ABORIGINES BURNING AND SPITTING ON THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG ON AUSTRALIA DAY

Guest petercrotch

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

profit, i think the jews have made you insecure of your heritage, please embrace your white roots and cease all use of patois immediately

1. I'm half African

2. My dad is white I fully embrace that side of me and have no problem with my white roots

Jews??

Patois???

profit, i think the jews have made you insecure of your heritage, please embrace your white roots and cease all use of patois immediately

1. I'm half African

2. My dad is white I fully embrace that side of me and have no problem with my white roots

Jews??

Patois???

Basically white supremacists believe that the Jew is responsible for multiculturalism and the acceptance of minorities and that every real white person is actually racist.

i did not realise this

1. I'm half African

didn't realise this

then i respect your often neutral viewpoint

i used the term jews to represent the anti-white campaign in the media that to varying degrees consistently portray white males as bland, spineless and morally corrupt idiots that has led to many a white child growing up idolising a manufactured alien culture (i.e urban) and subconsiously resenting their own

anyway, as you were

i did not realise this

1. I'm half African

didn't realise this

i used the term jews to represent the anti-white campaign in the media that to varying degrees consistently portray white males as bland, spineless and morally corrupt idiots that has led to many a white child growing up idolising a manufactured alien culture (i.e urban) and subconsiously resenting their own

anyway, as you were

That doesn't explain why races other than white like 'urban' (black) culture.

i did not realise this

1. I'm half African

didn't realise this

anyway, as you were

I wasn't explaining why I was attracted to it in the first place

jus explaining one of the functions I believe it serves

it was pretty much wholly responsible for my state of mind as a child

n now I can see it in the kids n plenty of fully grown adults i see now

i did not realise this

1. I'm half African

didn't realise this

anyway, as you were

I do believe that's a false dichotomy. There's not just two states of mind you can possess.

I often see White Supremacy as nothing more than a plug to try and fill the void whites have, and to justify the evils of the past.

i did not realise this

1. I'm half African

didn't realise this

anyway, as you were

I do believe that's a false dichotomy. There's not just two states of mind you can possess.

I often see White Supremacy as nothing more than a plug to try and fill the void whites have, and to justify the evils of the past.

what you mean? n go easy my head is f*cked today think i may be dying or i slept too long

white supremacy doesn't = looking out for your own

identifying that for your own people's success to be optimal, having several different societies/communities within your country is not the way forward, and is detrimental to the majority shouldn't be seen as immoral like it is

hatred doesn't have to be involved, its logic

Doesn't have to involve hatred, but it does.

And you know it does.

it might do from whoever you've spoken to

n it defo does when it comes to people's reactions to hearing such anti-pc views

n jus as I was encouraged to loathe my whiteness, everyone else is being taught to hate it

so yeah there's a lot of hate floating about

but unlike marvin gay thinks i don't browse stormfront or any other forum fulla hillbillys, they prolly serve their function to let angry unintelligent white males let off steam and share their hatred which is I can only describe as natural for them, they're angry about their country or city n this is their output

I used to browse a few which focused on the overall wellbeing of whites/ contuing survival of the race/ the possibility of an ethnostate

mostly full of intelligent men which for the most part were able to draw a line between logical discussion and emotional attatchment

Yes, all designed to attract you before they really reveal the hated (which is the REAL message, not the white genocide or anything of that nature; that's just the cover story to get your mind open to indoctrination). So you do provide me some mirth when I hear you say you've become free of the shackles of brainwashing when you've actually traded them in for another pair.

• Upvote 1

I understand your point completely but I disagree in this instance

end of the day, the hatred is there but ignoring the fact and patching over it with this PC multicult race-don't-exist idealogy is doing far more harm than good, as opposed to honest debate and free speech

I worry for my offspring what will happen when the population balances out or if its even gonna take that

I don't know how discriminated you lot really feel strollin about the streets but I can see n feel the contempt alot of asian and black people, particuarly women for some reason, have for me

they're really pushin the asians atm

the news last week was basically an asian special n all these channel 4 documentarys comin on this week, can feel the elephant in the room when i'm with the lads

I don't really know what you're like in real life but your internet persona is what a lot of white people are like. They don't have the brainpower to think for themselves so they eat up the white genocide story completely.

I have nothing against white racists (other than the obvious); I just hate the ones who HONESTLY see themselves as some kind of victim, it boils my blood.

And yes I agree with your PC comment, but from the opposite perspective. Ignoring race means ignoring the hindrances already placed on certain races.

well then you'll hate me cos i do/did see myself and soo many people around me as a victim of this brainwashing

not any more than your average japanese wigger tho

maybe u mean white supremesist guys, but I'll tell you now the majority of white people in this country are idiots who don't question what they hear on the news, why they're children are stabbin each other or that anyone in charge could possibly have anything other than the majority's interests in mind

nobody I have ever met or spoke to in real life, other than what I discuss with family members or my gf, has mentioned the term white genocide or anythin that term covers

I understand the filling a void part you mentioned, it feels good to see yourself as part of a collective, especially those that spend their time boasting about white's accomplishments, I imagine it feels the same when you preach and/or are preached to about your race(s)

its healthy tbh, natural even

Do you remember when Thun was in his hardcore conspiracy theorist mode? That's what you sound like to me. Thinking you're outside of societies way of thinking when you've actually just dropped into a subculture's way of thinking. Everything you think now has been dictated to you. I've met many people who not only think the same way you do but use the same sentences and words. But I know you're not going to see this through me telling you, not until you see it on your own. My only point is that you haven't reached this conclusion about race yourself; you've just been brainwashed in a different way. You're still a pawn, as I was at one point.

Do you remember when Thun was in his hardcore conspiracy theorist mode? That's what you sound like to me. Thinking you're outside of societies way of thinking when you've actually just dropped into a subculture's way of thinking. Everything you think now has been dictated to you. I've met many people who not only think the same way you do but use the same sentences and words. But I know you're not going to see this through me telling you, not until you see it on your own. My only point is that you haven't reached this conclusion about race yourself; you've just been brainwashed in a different way. You're still a pawn, as I was at one point.

Stupid peado

What did I say that was false?

Just because your mind could not handle the truth you label it a conspiracy theory

Stupid peado

Begone kike.

Stupid peado

Begone kike.

You fear joo's and white people

Actually your fear all races as its bait from your posts

Your breed are scum

• Downvote 1

na i fully fully get that

but i'm tellin you thats not true

jus like you i'm still learning and drawing conclusions all the way

there's no 1 website or theory that i've embraced

i've read the idea that our children are being deliberately mislead through the media n obviously this normally comes from some proper out of touch old white bloke

first time i read it i was still in shank-your-dad mode so i paid no mind

but i get what your sayin n i'll keep it mind

Stupid peado

Begone kike.

Btw how long did you spend in prison when you got raided for being a peado?

Allow ever mentioning me on here

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Stupid peado

Begone kike.

Allow ever mentioning me on here peado

• Downvote 3

Stupid peado

Begone kike.

Neither of those events have happened.

But seriously, I don't want to get into it with you, just f*ck off bro.

• Downvote 1

Stupid peado

Begone kike.

Your hurt lol

We know your guilty as you posted it up in here a few years ago you peado

• Downvote 3

Stupid peado

Begone kike.

Your hurt lol

We know your guilty as you posted it up in here a few years ago you peado

• Downvote 3