So you're 5 year old son says to you...

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Hey local do you believe in the white genocide?

as in the theory that the rulers of the world are trying to mix white genes with others, creating a new race of dull beige people, because whites are the only 1s capable of clocking and overthrowing the rulers?

no, atleast nothin along the lines of what you'll have read

I can see that there is an obvious attempt to undermine Christian/european/white values/traditions in traditionally white/christian/european countries tho

i'm pissed cos my head is fuzzy as f*ck today can't write a decent sentence

No, from the white nationalists I've conversed with they seem to believe the white rulers (they usually tell whites that it's Jews so that this idea isn't romanticized) want their white skin as a symbol of ultimate superiority; with a super small white minority in every country (including European ones) ruling it with a single race-based world government. And to do this they are trying to kill off/breed out normal whites. From some of the things I've heard you say I would've thought you'd be up to date with these beliefs. You echo their rhetoric on other things.

yh there's bare different takes on the actual outcome i guess, users of different sites will sway different ways

n that sort of fits with the theory i explained

its a possibility, but no one will ever know so I don't spend too much time on it

whatever the outcome, its hard to ignore the signs when it comes to the TV

n if you pick out individual things it obviously seems stupidly petty, like say the silhouette of the guy on the take me out credits is of a black male or the fact in every sofa advert theres a black bloke n a blonde bird gettin cosy, but when all this is added up its pretty odd

i don't know the real power of the subconsious i can only go by my own experience

n all i kno is I used to be an absolute c*nt and hang around with absolute wronguns cos for some reason I thought that was the way to go

now if i listen to my old music or watch my old fav films then its glaringly obvious why I was disillusioned

Don't get me wrong, I'm against interracial dating and procreation. If I thought the 'Jews' were trying to encourage it I would say so.

The whole idea of a white genocide (or even a plot to destroy whites without decreasing their numbers) is pretty retarded but I find it amusing that many of you cannot see that; but then again many of you will not publicly acknowledge the existence of white privilege.

I remember in year 4 my teacher said 1 in 3 humans turn out gay so 9 of you will be gay when your older and everyone goes through a gay stage.

Looking back thats a pretty weird thing to say to 7/8 year olds

:lol: teacher being a tttroll

Don't get me wrong, I'm against interracial dating and procreation. If I thought the 'Jews' were trying to encourage it I would say so.

The whole idea of a white genocide (or even a plot to destroy whites without decreasing their numbers) is pretty retarded but I find it amusing that many of you cannot see that; but then again many of you will not publicly acknowledge the existence of white privilege.

i say the same thing about petercrotch's statement that "white ppl b tryna make black ppl look bad by puttin ugly black girls on take me out" and others like it

but plot or not, what you described is happening

whether through "family planning", homosexuality, miscegenation, or white women rather bein careerwomen than happy mums, its happening, our numbers are dwindling and cases can be made for all 4 of those reasons being pushed heavily in the media

of course i see the absurdity of the claim, and many of my own claims, 1 of the main reasons I'm on here spouting it rather than in the street

i remain open minded

but i don't see THIS issue as a white 1 at all, minoritys might have a stronger family unit NOW n their children's minds are less penetratable (excuse the pun) atm

but as you can see with blacks and bare young asian birds now.....it will take effect on everyone who lets the TV n schools raise their child, which will inevitably happen as the generations go on

I remember in year 4 my teacher said 1 in 3 humans turn out gay so 9 of you will be gay when your older and everyone goes through a gay stage.

Looking back thats a pretty weird thing to say to 7/8 year olds

:lol: teacher being a tttroll

LMAO I remember in year 6 our teacher told us that aswell

but it was cos we were going through a phase of calling everyone and everything gay

i say the same thing about petercrotch's statement that "white ppl b tryna make black ppl look bad by puttin ugly black girls on take me out" and others like it

but plot or not, what you described is happening

whether through "family planning", homosexuality, miscegenation, or white women rather bein careerwomen than happy mums, its happening, our numbers are dwindling and cases can be made for all 4 of those reasons being pushed heavily in the media

of course i see the absurdity of the claim, and many of my own claims, 1 of the main reasons I'm on here spouting it rather than in the street

i remain open minded

but i don't see THIS issue as a white 1 at all, minoritys might have a stronger family unit NOW n their children's minds are less penetratable (excuse the pun) atm

but as you can see with blacks and bare young asian birds now.....it will take effect on everyone who lets the TV n schools raise their child, which will inevitably happen as the generations go on

Didn't even mean to turn this thread into another race topic, apologies to all.

I don't know what this take me out is, looking it up on google I see it's a TV programme. I don't watch TV and so I can't comment on it.

You think only white women would now rather be career women? This is what I can't understand; you honestly see whites as the victims here; as if whites are the ones who have it so bad.

None, I repeat none, of what you just mentioned is proof of an attempt to wipe out the white race like you're inferring. Firstly because none of that targets whites only, but secondly because none of it is forced. you don't want to f*ck black people? STOP f*ck*ng BLACK PEOPLE.

If you want to reply do it on the other thread.

• Downvote 1

This stuff never used to happen when I was a kid. I blame TV for having faggots and trannys accepted as normal, future generations are going to be even more f*cked. Probably start making tv shows for gay kids.

School is to blame as well for teaching them that these people are normal, when I was in school they never even mentioned gay people.

Guest petercrotch

@ Raegus many cannot see what you are talking about because the MANY you speak of are mixed raced .

