ABORIGINES BURNING AND SPITTING ON THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG ON AUSTRALIA DAY

Guest petercrotch

The romans were daemons i dont know why you are comparing daemons to daemons.

however, the Romans eventually LEFT england and they enriched the place.

What benefits do or did the aborigines get, apart from flooding their neighbourhood with cheap alcohol the same way the CIA flooded black neighbourhoods with cocaine and heroine...then the aussies forcefully seized the aborigines Kids as an intervention, after decades of deprivation to equal access in Australian society the aborigine Men became exactly what they were set up to be..then the daemons stepped in and took their children...old whitey saves their kids and gives them a 'better life'.

to raise a generation of coons. There's an australian girl who probably got a transfer cos of me as she would blatantly start getting political about the aboringes and how much the govt has 'tried' to integrate them into society.

The romans were daemons i dont know why you are comparing daemons to daemons.

however, the Romans eventually LEFT england and they enriched the place.

Talking like the Romans LEFT by choice and left Brits to live in peace. They had to leave due to war going on back in Rome & as soon as they were gone England was invaded again by the Anglo Saxons.

Init wouldn't even have the fire to burn those flags!

Kmt if someone steals a million pounds off of you then gives you back a thousand back then says "well atleast you have something" is that cool ?

lmao this kid

why are people talkin about money

currency is an elementary part of civilisation and therefore was unheard of in australia before the europeans landed

they were a tribal people livin in huts warring each other off

1 of the many contributions that european civilisation has bestowed upon the aborigines is the morales that they now judge australians by

On a real though f*ck Australia,

Heard the racism over there for brothers is especially peak.

I'm cool every time I go there.

Experienced a lot more racial prejudice in europe tbh

From my experiences... My Aussie friends >>>>>>__________

Can't understand how/why they get away with having a cheese called COON though...

toney droppin truths again

i often spit on straight efficiently designed roads in my area, cursing those pesky roman conquerers that raped and forced an effective transport infrasture on my peoples

while these guys are at it they might aswell burn all their clothes n speech tbh, must burn their souls speakin our language on a daily

It probably does, knowing their original tongues were raped and beaten out of them.

Or are you suggesting only whites invented language?

Guest petercrotch

Kmt if someone steals a million pounds off of you then gives you back a thousand back then says "well atleast you have something" is that cool ?

lmao this kid

currency is an elementary part of civilisation and therefore was unheard of in australia before the europeans landed

1 of the many contributions that european civilisation has bestowed upon the aborigines is the morales that they now judge australians by

You are not getting me . People are always quick to say "past is the past" ..."get over it" yeah on whiteys terms . answer the question . If someone stole a million pounds off of you,then says here take a thousand back and then says well atleast you have something is that cool?

lmao this kid

If someone stole a million pounds off of you,then says here take a thousand back and then says well atleast you have something is that cool?

It happens to everyone that works earning companies vast amounts of money but see a fraction of it

If you find it hard to live amongst people you hate don't you think your best option would be to leave this country and surround yourself with people you are comfortable around as you must have a sh*t life looking at most people like they are the enemy

• Downvote 1