Case of the EX......

MovesLikeJagger

First and foremost, I am new to VIP2 and I have been advised by a friend to try it out as he believes that the people on here have the answer to the perils of life. At a first glance I thought, 'I might aswell give it TRY'....(blah, blah, blah....Now that bits over...)

I recently started talking to this dude (who moved to me in on Valentines Day)...

He has taken me out ALOT, and even filled my tank (BONUS)

He seems to be a serious and I think his an alright kinda guy, But I would rate him much more if he STOPPED banging on about his EX!

Its obvious that he came out of his relationship to spread his so called 'wings', but prehaps he didnt realise that his wings had been clipped!

He make comments about her ALL the time. I try to care but in my head im thinkin STFU and go back to her already....So i try come from the why don't you call her angle! But he just shrugged it off!

As a girl I feel that if a guy has got a good wifey now....he should keep her regardlesss, as there are noooooooo GOOD GIRLS left! trust me on that one!!!!!

And as much as I want to tell the dude to keep it moving...he is a bit clingly (calling every night) and he also has money and he does not mind spending it....

In that case I do not mind being the rebound!

But I know it wrong! DONT JUDGE ME!

whats the best way of dealing with ish like this....from a guys perspective

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

tell him then ffs

• Upvote 1

I know. But realistically speaking he is not stupid...why give so much if you know you are not emotionally stable.

He will just get the call divert from now on! because as soon as he is back with his girl...I will be a thing of the past!

he wants to believe hes ready....and proving to himself more than anything and you're taking advantage of the situation. Thats all it is.

you ask him where u stand init.....u aint givin up the p*ssy and he aint even attempted so therefore there is emotions there....dead, you dont want anything with him just lock it now and stop being selfish.