Feds taking life for Team Deathmatch.

Barney Stinson

Police shoot man in Forest Hill with firearms and Taser

A man is in a critical condition after being shot by police in south-east London.

Police were called to reports of a man trying to break into a car in Elsinore Road, Forest Hill, in the early hours. When they approached him he threatened them with a "large bladed weapon".

Armed assistance was called and when the man approached the officers, he was shot with firearms and a Taser.

He suffered gunshot wounds. It has been referred to the police watchdog.

Knives recovered

The man, aged in his early 20s, is being treated in hospital where his condition is said to be critical but stable.

A police spokesman said a number of knives were recovered from the scene.

The Met Directorate of Professional Standards has been informed and the police watchdog, the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC), has begun an inquiry, as is standard practice for all police shootings.

The IPCC said the man lives in the Forest Hill area and his family have been informed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-17089474

/

Why would you need to taser and shoot someone surely it's one or the other. Especially when he has a blade/multiple blades. Unless a man is movin ninja with throwing knives something here is seriously f*cked.

Whos ignoring it? The guy certified his two wanted stars from when he threatened the police.

My point is unless that large bladed weapon was a bayonet, man probably aint hurting no one when hes shocking out on the floor from the taser or bleeding out from a gunshot. So why did he get hit with both? Unless someone was fully trigger happy.

Could have been protecting others around, not just themselves.

Imagine your sister was close etc.

i dont see a report of a clear threat to life, he wasnt holding someone, what was he gonna do chuck it?

from when there as a police presence no one would get close to him anyway (well most).

seems like overkill, i know hes a criminal n shouldnt have been doin that, but to me a taser seems enough to disarm him