the Romans, they were driven out after conquering the North, but lacking the resources and manpower to push further, Hadrians Wall was built to stem the tide of English and Celtic incursions into Roman territory.

Aside from that, yes, people born in the richer parts of the western world have by their very birth indirectly profited from colonialism, but to suggest that this means they cannot be outraged by the rape of indigenous cultures and people is quite frankly, ludicrous.

White people in the 18th century at the height of the transatlantic slave trade profited from colonialism, but there were still numerous white abolitionists.

Numerous people are attempting in their own way, even if it just the spread of opinion, to help overthrow the heinous conditions imposed upon Palestine by Israel (among others), to simply write off atrocities, modern, or otherwise as survival of the fittest is preposterous to say the least.

• Upvote 6

the bounties are out in force

should be ashamed for yourselves

worse than daemonz

I know you ain't referring to me.

I'm blacker than you'll ever be. You're one of them stupid niggas that bring our race down like 95% of people on this site actually. There are notable exceptions: Em Dott being one of them...

There's a whole TV series devoted to nigga scum like you:

...Or_Die_Trying_-_Huey.JPG

• Downvote 1

England was never completely conquered by the Romans, they were driven out after conquering the North, but lacking the resources and manpower to push further, Hadrians Wall was built to stem the tide of English and Celtic incursions into Roman territory.

lol to say England was never completely conquered by the Romans is 1 of the most pedantic things I have ever heard, if I had said Britain it wouldn't of been so bad.

The point was life in England changed dramatically with the advent of Roman civilisation, a civilisation which was far superior.

Aside from that, yes, people born in the richer parts of the western world have by their very birth indirectly profited from colonialism, but to suggest that this means they cannot be outraged by the rape of indigenous cultures and people is quite frankly, ludicrous.

White people in the 18th century at the height of the transatlantic slave trade profited from colonialism, but there were still numerous white abolitionists.

The people complaining on here are hardly abolitionists, I do think it is hypocritical when there are plenty of opportunities to contribute to said peoples but very few are taken.

Yes we are all outraged but topics popping up everyday when the thread starter is an Afrocentric nutter is starting to get tedious.

Numerous people are attempting in their own way, even if it just the spread of opinion, to help overthrow the heinous conditions imposed upon Palestine by Israel (among others), to simply write off atrocities, modern, or otherwise as survival of the fittest is preposterous to say the least.

Not writing anything off, just bringing perspective as the thread starter would have you believe this is a white man crime against blacks.

Palestine is a different issue.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest petercrotch

It's generally niggas who use the term bounty.

And kmt, you're not even using it for the right type of people.

I barely communicate with Toney or Thun, but they're far frm bounties imo.

Could have fooled me .Thought they were both white

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

toney droppin truths again

i often spit on straight efficiently designed roads in my area, cursing those pesky roman conquerers that raped and forced an effective transport infrasture on my peoples

while these guys are at it they might aswell burn all their clothes n speech tbh, must burn their souls speakin our language on a daily

Guest petercrotch

Init wouldn't even have the fire to burn those flags!

Kmt if someone steals a million pounds off of you then gives you back a thousand back then says "well atleast you have something" is that cool ?

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Init wouldn't even have the fire to burn those flags!

Kmt if someone steals a million pounds off of you then gives you back a thousand back then says "well atleast you have something" is that cool ?

What the f*ck this guy on about pmsl