Damilola Taylor's dad fuming

anyone can choose to live in britain if they so wish.

the legacy of slavery gives every African / indian diaspora every right to live in the UK as they see fit

however it doesnt make one a 'member' of the Empire. the Empire no longer exists

my passport doesnt say citizen of the british empireso dont give out awards that were created during the heydey of the Empire when that empire was set against a set of people

anyway Benjamin says it all

Wether you agree or disagree with this fella been awarded obe or not or wether you think damilolas dad should startyt to move on..regardless of all that jazz end of day don't matter what them little rats were they had that mudering cold switched of switch in them when I was their age as were many and as I'm an adult now I knew then sickness like the way they behaved was beyond any reality .if at that age they fell noway about killing well that's a genetic sick trait within them that will nevr go

Don't bother using the age card and upbringing and nonsense at 12 I knew it was wrong to kill aim to kill or want to kill .yes even with the legal side the adults the world saying it wrong I knew without teachings that harming another person was fundamently wrong it was justt a natural instinct in me to feel empathy for another regardless of what I was thaught

That sadistic coldness in them two don't matter what little smokescrren fake image they portray the fact that natural normal human instincts dint kick in when they did what they did says it all

What's scary is they pportrayed that at young age that means it is ingrained in them their pshyce to be as such..when an adult commits a crime it sick but they know but for a child to freely show lack of any emotional empathy that's sickening and scary that's truly in their genes them f*ckers are that way till they die holding down a fam n job won't change that they will always be inhuman

• Downvote 2