When it comes to black liberation ,reasons why black people should stick together and why we should not date interacially, NEVER EVER let mixed race people brainwash you into thinking they are black or are speaking on behalf of black people because in reality they are half white and they are almost never going to diss their white family members for us even if they do have times when they choose to be black .

• Downvote 2

as i said i do not see this issue as a f*ck*ng white 1 u c*nt

altho my points would still stand if i did see it that way, as if the black diaspora suddenly turned 50% gay n the rest went on to pursue life's pleasures rather than breed, you would still have a surplus of genes back in the motherland, whites however are having this liberal indoctrination forced upon them by the deamonz that own the media and government in every country they inhabit

even this smacked out layabout beavis can clock whats goin on, actually cos hes on the outside of society that prolly makes sense, no offense beev

@ Raegus many cannot see what you are talking about because the MANY you speak of are mixed raced .

When it comes to black liberation ,reasons why black people should stick together and why we should not date interacially, NEVER EVER let mixed race people brainwash you into thinking they are black or are speaking on behalf of black people because in reality they are half white and they are almost never going to diss their white family members for us even if they do have times when they choose to be black .

lol thats funny

raegus has, from what i can gather, 1 half black half white parent n 1 half black and half jap parent

even this smacked out layabout beavis can clock whats goin on, actually cos hes on the outside of society that prolly makes sense, no offense beev

lol thats funny

raegus has, from what i can gather, 1 half black half white parent n 1 half black and half jap parent

People of your ilk do.

And not quite. I have one Japanese parent and one 'light skin' black parent with no known white relatives.

It's little known by whites but a lot of Japanese people are still pissed about the A bombs.

I agree wholeheartedly.

lol thats funny

People of your ilk do.

And not quite. I have one Japanese parent and one 'light skin' black parent with no known white relatives.

It's little known by whites but a lot of Japanese people are still pissed about the A bombs.

make false accusations all you want g

your denying the right of any white person to pro-actively look after their own people's interest without being implicitly racist

you came back here ona neutral 1 but your teetering back to your old ways

i don't have any hate for you mate, we don't get many japs round my area but if you knew me you'd know I'm not the prick you want me to be

your a clever chap n if you were unfortunate enough to watch alot of tv or hang around with people that do then i'm sure you'd be half backing alot of sh*t i've said in this thread

lol thats funny

People of your ilk do.

make false accusations all you want g

your denying the right of any white person to pro-actively look after their own people's interest without being implicitly racist

you came back here ona neutral 1 but your teetering back to your old ways

i don't have any hate for you mate, we don't get many japs round my area but if you knew me you'd know I'm not the prick you want me to be

Yet more racist rhetoric. Where did I deny the right of any white person to do what you stated? That's just a shield for people like you to use when they are called racist (because in their minds they're just the victims who have been able to uncover a mastermind plot to wipe out their race by using Google search). They happily throw racist slurs around and then complain when they're called racist. What's that saying you love so dearly? Oh yeah, anti-racist = anti-white.

U know what tbh I can see a bit were local is coming from, just like black people talk about improving the so called community. Being equal white people can think about ways of improving theirs. But being the majority and with the sins of their fathers such talk is discouraged and often hijacked by those who just hate than want to build.

U know what tbh I can see a bit were local is coming from, just like black people talk about improving the so called community. Being equal white people can think about ways of improving theirs. But being the majority and with the sins of their fathers such talk is discouraged and often hijacked by those who just hate than want to build.

Yeah but when you delve a bit deeper than that you see how it's just a cover for their hatred.

Yet more racist rhetoric. Where did I deny the right of any white person to do what you stated? That's just a shield for people like you to use when they are called racist (because in their minds they're just the victims who have been able to uncover a mastermind plot to wipe out their race by using Google search). They happily throw racist slurs around and then complain when they're called racist. What's that saying you love so dearly? Oh yeah, anti-racist = anti-white.

your doin it in this post and the next 1 basically

cos I use the obvious points that you've read dumb hicks spout on forums doesn't make them less true

the anti-racist = anti-white phrase and those like it were designed by the few intellectual pro-white campaigners to be bait, catchy, blunt slogans

to be repeated and repeated for dumb hillbillys to latch onto, to counter the brainwashing with more brainwashing in a way, meant to slowly sway public opinion

some of your posts are the epitome of that phrase tbh

but i do fully respect u for goin on them kinda anti-jew forums, don't base your opinions of my race on that though, thats like an extreme version of me taking venom or petercrotch as an average black geeza

n as i edited into my last post, if you watched tv i'm sure you'd be agreeing with me in this thread

I don't go on pro-white forums. But some of the other forums I frequent have both intelligent black and white people, usually ex-racists who are still racially conscious like myself who discuss race. And the whites there usually discuss how they were indoctrinated. Their thoughts along that path sound similar to yours, is all I'm saying.

And I don't think any of my posts have epitomised that phrase; since I've heard some of your racist rhetoric in the past I'm now reacting to other things you suggest knowing they're coming from a racist. Some of the things you've said that I've attempted to shoot down would get a thumbs up from me if I thought they were coming from a neutral white person.

I heard this on the radio few days back, was baffed and saddened.

If TV had something to do with it then I'm sure you would be getting these cases popping up weekly, this situation seems quite rare so it's clear the child just has an identity problem.

He isn't the 1st but it's the age that is confusing, at least he lives in a home where he can talk freely, he coulda grown up more tortured than he is going to.